Old 04-30-2014, 02:36   #1
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
that 11,111 cps fortune pegasus ??

http://co.91.com/guide/event/2014/sh...ot_items.shtml

that 11k cps fortune pegasus is only -1 or it add some stat?? (fortune elephant is 7k)
some details??
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2014, 02:41   #2
davis111

davis111 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
http://co.91.com/guide/event/2014/sh...ot_items.shtml

that 11k cps fortune pegasus is only -1 or it add some stat?? (fortune elephant is 7k)
some details??
that piece of crap is worth nothing i believe. just for people who loves collecting mount HAHAHAHAHA
davis111 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2014, 02:45   #3
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
nah

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis111 View Post
that piece of crap is worth nothing i believe. just for people who loves collecting mount HAHAHAHAHA
i dont think so, i think that will have something special (not only appearance)
11k are too much even for TQ.
maybe permanent damage -2 or some extra stat like vip snow fox
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
Old 04-30-2014, 04:10   #4
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Or they are just milking the stupid people all over again
Old 04-30-2014, 04:48   #5
USER1_74

just checked the pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
Or they are just milking the stupid people all over again
http://co.91.com/guide/event/2014/ma...le/index.shtml

if u click the link then if you click the left horse you can see 6 screenshot...
I admit that is really cool but without extra stat is non sense spend 11k cps and loose 2%cs and 2%immunity of snow fox......
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pegasus.jpg
Views:	687
Size:	207.4 KB
ID:	149732  
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
Old 04-30-2014, 04:54   #6
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
http://co.91.com/guide/event/2014/ma...le/index.shtml

if u click the link then if you click the left horse you can see 6 screenshot...
I admit that is really cool but without extra stat is non sense spend 11k cps and loose 2%cs and 2%immunity of snow fox......
Any retard that pays 170$(11*15.99 cards) for that useless **** deserves to die.

Quote:
The "Ma Shang" Style
As one of the most viral terms trending on the social networks in China, the "Ma Shang" style was a part Chinese culture that existed many years ago. In the previous years of the Horse sign, people painted a monkey and a bee on the back of a horse. The reason why there is a monkey and a bee in the picture, is that the bee stands for "Feng", and the monkey represents "Hou", meaning "ma shang feng hou" (being given a title in the government).
This culture came into being during the Han Dynasty, and it's well known in the Ming and Qing Dynasties. In Chinese, something on horseback is called ***8220;Ma Shang***8221;, but it also means to get something immediately. The Horse, as one of the 12 Chinese zodiac, has always been one of the favorites for people in China. Not only is the Horse an important tool in agriculture and the military, but it is a cultural symbol in ancient China, representing loyalty, diligence, intellect, and focus.
I'm sure 90% of the people here do not give a **** about the **** trending in China.

Last edited by Sanad; 04-30-2014 at 04:57.
Sanad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2014, 05:28   #7
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
looks kinda cool.

be better if the wings were fire, and not money..
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2014, 05:36   #8
USER1_74

its cool its cool but

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
looks kinda cool.

be better if the wings were fire, and not money..
at the end of day all garment and mount armor are boring and you wanna change it: not point if dont add some stat !!
and after that.... 11k cps???? c'mon???? are you serious , 51 dbs for a visual effect?

if this armor will be -2% or -3% damage will be different but otherwise NO SENSE waste 11k cps (considering that many vip player have snow fox that already add critical strike and immunity)
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
Old 04-30-2014, 05:37   #9
davis111

davis111 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
at the end of day all garment and mount armor are boring and you wanna change it: not point if dont add some stat !!
and after that.... 11k cps???? c'mon???? are you serious , 51 dbs for a visual effect?

if this armor will be -2% or -3% damage will be different but otherwise NO SENSE waste 11k cps (considering that many vip player have snow fox that already add critical strike and immunity)
i would feel sad if its better than snowfox. LOL
davis111 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2014, 05:41   #10
Ayamee
[Yar~!.]

Ayamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ayamee Send a message via MSN to Ayamee Send a message via Yahoo to Ayamee
But... But...
All the money one spends on it...
Flies out of it's ass all animated and stuff...

WORTH EVERY PENNY~![/sarcasm]
Dreams/Eternity:
Ayamee [130/130/135 A/A/A]
----+----+----+----+----+----+----
I'm an Archer.

Guild Wars 2
Fort Aspenwood server.
AngelDiscarnate.5489/Jason Goes Mental
I spend equal time crafting, WvW-ing, and sitting around doing shat all.
The life of a level 80 Mesmer.
Ayamee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2014, 06:01   #11
pashtun
FinalBoss

pashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond repute
This is a luxery, not meant for the poor I am afraid. Some people walk around with 150k + cps and they have no idea what to do with it. If you can't afford, doesn't mean others cannot.

And I kinda agree it is a hella cool mount!!!
pashtun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2014, 06:44   #12
USER1_74

i know but

Quote:
Originally Posted by pashtun View Post
This is a luxery, not meant for the poor I am afraid. Some people walk around with 150k + cps and they have no idea what to do with it. If you can't afford, doesn't mean others cannot.

And I kinda agree it is a hella cool mount!!!
big bulker wanna win and never wanna loose the 2%+2%+2% of snow fox.
i know that its luxury (like skillsoul after that) but you will pay 11k cps and loose some stat (snow fox) ??
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
Old 04-30-2014, 06:55   #13
pashtun
FinalBoss

pashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
big bulker wanna win and never wanna loose the 2%+2%+2% of snow fox.
i know that its luxury (like skillsoul after that) but you will pay 11k cps and loose some stat (snow fox) ??
Sure but you can't expect them to be giving out mounts with stats for 11k or even 20k cps, because cps can be earned by anyone in the game and does not necessarily require you to bulk, whilst the snow fox with extra stats does. Sure you could server transfer to other server and buy but u need connections and a lot of cps but TQ don't make an unlimited amount available for everyone or else those stats are not 'special' anymore.

But ya I get your drift it does seem somewhat useless for highest branch of bulker. It's a choice you have to make, appearance or stats.
pashtun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2014, 11:08   #14
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
omg i hope it has immunity so i can stop using this dumb snow fox. That thing is so cute.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2014, 11:19   #15
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
Any retard that pays 170$(11*15.99 cards) for that useless **** deserves to die.
whey u mek my dek so herdddddd?
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: