Old 05-26-2011, 16:43   #16
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by battousai1 View Post
P8 AmethystDeer dropped after 2 teranto kills
Ohh, that's the nightmare look-alike deer. Epic. Too bad they don't have a star deer -.-
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2011, 19:24   #17
yesumes
Banned

yesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JW62 View Post
Only in Jesse's deck
Oh plz my favorite newbie tell me that you just said you can find it in jess's (as in mae bees aka Candis) D***.
yesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2011, 19:55   #18
Mae_Bee
Jessica

Mae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mae_Bee Send a message via Skype™ to Mae_Bee
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesumes View Post
Oh plz my favorite newbie tell me that you just said you can find it in jess's (as in mae bees aka Candis) D***.
Dont be mad cuz you cant pass as a female

I was born a girl unlike someone

Server:SnowWhite
Name: Meee

Mae_Bee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2011, 19:56   #19
yesumes
Banned

yesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae_Bee View Post
Dont be mad cuz you cant pass as a female

I was born a girl unlike someone
While I am female I will not bother arguing over somthing so stupid here, this isn't about gender I just wanna know that people from dark still hate you.
yesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2011, 19:58   #20
Mae_Bee
Jessica

Mae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesumes View Post
While I am female I will not bother arguing over somthing so stupid here, this isn't about gender I just wanna know that people from dark still hate you.
Only one person hated me there sorry to say, i have friends. maybe one day youll learn what a friend is. Besides i havnt played on dark in 2 years most people have quit

Old 05-26-2011, 20:00   #21
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Only one person hated me there sorry to say, i have friends. maybe one day youll learn what a friend is. Besides i havnt played on dark in 2 years most people have quit
i am her friend, you and your **** "hubby" can kill me at bi all you want, wont change the fact that you're both bulkers, and idiot hypocrites.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2011, 20:10   #22
Mae_Bee
Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
i am her friend, you and your **** "hubby" can kill me at bi all you want, wont change the fact that you're both bulkers, and idiot hypocrites.
i dont bulk

and ty ill continue to kill you all the time
have fun

btw ur not her friend, your her pet *****

Old 05-26-2011, 20:14   #23
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i dont bulk

and ty ill continue to kill you all the time
have fun

btw ur not her friend, your her pet *****
you sure? how come you said "oh i gotta work harder, i wanna buy more dbs"

and doesnt matter, i got nothing to lose.

and you dont really know what you're talking about. better hush if you dont know the details.
Old 05-26-2011, 20:15   #24
Mae_Bee
Jessica

Quote:
you sure? how come you said "oh i gotta work harder, i wanna buy more dbs"

and doesnt matter, i got nothing to lose.

and you dont really know what you're talking about. better hush if you dont know the details.
rofl

trust me i know

Old 05-26-2011, 20:22   #25
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

ah.. you.. you think i've been her friend a little while ago.. you though i was always her enemy?
go back to 2010 summer or even before. and you'll know the whole story.

Last edited by Paper~DeidaraZ; 05-26-2011 at 20:32.
Old 05-26-2011, 21:03   #26
Mae_Bee
Jessica

Quote:
ah.. you.. you think i've been her friend a little while ago.. you though i was always her enemy?
go back to 2010 summer or even before. and you'll know the whole story.
honestly

dont give a ****

Old 05-26-2011, 21:24   #27
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

then stop teasing me. kthnx
Old 05-26-2011, 21:25   #28
Mae_Bee
Jessica

Quote:
then stop teasing me. kthnx
Stating the obvious

Old 05-26-2011, 21:26   #29
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

stop bullying non-bulkers already.
Old 05-27-2011, 00:47   #30
CornFlakes:o
Dsol

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
tq gonna realize that those mounts are permed and changed it
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: