Old 03-05-2016, 15:03   #1
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Fighting with DDOSER

Is it just a thing on Dark Server that a few people that take the lead at GW (getting the pole) after that 5 sek later the Server shut downs. Same with 1v1 Arena Team Arena and so on... or did people experience the same on other servers?

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (398 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2016, 15:06   #2
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
if the light crew are on dark its probs just dark that's getting ddos'd
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2016, 15:14   #3
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
so ya they didn't manage to stand a chance in GW after they took for 1 time the Pole 5 sec after that the Server just crashed lol... exactly at 23:01 the server went online again and they won the GW.

Vanquish
xRush
xHelios
etc.

are they from Light?

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (398 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2016, 18:12   #4
Ladyash

Ladyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond repute
TQ won't ever do anything about it. Even when they say from their mains they are going to ddos and server goes down a few seconds later.

Either have to get use to it, and play other games instead and don't get to into any events anymore, always know maybe you will dc in them. Check out some steam games, they actually are some pretty good ones. But forget TQ resolving this, I think they are afraid to make the people more angry. TQ are ball less, and they copy almost all their ideas from other games, but for sure won't copy anything useful like protection for their games and servers against ddosing or bots.
Ladyash is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2016, 18:44   #5
DeathByStorm

DeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyash View Post
TQ won't ever do anything about it. Even when they say from their mains they are going to ddos and server goes down a few seconds later.

Either have to get use to it, and play other games instead and don't get to into any events anymore, always know maybe you will dc in them. Check out some , and they copy almost all their ideas from other games, but for sure wsteam games, they actually are some pretty good ones. But forget TQ resolving this, I think they are afraid to make the people more angry. TQ are ball lesson't copy anything useful like protection for their games and servers against ddosing or bots.
Lol, I've seen people broadcast that they were going to DDOS the server, which most of the time they're joking. So therefore jailing a character just because he stated it, shouldn't be enough evidence to bot jail them.

And actually you can tell whether the server is probably going to go down by the lagg you experience prior to getting ddosed.
DeathByStorm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2016, 18:47   #6
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
so ya they didn't manage to stand a chance in GW after they took for 1 time the Pole 5 sec after that the Server just crashed lol... exactly at 23:01 the server went online again and they won the GW.

Vanquish
xRush
xHelios
etc.

are they from Light?
yea they are all from the xgroup. The have been on Light. I just quit after they did it during tpk, just because xHelios dced 3min before. I saw that one coming during gw, so honoustly i just couldn't be bothered.

The only fun thing left on this game is events. If you can't play those, theres nothing left to the game.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water

130-130-140 Pure-Water(fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Pure Monk
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water

QUIT (too late)
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2016, 00:46   #7
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Vanquish
xRush
xHelios
etc.

are they from Light?

yeap theyre from light
Old 03-06-2016, 01:53   #8
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Vanquish
xRush
xHelios
etc.

are they from Light?
I have some lovely videos somewhere of the two ninjas using magictype.
Old 03-06-2016, 07:01   #9
Beckoning*Cat
Vicious

Beckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByStorm View Post
Lol, I've seen people broadcast that they were going to DDOS the server, which most of the time they're joking. So therefore jailing a character just because he stated it, shouldn't be enough evidence to bot jail them.

And actually you can tell whether the server is probably going to go down by the lagg you experience prior to getting ddosed.
Honestly, I think IF someone broadcasts that they should get botjailed. I mean seriously that's such a dumb thing to threaten. They should be punished for their stupidity.
Old 03-06-2016, 07:02   #10
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
It's Mr.Xen
Old 03-06-2016, 08:19   #11
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
I have screenshots of them admitting they used it.
"Because enemy used it too".
lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckoning*Cat View Post
Honestly, I think IF someone broadcasts that they should get botjailed. I mean seriously that's such a dumb thing to threaten. They should be punished for their stupidity.
I agree, not like your broadcating that by accident. Don't be dumb enough to broadcast that and you won't get in trouble.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water

130-130-140 Pure-Water(fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Pure Monk
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water

QUIT (too late)
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2016, 14:47   #12
Zenraiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Share pls
Old 03-07-2016, 01:13   #13
Jesserina
Kawaii

Jesserina is on a distinguished road
For the record, Jiang_EU had mass dcs too, unplayable ctf for the first half..
Jesserina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-07-2016, 01:22   #14
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
Fire was down during team pkt and ctf. I didnt bother with GW. Most EU servers go down at any event.
Old 03-07-2016, 01:45   #15
Zenraiden

i don't want to point any fingers at any specific races (egyptians) but i mean c'mon, lets be srs

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: