Old 12-13-2015, 03:58   #16
the.mofo
<3 guns

the.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to the.mofo Send a message via MSN to the.mofo Send a message via Yahoo to the.mofo
im not too thrilled with the epics, a few changes would of been nice..oh well. but im one of those "happy little fires"
plus fires will get some benifits from the release of the rest of the inner power books...even tho it may take 5 yrs for em to release all :P

54448m attack/203 crit/97 break /no Defense glass cannon fire
#FireTaoLivesMatter
GLASS CANNON FTW

Last edited by the.mofo; 12-13-2015 at 04:00.
the.mofo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2015, 04:37   #17
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
you guys are like isis
Old 12-13-2015, 06:14   #18
the.mofo
<3 guns

the.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to the.mofo Send a message via MSN to the.mofo Send a message via Yahoo to the.mofo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
you guys are like isis
hahah

#FireTaoLivesMatter
GLASS CANNON FTW
Old 12-13-2015, 08:04   #19
Beckoning*Cat
Vicious

Beckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond repute
There's no way I read all that.
Old 12-13-2015, 08:23   #20
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckoning*Cat View Post
There's no way I read all that.
Tl;dr

Fire taos need to stop crying.
Old 12-13-2015, 09:51   #21
Beckoning*Cat
Vicious

Beckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBeckoning*Cat has a reputation beyond repute
I just wish I could get the damn epic I do the quest every day three characters and put in about 1k cps a month. I know it's an alt and not as impressive as some of the other epics but it's cute.
Old 12-13-2015, 11:04   #22
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.mofo View Post
hahah
hey mother****er
Old 12-13-2015, 11:44   #23
the.mofo
<3 guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
hey mother****er
HIYA!

#FireTaoLivesMatter
GLASS CANNON FTW
Old 12-13-2015, 19:11   #24
Laurent

Laurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
ROFL. Pls bro. Don't make out that nado is skillful. You're killing me.
I'm sorry, I now realize you are mentally incapable of engaging in logical discussion. You either lack reading comprehension or you simply sift for keywords and put them together to weave your own story. Either way, this discussion is over due to your inferiority.
Laurent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2015, 20:59   #25
Schnifschnaf

Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
I'm sorry, I now realize you are mentally incapable of engaging in logical discussion. You either lack reading comprehension or you simply sift for keywords and put them together to weave your own story. Either way, this discussion is over due to your inferiority.
Think you're missing the point Prom was trying to make. A strong fire would win by points vs "anyone". If you at the same time give them the chance to 1hit with one of those "skillful" abilities, every other class would be inferior. You can't be both the "I survive I win" class, and at the same time be given the opportunity to 1hit almost as easily as other classes.
Schnifschnaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2015, 21:50   #26
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Dear Laurent,

I must respectfully decline your kind offer to close this discussion. You see, Jesus put me on this world for a reason and it was to shine a little light into the darkness and help the ignorant see more clearly, basked in the radiance of the Lord. Now Brother, I understand you are having difficulties accepting that fire taos epics were not as OP as you were clearly hoping for, but you have to understand that the only true righteousness is the righteousness of the Lord our saviour Jesus Christ and not the self-righteousness which sullies your heart. Jesus taught us to forgive our common man and so I ask you to forgive TQ for they know not what they do and accept the blessings of the hossu and the Lord into your life. For if you had learnt the wisdom of Christ, you would learn to build a better tao and verily you might smight those who fight against you in PKA.

Accept Jesus.

It is the only way.

Prom.
Old 12-13-2015, 21:53   #27
Promethean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnifschnaf View Post
Think you're missing the point Prom was trying to make. A strong fire would win by points vs "anyone". If you at the same time give them the chance to 1hit with one of those "skillful" abilities, every other class would be inferior. You can't be both the "I survive I win" class, and at the same time be given the opportunity to 1hit almost as easily as other classes.
You agreed with me? Wowsers, that's a first. Also you were right in that post about a week ago, I did misread what Moonfall was saying.
Old 12-14-2015, 05:08   #28
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Big Question Peeps.....................

Does Supertorts affect ur firetaos ability to break ur full attack???
Im building a break/crit pure fire tao to use the HB/nado double hit attack and was wondering if I go tank with 48 pct embedded torts if that would effect me hiiting full attack when i get a break in.

another possible great fire build to use at ur disposal
Old 12-14-2015, 08:28   #29
Laurent

Laurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnifschnaf View Post
No, I understand the point he was trying to make, and it's false. It has been false since Gaping Wounds was added to the game. Furthermore made false by the addition of Pirate and Assassins.

And really, aside from Elite PK, in what reality can you win any event by simply surviving? The only M-Attack characters who remain vaguely relevant today are those who wear a Shield and 8 STGs, shackling their enemies after death. The cost is that they have no antibreak, but as we've settled here antibreak garners the pathetic playstyle Prom and his egyptian brethren praise. There's a reason american-run private servers do better than retail, because there are people with brains in their head re-balancing the mistakes of TQ.

For Fires to exist in the avenue you claim they do, Ninjas cannot exist in their current iteration. For Fires to exist at all, they need changes. The number of Fires goes down every single day, and soon we will see hundreds of Waters, and only the Kings who are willing to drop $10K on an alt. character will be the ones to have a Fire

When they do it's because they have a specific task in mind. For example, on Basilisk we have Jezzie, she is plain and simple a pole killer in GW. We had 2 Kings on the server, but they both left upon being rendered useless by having Elite PK taken away from them by a +FinalP-Attack Pirate.
Laurent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2015, 11:40   #30
Schnifschnaf

Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No, I understand the point he was trying to make, and it's false. It has been false since Gaping Wounds was added to the game. Furthermore made false by the addition of Pirate and Assassins.

And really, aside from Elite PK, in what reality can you win any event by simply surviving? The only M-Attack characters who remain vaguely relevant today are those who wear a Shield and 8 STGs, shackling their enemies after death. The cost is that they have no antibreak, but as we've settled here antibreak garners the pathetic playstyle Prom and his egyptian brethren praise. There's a reason american-run private servers do better than retail, because there are people with brains in their head re-balancing the mistakes of TQ.

For Fires to exist in the avenue you claim they do, Ninjas cannot exist in their current iteration. For Fires to exist at all, they need changes. The number of Fires goes down every single day, and soon we will see hundreds of Waters, and only the Kings who are willing to drop $10K on an alt. character will be the ones to have a Fire

When they do it's because they have a specific task in mind. For example, on Basilisk we have Jezzie, she is plain and simple a pole killer in GW. We had 2 Kings on the server, but they both left upon being rendered useless by having Elite PK taken away from them by a +FinalP-Attack Pirate.
You can't just say "aside from Elite pk", as the rewards are pretty decent for the solo event. Also, fire doesn't require nobility. A solo fire winning EPK vs a chance to get top8 in team/skill team seems like a pretty fair trade-off.

You give gaping wounds too much credit, the fire will still likely win by points vs the ninja, and win if he survives.

Haven't seen a pirate win epk in a loooong time, so you'd have to name a server or something for this one, so we could check the stats of his opponents. Haven't seen many assassins or pirates in winning team pk/skill team pk teams either. So you chose some pretty poor classes to base prove your "points".

Also, fire doesn't require nobility. A solo fire winning EPK vs a chance to get top8 in team/skill team seems like a pretty fair trade-off.

Why you decided to bring in this antibreak crap is also above me. Please forgive my lack of mental capabilities.
Schnifschnaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: