Old 04-15-2014, 11:22   #1
Ayamee
[Yar~!.]

Ayamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ayamee Send a message via MSN to Ayamee Send a message via Yahoo to Ayamee
There sure is a lot of ball-swinging.

Running around today on my freshly reborn George in ape.
I shit you not.
At least a dozen different people. of varying non reborn levels.
Tried to take me out.
I'd ask the stupid question of Gearcheck and commmon sense...
But I can sit. In TC. Doing nothing and get inspected by EVERY FREAKING PERSON THAT PASSES~!
No field checks?
No getting nosey at health count at the very least?
No taking a peek and going.
HOLY HOT HELL, My nub ass can't do really ANY damage to that guy.
I mean, yeah. I'm wearing a level 32 unique armor.
And I'm not meaning to toot my own horn, because that's a story on penis envy that starts with my pathetic ass 115BP and ends with me crying in a corner about my lame ass bound gear.
But for the love of all things fluffly and pure I'm wearing a god damn tower, there's no way if you're leveling in maques and giant apes that you can even think to take me on.

How's the new blood on other servers?
Too big for their briches everywhere?
Or just everywhere I'm questing?
Dreams/Eternity:
Ayamee [130/130/135 A/A/A]
----+----+----+----+----+----+----
I'm an Archer.

Guild Wars 2
Fort Aspenwood server.
AngelDiscarnate.5489/Jason Goes Mental
I spend equal time crafting, WvW-ing, and sitting around doing shat all.
The life of a level 80 Mesmer.
Ayamee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2014, 11:33   #2
pashtun
FinalBoss

pashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond repute
I love some of those arab noobs. This ninja full bound gear keeps whispering me to come to twin city arena. "come pro" "come arena". I go to tca and the dude is trying to kill me with tfb hhhhhhh

I go back to tc and he continues to whisper me for like 10 more minutes trying to get me back to tca.
pashtun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2014, 11:45   #3
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
My favourite is where you get a lvl 40 noob turn up in arena and challenge your undergeared char to a tfb/rp/fb match on the basis that when their main transfers they will destroy you. After the obvious protestations about your use of a bot when you beat them 5-0 and approximately 2-3 days later, their main arrives in your server and then gets repeatedly owned by your main in PKA.
Old 04-15-2014, 17:00   #4
ViviTheGreat

ViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute
but...but...but... you took "his" spawn. that DICTATES in all arab country that he ruthlessly atk you on sight....

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: