View Poll Results: Moonboxes redone per suggest in first post?
Yes 58 92.06%
No 5 7.94%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2010, 13:40   #1
DaManFromNoWher

DaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond repute
Moonboxes A Redux - Recommended 22/08/10

Moonboxes have become almost useless in the game. They have fallen by over 50% in price in the market and were the last thing most market players had going for them. (yes there are those of us that play the game just for the market).

Now good or bad, TQ has almost wiped out the game for us that play for the market. Hence this suggestion...

Moonboxes would give at the lowest an Elite item (no soc), 1 and 2 soc (normal) shields and other (normal) 1 and 2 gear (not weapons), and rarely a perm stone.

To make it fair, the moon box quest would become a non PK area (this stops bulkers from pwning it).

End result, is market stalls fill up with sellers, normal buyers do the quest to have a chance to get their gears, then spend money on upping their gear.

TQ is happy at new profits, players are happy they can play for goods stuff, marketeers are happy they can be important in the game again...

-------------Edit----------------
Adding ideas on from others here (links to their posts included):

Andris: -1 gear at least uni/elite.

Last edited by DaManFromNoWher; 07-28-2010 at 19:38. Reason: Further ideas
DaManFromNoWher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2010, 14:03   #2
Andris
Poke-mod!

Andris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond repute
This was my best way of making money as a trojan. If TQ is serious about closing the gear/pvp gap between players who bulk and players who don't, this would be a good step in that direction.

To add to the prizes they can give, i'd throw in a really low chance to gain a -1 gear to make buying them for the sake of opening more attractive.
~~~>Trojan Cruel Shade Suggestion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
I'M NOT A POKEMON!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*NoLimits*~ View Post
Forums can be more fun then the game .. atleast more happens here and people dont think they can say more because they have a higher BP. o.o
Andris is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2010, 16:06   #3
myty

myty is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaManFromNoWher View Post
Moonboxes have become almost useless in the game. They have fallen by over 50% in price in the market and were the last thing most market players had going for them. (yes there are those of us that play the game just for the market).

Now good or bad, TQ has almost wiped out the game for us that play for the market. Hence this suggestion...

Moonboxes would give at the lowest an Elite item (no soc), 1 and 2 soc (normal) shields and other (normal) 1 and 2 gear (not weapons), and rarely a perm stone.

To make it fair, the moon box quest would become a non PK area (this stops bulkers from pwning it).

End result, is market stalls fill up with sellers, normal buyers do the quest to have a chance to get their gears, then spend money on upping their gear.

TQ is happy at new profits, players are happy they can play for goods stuff, marketeers are happy they can be important in the game again...
LOL no way to get this...because they ****ed up the water farming...and this would be worse for them...useless hopes...but would be awesome
myty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2010, 22:05   #4
Gabe<3
Trojan.God

Gabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond repute
grow a pair n bulk
But the battle wages on for toy soldiers

O o
//_o___o___o___o____o__
\__\oooo
/***9612;\
/ \ bob fired his lazors

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Gabe<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2010, 00:23   #5
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
How did you said it will profit TQ?

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2010, 03:33   #6
Calmed
Rockular~

Calmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
How did you said it will profit TQ?
People are more likely to buy dbs to enchance gears then to start from scratch

OT Ninja

***20116;***36650;***26360;( The Book of Five Rings)
Quote:
As one man can defeat ten men, so can one thousand men defeat ten thousand enemies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
29 pages of science, fatness and ***gotry is what you just went through. How does it feel?
Quote:
By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan.God View Post
so very true
Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxV.9 View Post
If you dare question me again, I will **** out a battle axe and proceed to face **** you with it.
~~
Calmed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2010, 15:25   #7
DaManFromNoWher

DaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmed View Post
People are more likely to buy dbs to enchance gears then to start from scratch
Exactly, it brings the buyers back into the game. These are people TQ has lost getting money from.

From what I've seen over the last three months, it seems TQ has learned it needs the monies from these folks, since they are courting us like crazy right now. This idea brings them in, they spend enough to up their gears, then see that level 1 VIP is attainable, and even more money flows in.

It's a win (for players), win (for buyers), win for TQ, and win (for bulkers, since it un-bores the game for them).
Old 07-28-2010, 19:16   #8
Andris
Poke-mod!

Andris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Exactly, it brings the buyers back into the game. These are people TQ has lost getting money from.

From what I've seen over the last three months, it seems TQ has learned it needs the monies from these folks, since they are courting us like crazy right now. This idea brings them in, they spend enough to up their gears, then see that level 1 VIP is attainable, and even more money flows in.

It's a win (for players), win (for buyers), win for TQ, and win (for bulkers, since it un-bores the game for them).
To add to my input on my first post, the -1 gear should be at lease uni/elite or better since you can find -3 and -5 just from hunting.
~~~>Trojan Cruel Shade Suggestion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
I'M NOT A POKEMON!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*NoLimits*~ View Post
Forums can be more fun then the game .. atleast more happens here and people dont think they can say more because they have a higher BP. o.o
Andris is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2010, 21:44   #9
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Well huge increase in mining rate gives us hope. But at least TQ i know would never consider such thing.
But i will keep my opinion for myself as i am for any improvement in this quest. I like it.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:44   #10
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
approved
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2010, 01:53   #11
DaManFromNoWher

Quote:
Well huge increase in mining rate gives us hope. But at least TQ i know would never consider such thing.
But i will keep my opinion for myself as i am for any improvement in this quest. I like it.
I have to disagree. We've whined for years to get mining back, and here it is, and even better than before.

I think that TQ is trying to level the game (best they can, without pissing the bulkers off) and make more money from the average buyer. Hence this suggestion, since it's a good fit for all. So it probably has a high chance of getting approved, if it ever gets suggested that is
Old 07-30-2010, 03:33   #12
Calmed
Rockular~

Calmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I have to disagree. We've whined for years to get mining back, and here it is, and even better than before.

I think that TQ is trying to level the game (best they can, without pissing the bulkers off) and make more money from the average buyer. Hence this suggestion, since it's a good fit for all. So it probably has a high chance of getting approved, if it ever gets suggested that is
Onleh needs more votes,

OT Ninja

***20116;***36650;***26360;( The Book of Five Rings)
Quote:
As one man can defeat ten men, so can one thousand men defeat ten thousand enemies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
29 pages of science, fatness and ***gotry is what you just went through. How does it feel?
Quote:
By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan.God View Post
so very true
Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxV.9 View Post
If you dare question me again, I will **** out a battle axe and proceed to face **** you with it.
~~
Calmed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2010, 04:44   #13
LitasLTL

Quote:

Well maybe you are right but looking to what they did to kylin cave... You say it should be pk free zone so bulkers wouldnt wipe out others and all would have a chance. What they did in saddle cave was contrary. Made it pk encouraged map to encourage bulkers to wipe out all others who are trying to earn money without buying DBs...

And the rewards shouldnt be too big. Else it will be filed people KSing each other, and in the end those good rewards may end up being worthless

Old 07-30-2010, 14:03   #14
DaManFromNoWher

Quote:
Well maybe you are right but looking to what they did to kylin cave... You say it should be pk free zone so bulkers wouldnt wipe out others and all would have a chance. What they did in saddle cave was contrary. Made it pk encouraged map to encourage bulkers to wipe out all others who are trying to earn money without buying DBs...

And the rewards shouldnt be too big. Else it will be filed people KSing each other, and in the end those good rewards may end up being worthless
The reward (outside of the Met here in there) is the tactic token. It takes forever sometimes to even get one to drop. So those that are not into playing this game, will not have the patience to do the Moonbox quest to start with (hence Marketers are happy). yes KS already happens there anyway, so no reason to change that. It's a medium to hard quest and needs to stay that way. The only change to the quest itself should be no PKing, or the whole idea is for naught.

We never thought TQ would bring mining back, and are all surprised at the amazing drop rates of this week. I am taking that as a signal that TQ is trying. I'm just trying to help them go all the way with this idea, since it is a win for everyone.

BTW, yes, the boxes would not give out 2 soc Supers or anything like that. Yes a rare 2 soc non weapon, of normal value, with no pluses. The idea is the players that buys CPs here and there, would them buy them to work his or her gear to Super, and then the plus process. All bringing in profit for TQ, but not breaking the bank for those that can't bulk.

Like I said, not even the bulkers should be unhappy with this, as (over time) it will give them a challenge from other players that can't bulk, but do spend).
Old 07-31-2010, 06:57   #15
*Kacey*

*Kacey* has a reputation beyond repute*Kacey* has a reputation beyond repute*Kacey* has a reputation beyond repute*Kacey* has a reputation beyond repute*Kacey* has a reputation beyond repute*Kacey* has a reputation beyond repute*Kacey* has a reputation beyond repute*Kacey* has a reputation beyond repute*Kacey* has a reputation beyond repute*Kacey* has a reputation beyond repute*Kacey* has a reputation beyond repute
simple... just remove the moonbox quest and put the moonbox in shopping mall... unbuyable with bound cps if tq wanna profit from it =)
Class: Ninja
BP: 350
Nobility: Duchess
Guild: LightEmblem
*Kacey* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: