Old 08-10-2010, 21:53   #1
swearofhades

swearofhades has a reputation beyond reputeswearofhades has a reputation beyond reputeswearofhades has a reputation beyond reputeswearofhades has a reputation beyond reputeswearofhades has a reputation beyond reputeswearofhades has a reputation beyond reputeswearofhades has a reputation beyond reputeswearofhades has a reputation beyond reputeswearofhades has a reputation beyond reputeswearofhades has a reputation beyond reputeswearofhades has a reputation beyond repute
Star and Fan tower quest

I know there are alot of walkthroughs but I've done alot of quests now with the trainer and I still can't find those 2 quests I see no point in doing the quests for the super items since I already got bound super equipment do I need to continue with the quests in order to access those 2 or were they removed?
swearofhades is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2010, 02:07   #2
Yokaa
Mia

Yokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond repute
http://co.91.com/guide/quests/startower.shtml

http://co.91.com/guide/quests/heavenfan.shtml

Good luck
Life is not Joyful
Life is not Game
Life is not Conquer
Life is not HERE
Yokaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2010, 10:50   #3
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
The fan & tower quests aren't ones you get from the trainer. If that's the only reason you're doing the trainer quests now you can stop doing them. Some people like to do the trainer quests just for the exp.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 08-11-2010, 14:04   #4
Deveno

Deveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond repute
the NPC for the talisman quests is in Bird Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFerran View Post
Deveno: devourer of souls and threads.
deputy director of mod intelligence services

Got a question? Message me here.
Deveno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2010, 01:19   #5
dillonmetty

dillonmetty is on a distinguished road
Poison arrow is better. The best way is to get a ninja of the mist them toxic. If it does not try to get a person high bp to the disease does not kill. (Hard as no health bar).

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: