Old 01-04-2016, 08:21   #1
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
where do you find?

the dances in game that are not from the sub class NPC. I am still in need of dances 3 4 and 8 to have all of them. The problem is that I have not seen one of the dances drop from MOBS in years?

RIXIN - HOW do we get these dances? do we have to speak to a GM and buy them now? like how some people speak with GM to get rare garments and pay for them outright? Would that be the rout to go to get these dances?

Because I would like to see them / have ALL the dances on my account. Just a small piece of completion on the game that I have been waiting for years now.
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2016, 08:35   #2
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Uhm, can't you win them from lottery?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2016, 08:50   #3
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
Uhm, can't you win them from lottery?
I'm not sure.. can you?
Old 01-04-2016, 09:03   #4
Kachun

Kachun is on a distinguished road
lottery is the only way, i have won several
Kachun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2016, 09:31   #5
krusevo6

krusevo6 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobysnacked View Post
I'm not sure.. can you?
I've seen people win dances from lottery recently, so I can confirm you can get them from there. But not sure if there's other way, since I've killed a lot of monsters and haven't dropped any dance book yet.
krusevo6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2016, 10:53   #6
Beckoning*Cat
Vicious

Beckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond repute
They used to drop in the second maps of phoenix castle and ape city before they were removed. With auto hunt it would be very cool if they put them back.

I also miss mining. It's very hard to perm gears with out it. Luckystar packs are NOT enough.

I also wish my characters didn't pick up legendary refinery packs when auto hunting.
Old 01-05-2016, 12:45   #7
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

I will have to keep my eyes open for them then. I have not seen anything recently on my server. Then again.. the server I'm on is dead as can be..
Old 01-05-2016, 12:48   #8
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

might be time for a new server..i hate all the inactivity on Diamond.
Old 07-11-2016, 20:20   #9
Ar-Adûnakhôr

Ar-Adûnakhôr is an unknown quantity at this point
Any luck getting new dances?

Server Neptuno - Spanish Conquer
Spanish Conquer Forum Moderator
Ar-Adûnakhôr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: