Old 09-19-2010, 10:40   #1
SyntaxNL.
Retired

SyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond repute
Dear XX Daywalker XX and Mr. Alex Jones

I have contacted Étienne Davignon, the President of the Bilderberg steering committee from Belgium.
Here is a small quote from his answer when confronting him with the information posted regarding the New World Order (NWO).

Étienne Davignon,,
"We have zero interest in a gaming forum related to Conquer Online 2.0 where two anonymous humans are sharing already known information in regards of the New World Order (NWO).
All the information posted on the forum in question can be found with search engine Google."

You, XX Daywalker XX and (wannabee) Mr. Alex Jones are of no interest whatsover towards the New World Order (NWO) and neither are we.
We do not care about what you think what we should know.

We hereby urge you to stop posting on the forum when it comes to posting regarding the New World Order (NWO) in this Off-Topic section, I speak for everybody.
Old 09-19-2010, 10:48   #2
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntaxNL. View Post
I have contacted Étienne Davignon, the President of the Bilderberg steering committee from Belgium.
Here is a small quote from his answer when confronting him with the information posted regarding the New World Order (NWO).

Étienne Davignon,,
"We have zero interest in a gaming forum related to Conquer Online 2.0 where two anonymous humans are sharing already known information in regards of the New World Order (NWO).
All the information posted on the forum in question can be found with search engine Google."

You, XX Daywalker XX and (wannabee) Mr. Alex Jones are of no interest whatsover towards the New World Order (NWO) and neither are we.

We hereby urge you to stop posting on the forum when it comes to posting regarding the New World Order (NWO) in this Off-Topic section, I speak for everybody.
I hope you really didn't take your time to e-mail the president that thing.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2010, 13:38   #3
metallica115
IGiveA****

metallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to metallica115
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
/facepalm

Quote:
The surprising thing about young fools is how many survive to become old fools.-Doug Larson
Quote:
"I do not know, why does thou not? Thy words seem plain, a mundane lot. Perhaps a poet's soul's in me... Does that make me a poet tree?" -Grand Oak
metallica115 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2010, 00:47   #4
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
What in God's name is the Bilderberg Steering Committee?
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2010, 02:27   #5
Calmed
Rockular~

Calmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
What in God's name is the Bilderberg Steering Committee?
ask daywalker, he'll tell you to google it

OT Ninja

***20116;***36650;***26360;( The Book of Five Rings)
Quote:
As one man can defeat ten men, so can one thousand men defeat ten thousand enemies.
Quote:
29 pages of science, fatness and ***gotry is what you just went through. How does it feel?
Quote:
By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan.God View Post
so very true
Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxV.9 View Post
If you dare question me again, I will **** out a battle axe and proceed to face **** you with it.
~~
Calmed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2010, 03:51   #6
ShootTheMoonlig
♪♫Bhall♫♪

ShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So young and naive.
ShootTheMoonlig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2010, 06:09   #7
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
So young and naive.
The way people from OT act, it would not surprise me if he would do that. It doesn't mean i really think he did that.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2010, 06:42   #8
Mr. Alex Jones
truth

Mr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Étienne Davignon,,

But what about the reptilians?

BE SCERD!

My predictions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-RRQ3C5nVk

Secret identity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

My sins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHCJEXwJxE4

Believe me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqmSgbuIcpI
Mr. Alex Jones is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2010, 10:34   #9
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

XX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond repute
Haha Asking a cop if their on a ticket quota. I love watching frogs boil slowly.

You all know I'm right. Deep down you see it too. You just won't want to believe me.

Oh and BTW

Its worse than I thought big time worse.
XX Daywalker XX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2010, 10:36   #10
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX Daywalker XX View Post
Haha Asking a cop if their on a ticket quota. I love watching frogs boil slowly.

You all know I'm right. Deep down you see it too. You just won't want to believe me.

Oh and BTW

Its worse than I thought big time worse.
The recessions been over since July, you know that right.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2010, 10:41   #11
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

XX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Étienne Davignon,,

Why?

Have you noticed I have not been putting as much news about it just stupid crap from Youtube. I know its coming and I just don't care anymore I personally believe they have won and now are gearing up for the change.

Seriously!!! You have not noticed. Wait you're going to love the new world order.

Really please do take the new vaccine shot their rolling out this fall. I recommend it.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:43   #12
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikuasu View Post
The recessions been over since July, you know that right.
Haha where did you get that information? Seriously I would love to see that.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:47   #13
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Its been over you idiot. Look it up yourself. Doesnt matter either way, unless the information is coming from alex jones your just gonna think its false.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:56   #14
Mr. Alex Jones
truth

Mr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Why?

Have you noticed I have not been putting as much news about it just stupid crap from Youtube. I know its coming and I just don't care anymore I personally believe they have won and now are gearing up for the change.

Seriously!!! You have not noticed. Wait you're going to love the new world order.

Really please do take the new vaccine shot their rolling out this fall. I recommend it.
It isn't coming though. You are being lied to.

Why are you so scared to acknowledge reality? Does it hurt too much?

Nobody is going to criticize you. Just accept the truth.

BE SCERD!

My predictions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-RRQ3C5nVk

Secret identity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

My sins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHCJEXwJxE4

Believe me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqmSgbuIcpI
Mr. Alex Jones is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2010, 11:06   #15
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
You like that fresh bit of news there eh? Just face it you been lied to by all those people for your money, to buy crap you will never use, and to buy books that tell you to buy more crap. Soon alex jones will get word about it and twist it into some stupid bull**** that its a lie and the nWo is doing it for some stupid reason.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: