View Poll Results: ?
Religion should not be respected 16 51.61%
Religion should be respected 5 16.13%
I don't care as long as they don't try to recruit me 10 32.26%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-10-2010, 19:28   #1
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Do you think religious people should be treated differently for there religion

Okay most people in the world think that sexism and racism are wrong, and you shouldn't judge others cause of there race or gender. Do you think this should apply to religion as well? I was in another thread and it was about religion and I thought of how many people would respect others religions.

I think it's okay to hate people of a certain religious groups because it's a choice they made, I do not think this applys to religious children tho being as they do not have a choice.

I also think it's okay to hate religious groups cause they are often times sexist/racist.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2010, 19:32   #2
Erikuasu2
Banned

Erikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Nope, doesnt matter what religion you are you still get the same treatment and same amount of hate as anybody else.
Erikuasu2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2010, 19:36   #3
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
Okay most people in the world think that sexism and racism are wrong, and you shouldn't judge others cause of there race or gender. Do you think this should apply to religion as well? I was in another thread and it was about religion and I thought of how many people would respect others religions.

I think it's okay to hate people of a certain religious groups because it's a choice they made, I do not think this applys to religious children tho being as they do not have a choice.

I also think it's okay to hate religious groups cause they are often times sexist/racist.
Just go hug a ****ing tree tard.
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2010, 19:40   #4
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post

This thread doesnt happen to be related to me and ahmed does it...

To sum up my feelings in a serious manner.

Children who are raised in a religious house are brainwashed and its unfair. I think they should been told of religion when they can think of themselves. However them being religious doesnt matter exactly as 99% all religions tell you to be nice and humble.

I think muslim faith, whatever its called, is extreme and needs to be looked at. their beliefs imo are stupid, e.g not eating pork.

I think muslims also need to lighten up aswell. Most evil things in this world can be related to the muslim faith.

ALSO whats funny...

Indonesia is the Nation with more muslims in it than any other***65279; Nation on Earth. It is also the Nation with the Most dead by natural distaters on Earth. They frequently have catastrophic Earthquakes, Tsunamis and Volcanoes that kill far more people than anywhere else.

That said, you would think that Allah would Bless this most muslim-Populated Nation just a little bit.

Oh well, as Ezekiel told the followers of a False God--Where's your God.? He must be on the toilet.

p.s you're a man.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2010, 19:45   #5
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Naruto.
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2010, 19:47   #6
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Goku
Old 08-10-2010, 21:12   #7
Loviatar
iHumpHemp

Loviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond repute
Once again we see ignorance at it's finest. The way mistressdip**** throws the word sexist around, I feel like I'm stuck in Saved by the Bell re-runs. No matter what the subject, he always manages to do it.

ANYWAY-
Quote:
Children who are raised in a religious house are brainwashed and its unfair.
This I agree with the most. I was raised Methodist and for a long time I believed the different names for Churches (Lutheran, Baptist, Catholic) were kinda like different names for School. You all learned the same thing, you just went to the one you were told to.

As I grew I found out that things were different and that's when I started to question what I had been told in my Church. If MY God was all-powerful, loving and forgiving, why were people going to Hell just for believing what they were told while they were raised? What if THEIR God was the right one? Why should I be punished or forced to change just because my Family had it wrong?

Then I went further- let's say you're one of those Tribes in Africa. You know what you know, you know nothing other than what your people have followed for Centuries. When you die you end up being told that you must forget all that and follow this strange new being without question.

That's when I called it all to a full stop. I admit I don't know what is the right thing to believe, but if you have a belief- good for you. I have no problem learning about it (except for Scientology. Those fruity *******s need a lobotomy.) Just don't try to force me to follow your way.

I have no problems with Muslims in general. What I have a problem with is being told that because I was born where I was, that makes me scum and I should die. It just makes no sense to me to think that way.

Damnit. Wall of Text. Hate when I do that.

***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Yeah, that's where I've been.
Loviatar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2010, 22:43   #8
SanoSuKe
专业水平

SanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond repute
I think stupid people should be treated differently for there stupidty.
SanoSuKe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2010, 04:59   #9
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
Children who are raised in a religious house are brainwashed and its unfair. I think they should been told of religion when they can think of themselves. However them being religious doesnt matter exactly as 99% all religions tell you to be nice and humble.
So you think I'm brainwashed? =(
People can be brainwashed over anything. In the 1950's Americans were brainwashed into thinking that Communists were evil. North Koreans are brainwashed into thinking their nation is flawless. The Germans were brainwashed into thinking their nation was supreme.

Does that make Politics bad? No
Does that make nationalists bad? No
Does that make pride bad? No

So why does it make religion bad? (I'm not saying you implied that, I'm saying in general because people DO imply that).

What IS unfair is people putting religion on a pedestal and using double standards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
I think muslim faith, whatever its called, is extreme and needs to be looked at. their beliefs imo are stupid, e.g not eating pork.
There is nothing stupid at all with not eating pork. I bet you Chinese (or Koreans) would say that your beliefs are stupid. e.g. not eating dogs. The only reason why you think its stupid to not eat pork is because eating pig is VERY common in the Western world and therefore is right.

Religion is NOT about just believing in G-d. That is meaningless. "Ooh I believe in G-d therefore I'm a good person and so I'm going to heaven." Its nothing like that.
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2010, 05:11   #10
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanoSuKe View Post
I think stupid people should be treated differently for there stupidty.
amen.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2010, 05:16   #11
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
thing is religious hate/love/whateva is in a different category to racism/sexism

if your black. u were born like that u cant change

if your a woman, u were born like that, u cant change (sadly... jokessss)

but your religion is what u belive.

i ignore cases of sex changes. michael jackson. and kids who r brainwashed that may later figure **** out for themselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2010, 05:25   #12
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
I say people should take a chill pill over religion. Too many wars and violence resulted from it. Like they all are ultimately the same. Teach you values and how to live your life.

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2010, 05:26   #13
Zakira

Zakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond repute
IMHO religion is an invention of men who wanted power and needed means to scare/manipulate people. We would have a much better world without religion.

Royalty

Ciare - 130-131-xxx Pure Tro, 1st Pure tro on Royalty 2/27/2010
Zakira is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2010, 05:45   #14
xxxkilikxxx
Gar4Archer

xxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond repute
I read the poll and not the thread title. I think their religion should be respected but they should not be treated differently because of it.
"Yes, the seats are limited. There are always fewer seats called happiness than there are people to fill them."
xxxkilikxxx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2010, 08:51   #15
Jaxx.
qq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakira View Post
IMHO religion is an invention of men who wanted power and needed means to scare/manipulate people. We would have a much better world without religion.

"Amem". No, I mean, "hell yes". Dammit both have something to do with religion.

I mean. " I like this comment above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
So you think I'm brainwashed? =(
Yes. Hand on my heart Lotak I think you were manipulated into your religion.

I'm sure when you were a kid you told there was a man watching over. Told to go to church on Sunday, and to thank god every. As kid you had no idea what you were doing, you just did it because your parents said so. As you grew older all those years of praising god it has hardwired him into your head.

control at birth.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: