Old 01-18-2016, 13:10   #16
scorgie

scorgie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narmer View Post
u taking about ping now ?
and if a warrior got 60 ping vs ninja with 60 ping too is it means that the warrior will win
alot of players have very low ping in usual still isnt mean he should go warrior
true that not any one can play warrior it takes alot of skill to use the class
while other just doing right click
u saying in your opinion thats " ridiculously broken class "
then why u saying that they over power in first place ?
didnt hear that over power means broken class lol
warrior are not weak class thats for sure
problem is while i need alot of effort to pk some one
my enemy dont need his lowest skill to pk me
thats the whole idea and thats why the class need more skills to make it more balanced so any player can have fun using the class
not to chase some one for 5 min to pk him
Can someone translate this to English?
Old 01-18-2016, 16:09   #17
MorganLeFaye
KylinGem+9

MorganLeFaye is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narmer View Post
u taking about ping now ?
and if a warrior got 60 ping vs ninja with 60 ping too is it means that the warrior will win
alot of players have very low ping in usual still isnt mean he should go warrior
true that not any one can play warrior it takes alot of skill to use the class
while other just doing right click
u saying in your opinion thats " ridiculously broken class "
then why u saying that they over power in first place ?
didnt hear that over power means broken class lol
warrior are not weak class thats for sure
problem is while i need alot of effort to pk some one
my enemy dont need his lowest skill to pk me
thats the whole idea and thats why the class need more skills to make it more balanced so any player can have fun using the class
not to chase some one for 5 min to pk him
If you're not happy playing a high skill cap class please look into the assassin role.

BuD_DiZzLe|Prince|Monk|140
Dirty|3astard|Duke|Dragon-Warrior|140
Dirty|3itch|Duchess|Water Tao|140

Former Server/s: Server 3>Scorpio>Honor>Kylin>Scentsword>Aquarius>Scorpio> TwilightDance

Current Server: ~Kylin~

Celes†ia|AngelS GuildLeader

Active: 2003-2017
MorganLeFaye is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2016, 16:09   #18
InternetAdult

InternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond repute
I'm from California and run ping of around 17-50 and when I played on my warrior full +12 with two STGs in my boots I was ridiculously over powered.....warrior has been great since two-hand and shield update. Are they the best solo event build? Of course not but they are still a great pvp class, just not a class for a beginner.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	54
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	150795  

~Nyu~ Monk-War-Fire L139

Violaceous Water-War-Pirate L139
InternetAdult is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2016, 16:14   #19
MorganLeFaye
KylinGem+9

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternetAdult View Post
I'm from California and run ping of around 17-50 and when I played on my warrior full +12 with two STGs in my boots I was ridiculously over powered.....warrior has been great since two-hand and shield update. Are they the best solo event build? Of course not but they are still a great pvp class, just not a class for a beginner.
We on Aqua now |3itcht1ts.

xoxoxo

Former Server/s: Server 3>Scorpio>Honor>Kylin>Scentsword>Aquarius>Scorpio> TwilightDance

Old 01-18-2016, 23:11   #20
pangsepyon
GodofDeath

pangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond repute
My opinion. Think warriors epic is shield only. Non 2nd pure rb warriora cant hold 2 hand + shield. So to be fair. I guess the epic weap is shield only.

But they might intro a new weap with stats for the main weap, like higher dmg or add hp..... Or make warriors has more skills.

Water - War - Arch = ShadowClover (140)
Pure Dragon Warrior= BlackClover (140)

I Hate U; U hate me; We are Angry Enemies. And one big punch, and a flying kick from me; Wun u say u hate me too!!
pangsepyon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2016, 23:17   #21
FallenAngel BR

FallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond repute
Warriors do need some sort of ranged skill like trojans and ninjas recived.... if that happens itll make the class more useful.... Try to melle a ninja or trojan that have way more range, even viper fang is semi useless if a ninja or trojan keep their distance, making the only way to get in for a hit cv, and for those people that can pull off cv melle combos like some are good with, the chance of placing it right with someone that can keep their distance well.... warrior will lose every time.
Old 01-19-2016, 02:10   #22
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
Totally agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by pangsepyon View Post
my opinion. Think warriors epic is shield only. Non 2nd pure rb warriora cant hold 2 hand + shield. So to be fair. I guess the epic weap is shield only.

But they might intro a new weap with stats for the main weap, like higher dmg or add hp..... Or make warriors has more skills.
+1
it think that will be balanced if:
with epic shield warrior will have a chance only during melee attack to activate a second hit with shield on the target: the second hit will inflict 50% of damage.
that will revamp also non pure bread and all weapons
what u think??
imo warrior have to melee !!
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server

Last edited by USER1_74; 01-19-2016 at 03:21.
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-19-2016, 05:08   #23
Narmer

Narmer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganLeFaye View Post
If you're not happy playing a high skill cap class please look into the assassin role.
actually i enjoy playing warrior
and i been warrior since about 8 years i guess before even vortex and magic defender
any way it wont be bad to have some good new skills for a change as long warriors will pay for epics

Pure Warrior 385 BP With mentor
Narmer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-19-2016, 09:22   #24
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
Warriors don't need aoe, ranged or easy to use skills. Only some support skills and probably a better passive skill. Also, perseverance + stigma at the same time is impossible.

I think that it will be the shield and a 2 handed weapon. If TQ wants to please warriors with 1-handed weapon and shield (), then they should also give an epic weapon to warriors with backsword.

If you want your warrior to get easy kills, use the reincarnation feature.
Old 01-19-2016, 12:33   #25
Schnifschnaf

Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
People forget how OP Warriors naturally are lmfao.

If I ever see a "Buff warriors" thread like the firefags im gonna have a full on stroke.

If your a full +12 warrrior, go dash a king into a wall lel
If warriors truly were OP, you'd see more people playing them. Yourself included, as you jumped on the OP ninja train already.
Schnifschnaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2016, 05:15   #26
MorganLeFaye
KylinGem+9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnifschnaf View Post
If warriors truly were OP, you'd see more people playing them. Yourself included, as you jumped on the OP ninja train already.
Retarded ****boy, did you even read through this thread?

I WAS a warrior until I saw the direction the game was heading in, AN AOE BANG FEST, and if you ever give warriors a skill with the damage of trojan/ninja/DW, you will see this forum overloaded with NERF WARRIORS OMFG threads.

Old 01-20-2016, 06:17   #27
Schnifschnaf

Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Retarded ****boy, did you even read through this thread?

I WAS a warrior until I saw the direction the game was heading in, AN AOE BANG FEST, and if you ever give warriors a skill with the damage of trojan/ninja/DW, you will see this forum overloaded with NERF WARRIORS OMFG threads.
I'll let you explain which events warriors excel at then, since they're obviously so very OP. Last I checked, only thing a warrior won was class pk, assuming final m-attk warr in epk doesn't count.
Schnifschnaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2016, 06:55   #28
Beckoning*Cat
Vicious

Beckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond repute
My thoughts are they should have a two hander with a tempest like skill, to chain with dash possibly, and a strong mele passive. Also a shield with stronger stats. Allow all warriors to wear shield and two hander, and rework the pure warrior skill.
Old 01-20-2016, 07:18   #29
MorganLeFaye
KylinGem+9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnifschnaf View Post
I'll let you explain which events warriors excel at then, since they're obviously so very OP. Last I checked, only thing a warrior won was class pk, assuming final m-attk warr in epk doesn't count.
Since when does Over Powered and Popularity mean the same thing?

No one has denied that warriors have a skill cap through the roof at present but thats not to say they are not OP.
If you really need me to explain WHY the warrior is so OP then I really dont think you have enough knowledge on gaming in general and really cba teaching you..

Edit: anyone with league of legends knowledge will know what I mean when I say warriors are the pre-rework poppy of the CO world.

Old 01-20-2016, 07:26   #30
MorganLeFaye
KylinGem+9

Warrior's need a taunt/aggro skill.

#END.

#GAMEOVER.

#REKTGM360NOSCOPE

#HIREMEIMONBENEFITS

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: