Old 11-09-2013, 23:37   #1
Ar-Adûnakhôr

Ar-Adûnakhôr is an unknown quantity at this point
Moonbox rewards

Well... Since lots of things have changed I wanted to know if the moonbox rewards have changed too or they are still crap...

Server Neptuno - Spanish Conquer
Spanish Conquer Forum Moderator
Ar-Adûnakhôr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2013, 23:50   #2
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ar-Adûnakhôr View Post
Well... Since lots of things have changed I wanted to know if the moonbox rewards have changed too or they are still crap...
Refined or unique stuff or sometimes mets (i got bored few days ago and opened a bunch of them (got like 5 or 6 ref low level boots and neckys,unique bag and few mets)...

Beside that the quest sucks (i'd say bugged but its more TQ'ed than bugged),why?Well if you are sec rb and you got decent chi and jiang it's almost impossible to exit the map because you get 1 dmg from mobs even if you un-equip all your stuff (you can't use scrolls and think that if you got over 20k hp you either find the token or you're f'ked or if you get to death tactic with just a missing token you might as well stay afk few days till the mobs finally kill you or some random noob "helps you out")...

Still you can get moonboxes from elite magnolias.
Old 11-10-2013, 01:23   #3
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Even if you would find socketed item which i doubt, it would still be cheap anyway.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2013, 02:32   #4
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
super 1soc isnt much now.
sundancerx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2013, 02:39   #5
Wiener
Vegar

Wiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond reputeWiener has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wiener
I got a couple refined 1-sockets from them, but the moonbox itself is worth more then any refined 1-soc item anyways, so no point in opening.

Quote:
Jerri says:
nigros who dont believe in allah shall perish

Jerri says:
as long as i know that allah akbar everything is JIHAAAAD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planes v1.0b View Post
This is obvious I would think. It seems to me that your computer is broken.
LADY HAS HER OWN SPESHUL SPOT HEAR!

rep: 191883791 point(s) total
Wiener is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2013, 07:20   #6
Ar-Adûnakhôr

Ar-Adûnakhôr is an unknown quantity at this point
Mmmm... Too bad... For a second there I was naive enough to think that TQ might have updated it and change the rewards to things that are useful now... Like P6s...

Server Neptuno - Spanish Conquer
Spanish Conquer Forum Moderator
Ar-Adûnakhôr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: