Old 03-13-2016, 19:45   #1
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Can you help do a test?

Hi, guys, can you help us do a test if you computer is of low performance? I mean, if your computer is not so fast and processing slowly, you can help us do a test about client.

1.You need to copy your current CO client to do the test, because it requires client edit, and the change can not be undo. Copy your client and put it in another folder to do this test.
2.Download the file from
http://www.mediafire.com/download/g6...tTestFiles.rar
depress it and cover the old files with the fiels in it, it is like a update, just copy those fiels and paste in CO folder, make them replace the old ones.
3.Run this new client and see if there is any problem. Like you feel it is slow and there is problem with client, anything, please let me know. You can take screenshot of the problem you fine.
4.Please send me the information of your compuer, like the operating system, Ram, 64 or 32 bit, those information. Please send the screenshot of your computer and graphic card information. You can check it in My Computer - Properties.

Note: Since this is client edit, the account may be banned for one day after the test, please try use your noob account or account that you don't use often to do the test.

I willl appreciated it if you can help with this. Or you can PM me to do this test. Thanks a lot.

Last edited by Rxin; 03-16-2016 at 02:43.
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2016, 20:18   #2
RockSolid

RockSolid is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
Hi, guys, can you help us do a test if you computer is of low performance? I mean, if your computer is not so fast and processing slowly, you can help us do a test about client.

1.You need to copy your current CO client to do the test, because it requires client edit, and the change can not be undo. Copy your client and put it in another folder to do this test.
2.Download the file from
depress it and cover the old files with the fiels in it, it is like a update, just copy those fiels and paste in CO folder, make them replace the old ones.
3.Run this new client and see if there is any problem. Like you feel it is slow and there is problem with client, anything, please let me know. You can take screenshot of the problem you fine.
4.Please send me the information of your compuer, like the operating system, Ram, 64 or 32 bit, those information.

I willl appreciated it if you can help with this. Or you can PM me to do this test. Thanks a lot.
Hello Rxin, before I test this. I wanted to ask that what's the intention of this file. Will it help the game run better or worst but better for the PC? My PC can run high end games but seem like CO is just not so good at the FPS regardless of the PC. However, when FPS unlock was legal back then. The game was running so smooth and enjoyable because of the FPS increase.
RockSolid is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2016, 21:13   #3
Beckoning*Cat
Vicious

Beckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond repute
I have 16 gb of ram, inteli72670, radeon hd6700. So I wouldn't say my computer is bad, but it's not great either. windows 7 64bit os.

It's interesting, no text anywhere. no show names, no date/fps/server info, no arena info.

Testing in high definition, the client seems pretty choppy when moving around.. It could be in my head, but the client seems a little more fluid and bright when I'm standing still. It's hard to explain.

I tried to test it in standard definition, and my account was suspected of using bots and banned for one day.....
Old 03-13-2016, 22:25   #4
WaterStyle

WaterStyle is on a distinguished road
I tried it out.My computer is above average(godlike)but the post still peaked my curiosity.Thanks to the above post i was weary about getting banned from a day so i made alts.Upon multiple tests and playing with files it would freeze instantly and crash.As the post above me mentions there is no text of any kind.Im hoping this is a client with fps changed and updated graphics,at least thats what it seemed like to me.Ill play with it more when my accounts get unbanned from using this.Next time you want people to test something i suggest making it so they can do it without getting banned
WaterStyle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2016, 22:58   #5
Ladyash

Ladyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond repute
I would be afraid to test it, maybe get auto botjailed. js......

rofl,, I didnt even read Beckoning cat's post till after I posted this
Ladyash is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2016, 00:53   #6
shule
Asan-San

shule will become famous soon enoughshule will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckoning*Cat View Post
I tried to test it in standard definition, and my account was suspected of using bots and banned for one day.....
ROFL you're trying to help them you get banned for one day xD (best reward ever)

~~~~~~ Shule: 130-130-133 tro-wat-tro 133-pure water ~~~~~~
~~~ *Death*Bringer*: 130-130-131 nin-war-pirate 131-131-131 nin-war-fire ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~ *Chaos*: 130-pure arch 130-130-130 wat-war-arch ~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *No*Name*: 132-132-136 pure tro ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~ *NoĽName*: 130-130-119 pure pirate 119-119-19 wat-war-pirate ~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~ *No+Name*: 130-131-131 pure nin ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main weapons
Hook/Dagger/Sword
shule is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2016, 01:10   #7
Kachun

Kachun is on a distinguished road
Quote:

2.Download the file from
4.Please send me the information of your compuer, like the operating system, Ram, 64 or 32 bit, those information.

Wow thanks Rxin, i will test on a noob acccount
Kachun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2016, 05:15   #8
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
VIRUS
DO NOT DOWNLOAD
These files are infected. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THEM.
Old 03-14-2016, 05:16   #9
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
OH MY GOD
I also got botjailed

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds.
Old 03-14-2016, 05:56   #10
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
Are we sure Rxins forum account is not hacked? I mean downloading a file to change your client, then you have to log in with your account...
Why would they test my computer for low performance? They should check their own coding, if it is inefficient they need to upgrade their code. They won't send me a new computer, no matter if it is ****ty.
Old 03-14-2016, 11:22   #11
roflzinternets
kakarot

roflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to roflzinternets
Quote:

2.Download the file from

Ill give it a shot running a p4 with 1 gig of ram and a 512 card (pretty pretty pretty low end ). Runs 3 windows alright. Gonna try this in a diff co folder n see

(One thing I suggest is Removing the blinking quest Icon, not sure if it's annoying but it take up graphics too). Another thing is the Tab hidden players, is really good, but it could be upgraded. For instance u can PVP with not seeing the other char (Cuz his shadow is there). Can you guys make a game based on shadows for low end pcs? that way we can at least farm and stuff till we get a better pc!.

Oh a lot of players complain about the Epic ninja weapons and stuff not being able to go low graphics. Hell my sword stops glowing why doesn't their weps?
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=736259
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=733598
LOVE SONNE,Xang, FreshLeeBaked, annd SunnySkyy!
"tl;dr
Some people like to play support classes, some people like to play damage dealing classes. You're welcome.
P" - Promethean

Last edited by roflzinternets; 03-14-2016 at 11:24.
roflzinternets is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2016, 02:04   #12
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I have 16 gb of ram, inteli72670, radeon hd6700. So I wouldn't say my computer is bad, but it's not great either. windows 7 64bit os.

It's interesting, no text anywhere. no show names, no date/fps/server info, no arena info.

Testing in high definition, the client seems pretty choppy when moving around.. It could be in my head, but the client seems a little more fluid and bright when I'm standing still. It's hard to explain.

Oh, I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused, your account should be normal now. Thank you for the effort. Because this is actually client edit, so you may use your noob account or account that you not use very often to do the test. This is not virus or something, it is to test if the computer can run CO fluently if we do some upgrade.

Last edited by Rxin; 03-16-2016 at 02:09.
Old 03-16-2016, 02:16   #13
Rxin
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflzinternets View Post
Ill give it a shot running a p4 with 1 gig of ram and a 512 card (pretty pretty pretty low end ). Runs 3 windows alright. Gonna try this in a diff co folder n see

(One thing I suggest is Removing the blinking quest Icon, not sure if it's annoying but it take up graphics too). Another thing is the Tab hidden players, is really good, but it could be upgraded. For instance u can PVP with not seeing the other char (Cuz his shadow is there). Can you guys make a game based on shadows for low end pcs? that way we can at least farm and stuff till we get a better pc!.

Oh a lot of players complain about the Epic ninja weapons and stuff not being able to go low graphics. Hell my sword stops glowing why doesn't their weps?

Hi, so your computer can run this test client without problem? Can you send me the information of your computer?
Old 03-16-2016, 02:25   #14
Rxin
Super Moderator

Quote:

Can you send me a screenshot of your computer information? Amd your graphic card information.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: