Old 06-16-2011, 19:24   #61
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
ok....
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-16-2011, 21:03   #62
Clenk~V.13

Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypta View Post
"Shinobi" actually means thief, or literally translates as "stealer-in"

You specifically said Ninja which are guys in black suits with straight swords throwing flash powder and other stupid crap.

The real saboteurs were usually Samurai and actually wore blue suits as black outlined them in the dark and made them easier to see.

The peasants and workers you refer to were usually sent to gather information on enemy troop movements etc.
You have your Japanese history all wrong. Samurai and the diamyo's repressed the pheasant class of Japan. Killed anyone who even looked at them funny. The pheasants who were farmers got tired of it and used their tools from their life, more specifically farm lands, to attack the samurai.

The art that became called ninjutsu started in Japan and the mainland at around the same time. After the monks came over from China with medicine and herbs, the ninjas added poison and effects into their weaponry. Ninjas were used to assassination and sabotaging. As one of Japan's old rulers was killed by an assassin hired buy one of his heirs to kill the rest of the family.

Of course they wasn't called ninjas. Shinobi were male ninjas. Go pick up any dictionary.

You said that ninjas are in black suits and throw flash powder and stupid crap. Although if you look at history books more often, they actually did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
Dear Clenk~V.13,

You have received an infraction at Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG.

Reason: Level One Infraction
-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
I like little boys
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2011, 07:13   #63
GrimLore
Unbanned

Location: Somewhere Dark, Cold, Wet, and smelling of Death... hehehe probably Grandpa's basement... If I dig around long enough I will find Grandma.
GrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GrimLore
Who cares? The free steed is still on the 20th not the 16th

HaiL aND GLoRY To THe DaRKBRoTHeRHoOD

Rouge Warrior!

~One who values pain for themself and creates anxiety for others is happy~
GrimLore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2011, 07:16   #64
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimLore View Post
Who cares? The free steed is still on the 20th not the 16th
It is now. But i wonder if the motorbike was a joke or not. O.o I can see TQ doing this.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2011, 13:35   #65
ctrl_alt_del

ctrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Idk i cannot find anything about ninjas in China on the internet. O.o Maybe they were assassins or something like that. Or samurais maybe, but again those are said to be from japan according to the internet.

What about Trojans?

had we known about them sooner, the population wouldn't be over 1 billion...
ctrl_alt_del is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: