View Poll Results: Do you consider pure warriros should have an additional battle damage reduction
yes, it should be al least 30% 6 46.15%
yes, but leave it under 30% 1 7.69%
no, I don't like the suggestion 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-07-2010, 19:24   #1
Federico R

Federico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond repute
Best possible pure skill for warriors.

pure warriors should have an additional 30% battle damage deruction which will affect all kind of attacks, magic, phisical, and even poison.

this way a deacent 130 warrior will never be one hit killed, and wont receive over 9k hits from troyans or ninjas.

in the case of magic attacks, now that penetration is to be activated, they will not suffer the concecuences and will continue receiving attaks from around 800 to 1500 max instead of 2.5k - 3k.

since warriors have a very low attack they will not one hit taoists ninjas, archers nor trojans unless they have ****ti equipment.

that in my opinion is a very optimal skill which will put warriors on a similar posicion to all other classes.
Super Healmet+12 2SDGs damage -5
Super spear+12 2StrGs damage-5
Super Necklace+7 2SDGs damage-5
Super Heavy Ring+7 2SDG damage-5
SUper Boots+6 2SDG damage-5
Super fan+7 2STG
Super Tower+7 2SGG
steed +6
Federico R is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2010, 01:24   #2
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Could you edit your first post without the grammar flaws.

I think you are asking for pure warriors to have a 30% reduction on every dmg they could take?

Poison, talismans dmg, m attack and phisical... Thats a lot what you are asking for and how will it work out with XP shields?

330% defense then? and even xp shields doesnt protect you from magic attacks... Nice attempt of boosting warriors but I think this is a little overpowered.
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2010, 11:33   #3
samplu
Stuff

samplu has a reputation beyond reputesamplu has a reputation beyond reputesamplu has a reputation beyond reputesamplu has a reputation beyond reputesamplu has a reputation beyond reputesamplu has a reputation beyond reputesamplu has a reputation beyond reputesamplu has a reputation beyond reputesamplu has a reputation beyond reputesamplu has a reputation beyond reputesamplu has a reputation beyond repute
I'm a big fan of warriors and I'm making my own pure, but I feel like this idea is rather unnecessary. It would be nice and all, but not exactly what I'm looking for in a pure war. Personally I believe that shield and 2-hander is still the best idea so far..
Although I wont lie, it is pretty lame when you're a high level warrior with all this nice shiny armor and yet you still get 1 hit anyway..

Originally from:
Arbiter

Pre-Merge Arbiter's Top Ninja

130 - 130 - 132 [Retired]
Water-Warrior-Ninja
samplu

Retired Guild Leader of bvn. Total Members When Retired: 611

Retired Guild Leader of Mrrs. Members When Retired: 96

Aspirat primo Fortuna labori
Me duce tutus eris
Vox populi vox Dei
Ad majorem Dei gloriam...
Ad infinitum

http://poll.91.com/vote.php?v_id=1221 Bring Back The Refurbisher Here!,Official Poll.
samplu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2010, 17:19   #4
Federico R

Federico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond reputeFederico R has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post

I think you are asking for pure warriors to have a 30% reduction on every dmg they could take?

Poison, talismans dmg, m attack and phisical... Thats a lot what you are asking for and how will it work out with XP shields?

330% defense then? and even xp shields doesnt protect you from magic attacks... Nice attempt of boosting warriors but I think this is a little overpowered.
the 30% damage reduction is to worked te sames as equipmen damage reduction.

if you were to receive a 10k attack from a troyan you will only take 7k

if you were to receive a 2.5k attack from a taooist you will only receive 1.75k

if you take into consideration warriors have the worst attack in all conquer and very little hp. it's not tat much to ask.
Super Healmet+12 2SDGs damage -5
Super spear+12 2StrGs damage-5
Super Necklace+7 2SDGs damage-5
Super Heavy Ring+7 2SDG damage-5
SUper Boots+6 2SDG damage-5
Super fan+7 2STG
Super Tower+7 2SGG
steed +6
Federico R is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2010, 17:29   #5
~T0M~v6
Banned

~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute
you shouldn't care anyways since you buy dbs
~T0M~v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2010, 18:46   #6
Suki_Kosama
Masochist

Suki_Kosama has a brilliant futureSuki_Kosama has a brilliant futureSuki_Kosama has a brilliant futureSuki_Kosama has a brilliant futureSuki_Kosama has a brilliant futureSuki_Kosama has a brilliant futureSuki_Kosama has a brilliant futureSuki_Kosama has a brilliant futureSuki_Kosama has a brilliant futureSuki_Kosama has a brilliant futureSuki_Kosama has a brilliant future
Wow, So what your suggesting is to make a character type so overpowered that it suits your best possible interests? What good would that do for the game? :/

Full gear at its best (super soc with super stones and +12) will be enough to destroy most people if you are a warrior already.

Think about it.
Suki_Kosama is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2010, 15:37   #7
xXOdiNXx
Cookies?

xXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Federico R View Post
that in my opinion is a very optimal skill which will put warriors on a similar posicion to all other classes.
Your solution helps only those who is Pure Warr. and warrior need anything to power up the class not only the Pure class.I mean No RB and 1st RB ones.

Actually what warrs need is more M-Def without shield and more attack.

About the M-Defense TQ can add M-Def to the helmet.

To the atack i sugested the Longsword/Claymore:
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=680041
A 2-handed Sword with NIX and SS a very powerful(and cool) weapon as class-based weapon to warriors.

Last edited by xXOdiNXx; 05-11-2010 at 13:08.
xXOdiNXx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-11-2010, 00:32   #8
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
warriors already have a lot of def... we need skills, WE NEED CLAYMORES
Old 05-11-2010, 01:11   #9
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki_Kosama View Post
Wow, So what your suggesting is to make a character type so overpowered that it suits your best possible interests? What good would that do for the game? :/

Full gear at its best (super soc with super stones and +12) will be enough to destroy most people if you are a warrior already.

Think about it.
Not everyone can get full super 2 soc +12.
And a super 1 soc +5 warior loose against everyone with same gears, same skills... maybe unless against archers

Think about it

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-11-2010, 01:14   #10
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Federico R View Post
Pure warriors should have an additional 30% battle damage reduction which will affect all kind of attacks, magic, physical, and even poison.

This way a decent 130 warrior will never be one hit killed, and wont receive over 9k hits from trojans or ninjas.

In the case of magic attacks, now that penetration is to be activated, they will not suffer the consequences and will continue receiving attacks from around 800 to 1500 max instead of 2.5k - 3k.

Since warriors have a very low attack they will not one hit taoists ninjas, archers nor trojans unless they have ****ty equipment.

that in my opinion is a very optimal skill which will put warriors on a similar position to all other classes
Btw, please correct your mistakes. Your suggestion will look much more reasonable

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-11-2010, 05:59   #11
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
hmm finally a good pure skill for warriors I've actually been thinking this for quite a while and started typing a topic on word pad of which I'll copy and paste it soon but this has already been added to my note pad I only wish I could have posted before you made this but I was to late.

warriors should get % damage reduction

@ odin did you serious just suggest more magic defense without sheild absolutly not warrior are supose to use shield if your a warrior and you don't use shield you don't deserve the benifets of being a warrior.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill

Last edited by mistressyesumes; 05-11-2010 at 06:01.
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-11-2010, 06:06   #12
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
^ is back lol? 4 months and 2k posts
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-11-2010, 08:40   #13
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

lawl warriors OP'ed? lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-11-2010, 09:13   #14
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
^ is back lol? 4 months and 2k posts
What do you mean is back? and is four months and 2k posts good?
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-11-2010, 09:22   #15
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
What do you mean is back? and is four months and 2k posts good?
back to being the noop everyone hates. you took a 10 min vacation.

and look at my forum account...07...and almost 1600 posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: