Old 05-22-2011, 21:44   #226
AzNtHuGsTa

AzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gym_b0w View Post
they're so bored without me they reverted to you?

man, i feel bad now
That hurts man
AzNtHuGsTa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2011, 16:22   #227
omega16

omega16 will become famous soon enough
Well.
I did try some of it again.
I ganked some random eggy guy in Mystic castle which made me Lol.

Did not understand any of this battle power crap or these titles.. and stuff.
Did some research and figured that to be competitive yea. You need to invest a ****ing TONNE of $$$$ to play. It's actually quite a great joke that they advertise it as F2P still
When I played, yes I invested plenty of money into this but not that much.
1/4 that maybe but that was 3 of us.

Shame really, the game is better than it was when the state they left it in just not long after 2nd RB came out... and I'd quite enjoy slaying all the masses and masses of endless eggy and pinoys or what ever racial group is trying to dominate here right now.

But ah well.

~I Am~
Succubi lvl 85 water-fire-tro
Titodesbosis lvl 130-102archer-archer-tro (main)
~ TinyCarrot ~ water-trojan lvl ~130-~

Mazenko lvl 10x rb water-archer currently lvling
banished lvl11x+ Reborn Water-Trojan currently lvling
****** To me ingame not of fourm

on wow. ravenholdt europe. 70 BE rogue. Reavan 70 Be pala Zancero

~PrettyMeanHateMachine~
Click here to FIX Realoting!!!!
omega16 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2011, 23:27   #228
gym_b0w

gym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega16 View Post
Well.
I did try some of it again.
I ganked some random eggy guy in Mystic castle which made me Lol.

Did not understand any of this battle power crap or these titles.. and stuff.
Did some research and figured that to be competitive yea. You need to invest a ****ing TONNE of $$$$ to play. It's actually quite a great joke that they advertise it as F2P still
When I played, yes I invested plenty of money into this but not that much.
1/4 that maybe but that was 3 of us.

Shame really, the game is better than it was when the state they left it in just not long after 2nd RB came out... and I'd quite enjoy slaying all the masses and masses of endless eggy and pinoys or what ever racial group is trying to dominate here right now.

But ah well.

Romaliens.

Various Char on Ruby and Liberty usually named
o0g4 Demetrios or Jimbo all retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
on a scale of 1 to chris brown, how pissed were u when u lost?
gym_b0w is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2011, 09:49   #229
eli4ever

eli4ever is on a distinguished road
hi everyone! i used to play conquer a long time ago! i was wondering if anyone esle is still playing from a while back?
eli4ever is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2011, 20:10   #230
wtfiswrong1234
fdp

wtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Moar Memories
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	8761606.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	265.3 KB
ID:	143486  
wtfiswrong1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2011, 12:06   #231
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gym_b0w View Post
Romaliens.
Not many Romaliens left.

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Seppo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2011, 10:52   #232
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seppo View Post
Not many Romaliens left.
I assume egys have filled that void.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2011, 04:54   #233
forza_milan
Banned

forza_milan is on a distinguished road
See we will remember scammers too

You Forget Albert Diego

Alexandru Joe ~Assunail~

Ashly Rawr scammer Konan#17

James Rawr scammer

Omar tatah The Scammer GetSugaIchigo
forza_milan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2011, 17:07   #234
LazI

LazI has a reputation beyond reputeLazI has a reputation beyond reputeLazI has a reputation beyond reputeLazI has a reputation beyond reputeLazI has a reputation beyond reputeLazI has a reputation beyond reputeLazI has a reputation beyond reputeLazI has a reputation beyond reputeLazI has a reputation beyond reputeLazI has a reputation beyond reputeLazI has a reputation beyond repute
Wow I'm on that list.
LazI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2011, 12:23   #235
Silphere
Oiler Fan

Silphere has a reputation beyond reputeSilphere has a reputation beyond reputeSilphere has a reputation beyond reputeSilphere has a reputation beyond reputeSilphere has a reputation beyond reputeSilphere has a reputation beyond reputeSilphere has a reputation beyond reputeSilphere has a reputation beyond reputeSilphere has a reputation beyond reputeSilphere has a reputation beyond reputeSilphere has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazI View Post
Wow I'm on that list.
OLD players must come back to the server adn show all these new ones how real fights where fought lol non of this ninja stuff with 140 ninjas using 140 sheilds and backsowrds and +12 your a ninja be a freaking ninja lol
Old 06-29-2011, 17:12   #236
~Nandarie~

~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute
Remember when the BR were the enemies?

People in other games now complain about how bad BR players are, I always warn them that when the Turks and Egy come they will be begging to have the BR back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xyuQ7iOLaU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihat3you
like you have clean water too in your place...i bet your air smells bad too
~Nandarie~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2011, 19:36   #237
Onigumo
ProtoExus

Onigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond reputeOnigumo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nandarie~ View Post
Remember when the BR were the enemies?

People in other games now complain about how bad BR players are, I always warn them that when the Turks and Egy come they will be begging to have the BR back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xyuQ7iOLaU
The sad thing about that is I believe the BR teamed up with the Egy. The Pinoys need to come back.
Level: 130
Onigumo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2011, 23:16   #238
Entombed
Death awaits you

Entombed has a reputation beyond reputeEntombed has a reputation beyond reputeEntombed has a reputation beyond reputeEntombed has a reputation beyond reputeEntombed has a reputation beyond reputeEntombed has a reputation beyond reputeEntombed has a reputation beyond reputeEntombed has a reputation beyond reputeEntombed has a reputation beyond reputeEntombed has a reputation beyond reputeEntombed has a reputation beyond repute
good old times <3

One day the old elite will return, just a matter of time.

Entombed 126 tro-tro
Zaleth 113 Archer
Entombed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2011, 21:59   #239
Flamo

Flamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond reputeFlamo has a reputation beyond repute
I miss you too.
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;Lv 121 - Hit 120 Friday morning, April 13, 2007 4:30 am(EST)!
Quote:
- Flamo_Aralias - Trojan - Ruby - Hiatus (Remake)
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;- Lv 130
-Recreated: 5.7.07
-ND: 7.10.07
-Level 120 8.4.07
-Two years, two characters and 130 1.09.08

Flamo - Tanaris - Human Warlock
-1.10.08 - 70

-Flamo - Chromaggus - Undead Mage
-10.11.08 - 70
-11.30.08 - 80
Flamo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2011, 03:26   #240
GrantRadu

GrantRadu is on a distinguished road
I really miss Santix, Anoukis, evilkurupter and his lpw guild, L3STAT...they were really cool
GrantRadu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: