Old 06-07-2011, 15:47   #1
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Do PMs exist

I see that system message of how a person is legit a GM or PM with the [GM] or [PM] next to their names

are there any PMs on Conquer?
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2011, 16:03   #2
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
I see that system message of how a person is legit a GM or PM with the [GM] or [PM] next to their names

Usually PMs test stuff and you mostly see them in screenshots whenever TQ presents something new.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2011, 16:28   #3
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
saw some in the world monk tornaments. otherwise never seen any
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2011, 16:37   #4
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
PM are the developers of co.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2011, 16:38   #5
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
aka non existent

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2011, 17:19   #6
Dandan2
Banned

Dandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
aka non existent
Panda lies! He is a pm but doesnt want noobs to know that so he wont get spammed.

He's also responsible of hemp being here and all threads about innocent botjailings (etc.) disappearing!
Dandan2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2011, 18:13   #7
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandan2 View Post
Panda lies! He is a pm but doesnt want noobs to know that so he wont get spammed.

He's also responsible of hemp being here and all threads about innocent botjailings (etc.) disappearing!
panda is in the IluminatI, trust me, i know
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2011, 22:06   #8
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

This message is useless because PM dont come to the game (might be exceptions) and there can be noobs with [GM] searching for stupid kids to scam.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2011, 23:25   #9
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandan2 View Post

wtf ;.; removing this topic now

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2011, 00:07   #10
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
cloud is a vidster? O.o
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2011, 01:16   #11
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
The only PM I ever saw was Frank Chen when he logged in.
Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Eurochic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2011, 03:04   #12
Dandan2
Banned

Dandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
cloud is a vidster? O.o
And a pm!
Dandan2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2011, 03:07   #13
Korvacs2.0
Banned

Korvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Frank[PM]
Banana[PM]

I've seen another but dont remember their name, havent seen either log in for like 4 years though. Around 2.0 they just disappeared.
Korvacs2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2011, 03:29   #14
~BlacK~WolF~
The WolF

~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs2.0 View Post
Frank[PM]
Banana[PM]

I've seen another but dont remember their name, havent seen either log in for like 4 years though. Around 2.0 they just disappeared.
can you blame them soon as the game turned to **** they left fairplay to them

Returned back to to classic server Royalty_EU

Sir.Tankzalot Water-Warrior-Warrior
Genocide Work in progress
HellBlaze Work in progress
~BlacK~WolF~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2011, 03:50   #15
Korvacs2.0
Banned

Korvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BlacK~WolF~ View Post
can you blame them soon as the game turned to **** they left fairplay to them
Banana is still here, and i believe frank is still with TQ, just not Conquer currently.
Korvacs2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: