Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 11:55   #31
IpwnU
Huge***got
 
IpwnU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,424
IpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epinephrine View Post
You're one of the most stupid people on the internet, congratulations!
You're using false logic to try and prove your point, if you fail to see that, you fail even more.
In my opinion, people like you deserve to get their anus penetrated by several giant *****es, before getting a punch in the throat to be left to rot in a dark alley with a bunch of maggots slowly eating you.
You forgot
__________________
Royalty_EU

Catastrophe

Scrub!
Jester.SE
MrAykoo
~Scrub
~Aiko



A moment of patience in a moment of anger prevents a thousand moments of regret

IpwnU is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2010, 11:55   #32
~OPTIMUS_PRIME~
WatWarTro
 
~OPTIMUS_PRIME~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 1,805
~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huseby v.2 View Post
/Fail from the little cry nub?
dude your avvy, is just like, idk, bugs me everytime I see it, but its awesome
__________________
OPTIMUS_PRIME
Prince - _-ErAdIcAtE-_ - Guild Leader
Wat>War>Tro - 140 - 383 bp

Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 ears +2500 hp
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 ring
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 neckie
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 blade
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 psn blade
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 armor
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 boots
Super +12 stg stg -1 fan
Super +12 sgg sgg -1 tower
Super +12 -1 crop
Steed +12 Frostbite
Taekwondo Uniform -1
Dual Fishing Poles - 1
IcePhoenix -1
Miraculous Gourd -1
~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2010, 13:04   #33
Huseby v.2
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 392
Huseby v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ View Post
dude your avvy, is just like, idk, bugs me everytime I see it, but its awesome
Ikkaku is ftw ^^
Reminds me theres a new bleach episode out today!
Huseby v.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2010, 13:08   #34
Thechosenone
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,870
Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
Ima water tao and my fire range blows so I HATE PEOPLE WHO SIT IN THE CORNER. =( I get ownt by em x.x
Thechosenone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2010, 13:08   #35
Epinephrine
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,309
Epinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huseby v.2 View Post
Ikkaku is ftw ^^
Reminds me theres a new bleach episode out today!
lolwut? I thought they released those every thursday? o.o
Where do you read mangas/watch animes?

Ah, just noticed on http://www.bleachanime.org/

Last edited by Epinephrine; 03-17-2010 at 13:12.
Epinephrine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2010, 13:10   #36
Huseby v.2
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 392
Huseby v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epinephrine View Post
lolwut? I thought they released those every thursday? o.o
Where do you read the mangas/watch animes?
Here, http://bleach-network.com/media/bleach-anime-downloads.
Just click at the " Dattebayo" to download the torrent.
Huseby v.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2010, 05:32   #37
craigy-baby
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England United Kingdom
Posts: 1,280
craigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond repute
so basicly, because i say that panda is always complaining about bots but he bots his self i am dumb? if he dont like it then he should prove otherwise, he says he dont need to prove it, this signals that hes a noob and he does infact bot, so erm, owch, you ****ers got no logic or what?
craigy-baby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2010, 05:51   #38
Thechosenone
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,870
Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigy-baby View Post
so basicly, because i say that panda is always complaining about bots but he bots his self i am dumb? if he dont like it then he should prove otherwise, he says he dont need to prove it, this signals that hes a noob and he does infact bot, so erm, owch, you ****ers got no logic or what?

Chav Alert
Thechosenone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2010, 06:58   #39
Epinephrine
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,309
Epinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigy-baby View Post
so basicly, because i say that panda is always complaining about bots but he bots his self i am dumb? if he dont like it then he should prove otherwise, he says he dont need to prove it, this signals that hes a noob and he does infact bot, so erm, owch, you ****ers got no logic or what?
You're an idiot.
If you say mister panda is botting, then YOU are the one who should provide evidence to support your statement.

Otherwise people will be saying: God exists, I know this for a fact because nobody can prove he does not exist. And religious people are idiots.
Epinephrine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2010, 07:03   #40
>LINK<!!
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Black Ops
Posts: 8,596
>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epinephrine View Post
You're an idiot.
If you say mister panda is botting, then YOU are the one who should provide evidence to support your statement.

Otherwise people will be saying: God exists, I know this for a fact because nobody can prove he does not exist. And religious people are idiots.
Im God for a beautiful lady at special nights
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2010, 10:02   #41
craigy-baby
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England United Kingdom
Posts: 1,280
craigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epinephrine View Post
You're an idiot.
If you say mister panda is botting, then YOU are the one who should provide evidence to support your statement.

Otherwise people will be saying: God exists, I know this for a fact because nobody can prove he does not exist. And religious people are idiots.
I cant, i dont play on that server, give me an account on that server and ill fight him whilst camming, aslong as he dont know its me he will aim and get caught, besides why you kissing his ass? botters stick together i suppose, also about religion, your right he does exist, nobody can say he dont and no evidence says otherwise, evidence is needed in all cases, i can say he bots, he can say no i dont im pro, and heres my evidence, then case dismissed, otherwise the fact still stands that if he dont provide evidence for his deffence then hes a botter.

Court room knowledge FTW
craigy-baby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2010, 12:28   #42
*~panda~*
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 12,981
*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigy-baby View Post
there i go i rest my case, aimbotter.

/thread on rant from idiot aimmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epinephrine View Post
You're one of the most stupid people on the internet, congratulations!
You're using false logic to try and prove your point, if you fail to see that, you fail even more.
In my opinion, people like you deserve to get their anus penetrated by several giant *****es, before getting a punch in the throat to be left to rot in a dark alley with a bunch of maggots slowly eating you.
^ this

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigy-baby View Post
so basicly, because i say that panda is always complaining about bots but he bots his self i am dumb? if he dont like it then he should prove otherwise, he says he dont need to prove it, this signals that hes a noob and he does infact bot, so erm, owch, you ****ers got no logic or what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epinephrine View Post
You're an idiot.
If you say mister panda is botting, then YOU are the one who should provide evidence to support your statement.

Otherwise people will be saying: God exists, I know this for a fact because nobody can prove he does not exist. And religious people are idiots.
^ and this

<3 epi

anyway why should I bot while I use TFB. Got 20 ping n a skill that hits targets when close Why in the world would I use a bot to do the same thing I do? Bash right click on people until it hits lol

I bet you r one of those few pplz I pwnd n you cried bot ^_^

No really, proof I bot or kindly gtfo. Got told over a hundred times I would be botjailed by random players, even with the "I recorded you ahahh", still nothing. Sure I can record myself tfb pwning people, but then again why should I waste 1GB off video taping for the likes of you craig + I get the "tfb requires no skill, stop bragging with it" comment all over again.

Epi pwnd you on all fields, don't think I should add something more.

ps: Craig is a mental disordered child that uses google translator, got raped 5x yesterday by his dog, accidentally ate the straw instead of sucking on it, has a 1inch penor and took a dump on his mother this morning. Proof I am wrong please
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2010, 12:32   #43
~XxMan~
Ahmed.k?
 
~XxMan~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Egypt <3
Posts: 1,458
~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute
^ that was an overkill lol
~XxMan~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2010, 12:37   #44
(N)inja
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 93
(N)inja is on a distinguished road
Most annoying one is when archers fly and go into the top right corner..
Shift screen and scroll in to get em
__________________
Sever-Bluebird
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=714106
Vote on my poll!
(N)inja is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2010, 14:14   #45
T~Brooke
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: somewhere in the United States
Posts: 162
T~Brooke has a reputation beyond reputeT~Brooke has a reputation beyond reputeT~Brooke has a reputation beyond reputeT~Brooke has a reputation beyond reputeT~Brooke has a reputation beyond reputeT~Brooke has a reputation beyond reputeT~Brooke has a reputation beyond reputeT~Brooke has a reputation beyond reputeT~Brooke has a reputation beyond reputeT~Brooke has a reputation beyond reputeT~Brooke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
I's putting down a small pvp guide for arena here cuz I'm getting bored of the 10 whispers a day saying "aimbot"

first of all, the fact that you can hit someone before the timer ends, is because TQ's timing sux and you can start to pvp when the timer hits "2".

second, if you are a ninja or a trojan, you can go to a corner (left or right best) and do off screen shots with fb/ss , if you are a ninja and have good ping, this would apply for you too.

third, if you are a tao and see a ninja or a tro run to a corner to get an off screen hit, avoid it.

and last but not least, if you get killed by an off screen hit like that, stop yelling "aimbotter" cuz he was able to see you

have a nice day
im prob going to come make a fb noob on ur server to c if i could beat u at it
T~Brooke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:36.