Old 03-19-2010, 02:08   #91
~XxMan~
Ahmed.k?

~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huseby v.2 View Post
60 years with ass rapeing than getting out to the free gota be a worse punishment than life sentence ^^
lmfao
~XxMan~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2010, 03:11   #92
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'll take that bet.
No you.
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2010, 03:38   #93
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Who me?
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2010, 03:42   #94
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Who me?
Yeah you guys just fail for not putting in a switch to put sound off for the whole game including typing from the beginnen when you open the client.

Every game has it as their basic. Co is out for now like.. 7 years? still not? Kinda a failure. Btw the music is **** more then 90pct of people would like to take the music away and the typing sounds of logging in away.

You are lurking over the forums but you're acting all blind. Do as the function that you are given and stop being a b*sterd douchebag.
Old 03-19-2010, 03:44   #95
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Why this forum allows a moron like you to talk down to people on it all the time is very reflective of your game. Its no wonder its turning to ****.
Typical CO Rank and File.

Last edited by Electra_Glide; 03-19-2010 at 03:47.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2010, 03:45   #96
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Your railing against me is pointless.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2010, 03:48   #97
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
Your railing against me is pointless.
Actually Im pointing what you should do instead of doing nothing. But since you might know better, what is your job here?

And I was just informing of how it could improve the game in which you tards couldnt figure out that it would be usefull. Btw deleting my thread cause it actually made you guys look like a bunch of retards...

Kinda sad that TQ rather avoides questions that they cannot answer but they do answer them simple logic ones.
Old 03-19-2010, 03:54   #98
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hemp is not a programmer so bashing him on that field is useless lol. Either way the ones that are botjailed all editted their client. Sure its rediculous to get botjailed for editting your sound out, but nonetheless you broke the rules. TQ didn't say "oh you don't want the sound? just edit it out then".

not defending them here but its quite obvious by doing that edit you did infact break a rule, no matter how much you think its wrong. You can shoot a criminal but that would not take away the fact you shot someone and shouldn't be judged for it.
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2010, 03:58   #99
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
Hemp is not a programmer so bashing him on that field is useless lol. Either way the ones that are botjailed all editted their client. Sure its rediculous to get botjailed for editting your sound out, but nonetheless you broke the rules. TQ didn't say "oh you don't want the sound? just edit it out then".

not defending them here but its quite obvious by doing that edit you did infact break a rule, no matter how much you think its wrong. You can shoot a criminal but that would not take away the fact you shot someone and shouldn't be judged for it.
It's a basic thing thats not in the game. Every game has a switch to put off "ALL THE SOUNDS" but this game has to be made by retards that dont put it in so players adjust it.

/fail for sending players to botjail cause TQ never released or pernounced that sound files cannot be deleted.

And is TQ actually looking into your co files? I mean WTF, are they seriously going through my co map when I open a co window? That's not right
Old 03-19-2010, 03:59   #100
>LINK<!!
Banned

Like I said before, Hemp is a tool. So hemp just shut up and be like all your colleagues. Go afk and leave auto msg's that are really useless to everyone.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:06   #101
Epinephrine
Banned

Epinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'll take that bet.
But you use your mod powers to win
Epinephrine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2010, 04:37   #102
InfinityC
Banned

InfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond repute
Lol
InfinityC is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2010, 04:56   #103
ForumAcc

ForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond repute
i think tq should hire me as there advisor for what they should do with the game to fix it. failing that anyone else that doesnt bot or currently work for tq, or a dead duck.

i'm really hoping monk is a turn around for the game.......
ForumAcc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2010, 04:58   #104
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumAcc View Post
i think tq should hire me as there advisor for what they should do with the game to fix it. failing that anyone else that doesnt bot or currently work for tq, or a dead duck.

i'm really hoping monk is a turn around for the game.......
lol ... uh.... maybe try praying....
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2010, 05:02   #105
ForumAcc

ForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
lol ... uh.... maybe try praying....
actually i'm working on an alternate plan perfect world or one of there games
ForumAcc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: