Old 02-01-2016, 19:00   #1
Mr.Xen

Mr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond repute
DDoS Bot Network provider: Mido Dark

Hello, apparently everyone decided to bring evidence to me instead of posting/submitting tickets themselves. So be it.

I've heard this name: mido.dark on several occasions in relation to the recent DDoS attacks. My people in Rey's group told me he "passed it around" to them. Which in reality means he has a bot network set up (which is all the real work in a DDoS) and then gave Rey's group access to use it. It is as simple as typing a command at that point.

These screenshots were submitted to me, and I'll keep the name/server anonymous so they don't know who's server to target more than they already are.

Again, mido.dark is helping Rey's group. And more than just this person has implicated him.

This guy supplied the bot network (the weapon), gave it to Rey and his allies, who then chose who/what/when to target, who now have people in like 8 different servers committing attacks at events etc.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	235.4 KB
ID:	150824   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	261.7 KB
ID:	150825   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	224.4 KB
ID:	150826  
- <Xen> (Main)
- >Xen<
- -Xen-
Mr.Xen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2016, 20:10   #2
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Just so i'm clear, is this now the third person you are accusing of DDoSing after Rey and Alqnas.

The witch hunt continues.
Old 02-01-2016, 20:20   #3
Ladyash

Ladyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond repute
Well the dude does not even try to hide it he brags about it everywhere and threatens the gms on fb.....
Ladyash is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2016, 21:02   #4
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
i suggest everyone filter promethean and smaehtin as they offer nothing constructive which makes their posts worthless. theyre not interested in CO becoming a better game

i can confirm mido dark is the biggest offender and offers a ddos service for real money to anyone willing to pay. neither mido dark nor the egyptians employing the service even bother to hide it at all and this is not an exaggeration. i was told by the enemy the other day to contact mido dark myself and "use the same event tactics if im so mad" (lmao tactics)
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2016, 21:42   #5
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Took me 5mins to work out that the screenshots you provided were taken from Basilisk server. Not even really sure why you tried to hide them, because surely if xBittersweet is a/the DDoSer he would be able to recognise his own name in screenshots?

Also i'm interested to hear from you about how Basilisk server is linked to Rey's group. I may be wrong, but I don't think Pain or Blade have ever been on Basilisk server.

Thanks and happy hunting.

P.s. I bet Mido's surname is probably not "dark".
Old 02-01-2016, 22:34   #6
Ladyash

Ladyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond repute
I only know Blade from Pharos and do not know him besides that, this was over 2 yrs ago.
Mido dark however was friends with old enemy's on our server who hate us, now those enemy's left and play together with him on other servers.

As for this bittersweet I have tonnns of screenshots stuff of like him saying mido dark could log his account, also said that he changed the pass word because mido was using conquer ai on it ( ofc im sure nothing was changed)
I always send in every screenshot to TQ and have for over a month.

um they ddos just to get clan maps even and now me and 1 of my enemy's both have messages from one person on fb saying they are having someone ddos basi and the perv actually asked me for nudes to stop it!!! This particular person sending this message logged bittersweet at cw today and server went down and plays on the kings on neptune Z1 and them (admitted to 2 people now on fb hes telling some to ddos)

The other day some noob logged basi asked for a kiss or he'd ddos of course I didn't and ddosed, since this day its gotten ddosed a lot more.

Like wtf kind of people are raised to think that extortion is okay, and TQ should never let this kind of stuff go on.

Idc who knows, they are ddosing anyways only other thing they can do is come here and try to kill me, I have never been more happy to live in the USA
Ladyash is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2016, 22:54   #7
Promethean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyash View Post
I only know Blade from Pharos and do not know him besides that, this was over 2 yrs ago.
Mido dark however was friends with old enemy's on our server who hate us, now those enemy's left and play together with him on other servers.

As for this bittersweet I have tonnns of screenshots stuff of like him saying mido dark could log his account, also said that he changed the pass word because mido was using conquer ai on it ( ofc im sure nothing was changed)
I always send in every screenshot to TQ and have for over a month.

um they ddos just to get clan maps even and now me and 1 of my enemy's both have messages from one person on fb saying they are having someone ddos basi and the perv actually asked me for nudes to stop it!!! This particular person sending this message logged bittersweet at cw today and server went down and plays on the kings on neptune Z1 and them (admitted to 2 people now on fb hes telling some to ddos)

The other day some noob logged basi asked for a kiss or he'd ddos of course I didn't and ddosed, since this day its gotten ddosed a lot more.

Like wtf kind of people are raised to think that extortion is okay, and TQ should never let this kind of stuff go on.

Idc who knows, they are ddosing anyways only other thing they can do is come here and try to kill me, I have never been more happy to live in the USA
Sorry that you are being harrassed. You should keep reporting him to TQ. I know that you are likely to be VIP7, but if you want I will also report them on my VIP accounts. Ideally you should try and provoke them into saying something on a valuable char (such as xBittersweet) - act naive or stupid or play on their egos until they whisper you from a main account and then try to get them to say something stupid.

Out of interest - what sort of response have you received from TQ?

Btw, you should also dump links to facebook if this guy is threatening to DDoS on there.
Old 02-02-2016, 01:29   #8
pangsepyon
GodofDeath

pangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond repute
My suggestion for ddos of events.

Instead of just banning the victim server who got ddos from playing plunder war or pvp events. Can we just ban or cancel the event for the entire grp of servers.

Example if summerwind is ddos during plunder war days (Monday or Friday). Indtead of just canceling the event for summerwind, not allowing pple to plunder summerwind or pple from summersind to plunder. Why not just cancel the entire event for the group - dragon, nature mystery, legends, fadstblade, scentsword and hanging garden. So no one can play and the ranking stays the same no matter what.

My point is if you want to ddos us, you dun get to play either.

Water - War - Arch = ShadowClover (140)
Pure Dragon Warrior= BlackClover (140)

I Hate U; U hate me; We are Angry Enemies. And one big punch, and a flying kick from me; Wun u say u hate me too!!
pangsepyon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2016, 01:39   #9
Promethean

Quote:
Originally Posted by pangsepyon View Post

Instead of just banning the victim server who got ddos from playing plunder war or pvp events. Can we just ban or cancel the event for the entire grp of servers.

Example if summerwind is ddos during plunder war days (Monday or Friday). Indtead of just canceling the event for summerwind, not allowing pple to plunder summerwind or pple from summersind to plunder. Why not just cancel the entire event for the group - dragon, nature mystery, legends, fadstblade, scentsword and hanging garden. So no one can play and the ranking stays the same no matter what.

I think the phrase is cutting off the nose to spite the face.

The rational response would be to pay for Cloudflare protection.
Old 02-02-2016, 01:50   #10
Schnifschnaf

Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Wouldn't be very helpful if the cheaters are already topping the rankings. It would actually benefit them. New ideas are always welcome, but please, no need to go full retard.
Schnifschnaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2016, 01:58   #11
Schnifschnaf

Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
Now that's hard evidence!

^ Referring to a deleted post that mentioned the 43fps on first pic.

Last edited by Schnifschnaf; 02-02-2016 at 02:01.
Schnifschnaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2016, 02:32   #12
Betrayer
1+1=4

Betrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
I think the phrase is cutting off the nose to spite the face.

The rational response would be to pay for Cloudflare protection.
cloudflare protection, ha ha ha hahaahhahahahaha hahahahahahahah
omggg this dude is so funny. Even indians have more knowledge than you buddy. I am dying you made my day )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))

Free education:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Betrayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2016, 02:42   #13
Promethean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betrayer View Post
cloudflare protection, ha ha ha hahaahhahahahaha hahahahahahahah
omggg this dude is so funny. Even indians have more knowledge than you buddy. I am dying you made my day )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))
Coming from a guy that is apparently unable to make more than one smiley emoji, i'm grateful.

Also bruh, i'm "NON TECH guy, so for that reason alone, can't be called retard."
Old 02-02-2016, 06:21   #14
Beckoning*Cat
Vicious

Beckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I like your idea. They need to rework the way cps are available until they stabilize their servers with proper protection. Cut the rewards immensely from team events and don't do anymore super guild wars. Make a way for individuals to work for cps, like more banshees or other bosses, quests that give unbound stones instead of chi.
Old 02-02-2016, 07:01   #15
*Bushwacker*

*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute
We got DDOS'ed last night on Sapphire / Emerald Server 2 minutes after KW started. I was on Skype with several server members and everyone got DC'd from our server until the last 7 minutes of KW. So it was a direct attack on our server.

This gets kind of ridiculous and TQ should find a solution to the problem.
I have to think these issues will effect TQ's bottom line. I mean why buy CPs or anything from them if you can't even play the game.
This has been going on for at least 2 weeks or so.
Just my 2 Cents of course.
*Bushwacker* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: