View Poll Results: AzureShield should NOT prevent you from getting stunned, do you agree?
I agree, you should still be able to be stunned when AzureShielded 30 61.22%
No, I disagree, AzureShield should prevent you from being stunned too 19 38.78%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-20-2011, 16:44   #1
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
AzureShield should NOT prevent you from getting stunned

Agreed? It's OP enough as it is, but not getting stunned when you're shielded with that skill is just plain retarded
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2011, 16:47   #2
Dandan2
Banned

Dandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond repute
nerf that it can absorb a max of lets say 50pct of the hit and the other damage still goes trough? no?
Dandan2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2011, 16:49   #3
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandan2 View Post
nerf that it can absorb a max of lets say 50pct of the hit and the other damage still goes trough? no?
That too. However, if they don't fix the not getting stunned when AzureShielded thing, I'm definitely modding my client so that I'll have AzureShield 24/7, client-sided, to prevent getting stunned, 'cause that's just ****ing ridiculous.
Old 05-20-2011, 16:51   #4
Dandan2
Banned

Dandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanAlanAlan! View Post
That too. However, if they don't fix the not getting stunned when AzureShielded thing, I'm definitely modding my client so that I'll have AzureShield 24/7, client-sided, to prevent getting stunned, 'cause that's just ****ing ridiculous.
why not make your bat (tao bat) un-killable? solves everything to.
Dandan2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2011, 17:23   #5
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandan2 View Post
why not make your bat (tao bat) un-killable? solves everything to.
Don't have one
Old 05-20-2011, 17:28   #6
johnpriest
Priest

johnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond repute
shouldnt there be something to prevent stun. and yes iam a water tao, and i can honestly say no class eats my stam and shield up like monks. everything should have a counteraction to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm in your shadowz, lootin your DBz
johnpriest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2011, 17:31   #7
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnpriest View Post
shouldnt there be something to prevent stun. and yes iam a water tao, and i can honestly say no class eats my stam and shield up like monks. everything should have a counteraction to it.
What does a Monk eating your stamina and AzureShield have to do with stunning? I'm just saying, as a 2-hander user, you have absolutely no chance against a pure Water unless you're lucky and lucky time double damage or crit the water with ViperFang/DragonTail, since you can't stun them with zap anymore.
Old 05-20-2011, 17:40   #8
johnpriest
Priest

johnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
What does a Monk eating your stamina and AzureShield have to do with stunning? I'm just saying, as a 2-hander user, you have absolutely no chance against a pure Water unless you're lucky and lucky time double damage or crit the water with ViperFang/DragonTail, since you can't stun them with zap anymore.
bull, it still slows you down lol. show me prof, cause if that was the case i'd get away 100pct when being zaped.

Quote:
Old 05-20-2011, 17:44   #9
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

Quote:
bull, it still slows you down lol. show me prof, cause if that was the case i'd get away 100pct when being zaped.
Getting zapped while having AzureShield no longer slows you down or stuns you at all. You can test it out yourself if you want. I might upload some video proof later, but for now I'll just tell people to test it out themselves.
Get a friend to zap you or something, then try jumping around with and without AzureShield. You'll should definitely notice a difference.
Old 05-20-2011, 18:02   #10
johnpriest
Priest

Quote:
Getting zapped while having AzureShield no longer slows you down or stuns you at all. You can test it out yourself if you want. I might upload some video proof later, but for now I'll just tell people to test it out themselves.
Get a friend to zap you or something, then try jumping around with and without AzureShield. You'll should definitely notice a difference.
oh no you right, less stun. but still why not? iam not hearing the reasoning against it to well. finaly being pure water pays off lol. mind you i didnt reincarnate to pure like 99pct. been water for 5 years lol.

Quote:
Old 05-20-2011, 20:37   #11
I Rule
You Suck

I Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with you they better make it like that or stay as it is but make it an xp skill that lasts for 3 mins or something so waters can't cast it on those ****ing retarded fires.

Thanks alot Apple06~ for the avy
I Rule is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2011, 23:05   #12
johnpriest
Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Rule View Post
I agree with you they better make it like that or stay as it is but make it an xp skill that lasts for 3 mins or something so waters can't cast it on those ****ing retarded fires.
SUPPORT CLASS, as in helping buff others lol. live with it >.< and for that matter if you want xp shield go war rofl.

Quote:
Old 05-21-2011, 00:10   #13
I Rule
You Suck

I Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
SUPPORT CLASS, as in helping buff others lol. live with it >.< and for that matter if you want xp shield go war rofl.
Well, this support class is supporting a *** alrdy OP class which is fire taos they better nerf the fires or just do something towards this azure shield... it is just hilarious that a tao can 1 hit a melee char.

Thanks alot Apple06~ for the avy
I Rule is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2011, 02:09   #14
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

Quote:
oh no you right, less stun. but still why not? iam not hearing the reasoning against it to well. finaly being pure water pays off lol. mind you i didnt reincarnate to pure like 99pct. been water for 5 years lol.
Being pure Water already paid off before AzureShield prevented stun. It's just ridiculous now. There's no way a 2-hander user can kill a pure Water now unless they lucky time double damage with ViperFang/DragonTail
Old 05-21-2011, 02:22   #15
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Quote:
playing since 8/04/08
2011 - 2008 = 3 years
you're an idiot.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: