Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-03-2016, 07:27   #16
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Am I the only one that thinks this is absolutely bull****? TQ just commoditising garments by adding bonus attributes to something that is otherwise inherently worthless. It's like the recent gem event, TQ just looking for some way to make an item which has a devalued currency worth something. Next they'll add stats to hairstyles and dances.
how was the gem event bad? it took something that lost 99% of its value over the years and let people exchange them for more relevant items for a limited time only. probably one of the better events theyve done.

i dont think you used the term "commoditising" right either. either way, giving a collection of garments and gems a bigger impact on the game is smart. its already there, it can bring profit, and the stat increase offered wont heavily skew the game balance in typical TQ fashion. this is just a small bonus for those who already collected, or a reason for stat whores to drop a bulk on the smallest thing. for you id assume there are far cheaper ways to find 250 attack extra. if youre capped out, then im not sorry that its becoming exponentially more expensive to further improve your stats. id say its the opposite of a bullshit update
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2016, 11:24   #17
xelasavir

xelasavir is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Am I the only one that thinks this is absolutely bull****? TQ just commoditising garments by adding bonus attributes to something that is otherwise inherently worthless. It's like the recent gem event, TQ just looking for some way to make an item which has a devalued currency worth something. Next they'll add stats to hairstyles and dances.
More like stats for cp purchases, 1 bulk=+210 pattack
xelasavir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2016, 12:48   #18
aaaa

aaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond repute
The Dis city garmets are included?

I should try find a TwinBliss... Really cool garmet :S
http://mabskmk.webs.com/
aaaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2016, 18:02   #19
Laurent

Laurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond repute
The main problem with this event is that it's temporary. Which means that in 2 weeks time anyone who doesn't have the garment will likely be unable to buy the garment they are looking for. Stat *****s will come along and buy every garment multiple times over for their characters meaning the ordinary player has no choice but to buy from the shopping mall.

Which is exactly what TQ wants, they want more CPs being removed from each server so that gold prices go up and more and more people continue to throw away what little CPs they have on these "Gold Sales" which in turn forces people to actually buy CPs if they want to be able to make any kind of purchase whatsoever.

It's simple economics and anyone who doesn't see it is a fool, don't cry in a few months when you can't even buy 215 CPs for 20m because all the paying customers are hording their CP stash. The rich get richer and the poor stay poor.

I feel bad for some kings who can't afford to bulk anymore because once this starts taking effect they'll be so easily surpassed and they'll never get the rank back again.
Laurent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2016, 21:08   #20
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
The main problem with this event is that it's temporary. Which means that in 2 weeks time anyone who doesn't have the garment will likely be unable to buy the garment they are looking for. Stat *****s will come along and buy every garment multiple times over for their characters meaning the ordinary player has no choice but to buy from the shopping mall.

Which is exactly what TQ wants, they want more CPs being removed from each server so that gold prices go up and more and more people continue to throw away what little CPs they have on these "Gold Sales" which in turn forces people to actually buy CPs if they want to be able to make any kind of purchase whatsoever.

It's simple economics and anyone who doesn't see it is a fool, don't cry in a few months when you can't even buy 215 CPs for 20m because all the paying customers are hording their CP stash. The rich get richer and the poor stay poor.

I feel bad for some kings who can't afford to bulk anymore because once this starts taking effect they'll be so easily surpassed and they'll never get the rank back again.
Sorry to burst your bubble as usual Laurent, but that won't happen because TQ resellers are able to request on demand and sell top moneybags (500kk million) which is why we have people with 9bn in the top moneybags list with suspicious names and why you can also see people actively selling gold on eepeeveepee.
Old 03-03-2016, 22:21   #21
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
when people get perm flame robes for 27 cps each you know tq **'d up....but since they "copied it directly from chinese version of conquer" they wont change anything
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2016, 00:58   #22
Giancarlo456

Giancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamCesiang View Post
It seems my craziness in garments and mounts are worth spending for..

http://co.99.com/guide/quest/2016/wardrobe.shtml
Server now is full of noobs with -1 perm flame robes lol
Giancarlo456 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2016, 03:56   #23
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
The only garment I was proud to wear was my flamerobe (got it from the contest like 5 years ago in Killer Instinct, Sapphire server) and now every noob has one. It being ranked as a 2 star garment amazed me, I thought rank 4, maybe 5 even since it is so rare. Ah well...
I'm losing out on the 100 p attack aswell, since I am crit build I cant be bothered to spend too much on this.
Old 03-04-2016, 14:12   #24
Beckoning*Cat
Vicious

Beckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond repute
There are some garments that are 2 star that should be 4 star and vice versa. On another note, I feel like the free tries were nerfed today, but it could just be my luck.
Old 03-06-2016, 09:45   #25
MarketMaker
Privy User

MarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud ofMarketMaker has much to be proud of
Quote:
Totally agree with you. Seems TQ entered a 'give-away" phase. I feel sorry for the guys that actually spent money to get flamerobes, +12 wings etc. Noobs running around with all sorts of goodies now. Maybe TQ just wants the number of players to increase rapidly cus they plan to sell it?
Sharp140 pir
ELVIS140 arc
C4M1NU5140 fire
1923138 monk
Yerushalayim134 wat
LongLee134 dw

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Shakespeare View Post
My crown is called content, a crown that seldom kings enjoy.
Mirror mirror on the wall..
Who's the noblest of them all?
Would it be the poorest King, or the richest serf?
MarketMaker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: