Old 11-08-2012, 06:32   #1
sky68ou1

sky68ou1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry glitch? cant move or click anything

For 2 days now I have had problems moving around maps and click things such as NPCs and quest items such as the transformation tokens. The tokens wont work. I cant complete quests. Ive also noticed that the quest counters arent working either. I looked thru the forum but didnt find anything pertaining to this particular set of issues. Im on wonders pyramid.
sky68ou1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2012, 00:18   #2
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Are you still having this problem? Could you show us some screenshots of any error or system messages you get when you are unable to use the items?
Is it possible you're having connection problems, or that you may have not updated the client properly?
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2012, 18:08   #3
Draconis71
Banded

Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
Stuck often too...

Multiple characters, no fixed scenario
Seem to get stuck in places, items won't work, etc...
can't jump, can't walk.
SOMETIMES resting, escape,a nd back allows movement... often not on time.
Problem occurs more often if the pathfinding popup appears.
Draconis71 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: