Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-30-2013, 19:10   #1
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
No More DBs to CPS YES!

List of Dbs
--------
Banshee Dragonballs[no good]
SnowBanshee Dragonballs[no good]
Void Beast Dragonballs

List of OK
+1 PK tournaments (ALL tournaments) give CPS instead of DBS
Dbs can be Able to use for CHI
Ctf Cps Still Good
Gw CPs Still Good
For People like me i can Still upgrade my 130 weps to 140 and make my uni 2 soc armor super so YAH

What does this do to the economy?
1.No sell Dbs for Poker Money man.
2.How buy equipment ya man (Bulk #10)
3.Egypts can't "BRA DBS AL GAME" and make a living off CO

My thoughts:GOOD UPDATE WOOOOOT

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters

Last edited by Rigby; 07-01-2013 at 21:07.
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2013, 19:25   #2
Radiation-God

Radiation-God is an unknown quantity at this point
You can still sell the dbs to players for gold, you can still use the dbs to buy **** from the new DragonBall Mall, they just taking out the CP form of dragonballs.

***** suck on my dragonballs, call me Goku

RadiaTion,The Archer God
Radiation-God is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2013, 20:17   #3
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
Must of missed this, where's it at?
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2013, 20:18   #4
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolai View Post
Must of missed this, where's it at?
http://co.91.com/news/2013-06-30/dragon_ball_exchange_service_to_cease_august_1st.s html

HERE

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Old 06-30-2013, 20:20   #5
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
Nvm they removed it from the home page, so obviously means they decided not to go with it.

With that being said, lol. What's better to have, the DB's or the CP's? Wtf?
Old 06-30-2013, 20:35   #6
Raliuga
Banned

Raliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond repute
Talking you noob!

stop giving false info you bish the site says page not found get a life!
Raliuga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2013, 20:50   #7
The_reporter

The_reporter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raliuga View Post
stop giving false info you bish the site says page not found get a life!
Remove the space in his link: shtml instead of s html

Quote:
Nvm they removed it from the home page, so obviously means they decided not to go with it.

With that being said, lol. What's better to have, the DB's or the CP's? Wtf?
Don't be so sure about that. This is TQ. For all we know, they might just release a patch saying
"Improvements:
You will no longer be able to trade in DBs for CPs"

Last edited by The_reporter; 06-30-2013 at 20:53.
The_reporter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2013, 21:06   #8
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_reporter View Post
Remove the space in his link: shtml instead of s html

Don't be so sure about that. This is TQ. For all we know, they might just release a patch saying
"Improvements:
You will no longer be able to trade in DBs for CPs"
So in turn that will happen, db's will solely be used for what? Just improving gears manually? Then the currency will resort to trading cp's between one another?

DB's will turn into mets moreorless. Need to figure out what to do, if I turn all my cps to dbs now, or hold my cps lol.
Old 06-30-2013, 21:12   #9
Octavia

Octavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond repute
>In consideration of providing a better gaming experience and curb abuse,

Oh man, Conquer keeps getting ****tier and ****tier day after day.
Octavia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2013, 21:28   #10
KennyC

KennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So in turn that will happen, db's will solely be used for what? Just improving gears manually? Then the currency will resort to trading cp's between one another?

DB's will turn into mets moreorless. Need to figure out what to do, if I turn all my cps to dbs now, or hold my cps lol.
Doesn't say anything about cps to dbs, so just hold em and exchange whenever you need.
KennyC is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2013, 22:46   #11
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

you just said it. cps all the way.

wow what is next, no more trading cps for cash?
sundancerx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2013, 00:51   #12
MCJAGGER351

MCJAGGER351 is on a distinguished road
This is possibly the worst thing TQ have ever came up with!!!!

A) now only one person will be able to keep the DB's won from events = No more sharing.

B) going to take up valuable wh space.

C) DB prices for Gold will simply go down down down down!

they need to adjust all the rewards for their events and all that to accomodate for players not getting screwed over with no rewards
MCJAGGER351 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2013, 02:23   #13
Raliuga
Banned

Raliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond repute
no tq is just making the game free to play!
Raliuga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2013, 03:24   #14
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
So what exactly am I supposed to do with DB if I already maximise my gear level, open all the soc and etc ?

Isn't this just a way TQ say, **** you all buy db or GTFO ?

Because no matter how I see it, is just TQ way of asking us to bulk instead of waiting weekly for DB.

Damn, there I was planning to upgrade my gear + from this.
TQ could at least make this more direct by saying, they hate us for not buying DB so they force us to buy DB.

Well rain or shine, I am not buying anymore DB after I made it to the average lol
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2013, 03:51   #15
Rigby
muslem

Make a 2nd set of gear

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: