Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 08:01   #16
RockStorm
old man :D

RockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond repute
Do I see another weekend of free dbl exp time comming?

*Imagines market* "S > Sopr +12 -7% Dignity cloak 2sdg 255 hp ofeer plix"
Old 04-28-2010, 08:23   #17
Autumn20
Winter

Autumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond repute
I think so. Its taken what an hour and a half and its still not up? (going from the time the thread was started) This is stupid. Maybe they should test their stupid patches to make sure this doesnt happen

Spring - 127-110 Ninja-War

Bemers - 95 Water Tao

Mars - 120-78 War-War

Zipp - 112 Archer

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Suggestion about removing external chat: http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=679598

Suggestion to change how to get to 4th stage of dis: http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=684924
Old 04-28-2010, 08:37   #18
cli*Anje

cli*Anje is on a distinguished road
Good Or Bad?

with this ocasion at least TQ could take out all +8 ****s woned on classic co servers will destroy the balance please all who doesnt agree with +8 items post replay let us real players old players fair players and not bulkers just long term ppl who have been playng for so long conquer tell tq that the +8 on classic co servers is bad!

Hope that TQ will understand our needs and not TQ needs

Thank you
Old 04-28-2010, 08:51   #19
RockStorm
old man :D

RockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cli*Anje View Post
with this ocasion at least TQ could take out all +8 ****s woned on classic co servers will destroy the balance please all who doesnt agree with +8 items post replay let us real players old players fair players and not bulkers just long term ppl who have been playng for so long conquer tell tq that the +8 on classic co servers is bad!

Hope that TQ will understand our needs and not TQ needs

Thank you
thank you, but I'm pretty sure +8's on the Classic servers aren't the reason for TQ's "System Error" and the resulting shut down.

*Imagines market* "S > Sopr +12 -7% Dignity cloak 2sdg 255 hp ofeer plix"
Old 04-28-2010, 09:10   #20
Autumn20
Winter

Autumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow. After an hour of trying and just getting "Disconnected with Server. Please log in again" I finally got a new message "Server is down. Error type: 10" I knew the server was down, but its nice that it finally tells me that it is instead of just telling me to log in again.

Spring - 127-110 Ninja-War

Bemers - 95 Water Tao

Mars - 120-78 War-War

Zipp - 112 Archer

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Suggestion about removing external chat: http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=679598

Suggestion to change how to get to 4th stage of dis: http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=684924
Old 04-28-2010, 09:40   #21
Megan Fox

Megan Fox is on a distinguished road
Never mind lol.

Last edited by Megan Fox; 04-28-2010 at 16:52.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:15   #22
JBear89
Banned

JBear89 is on a distinguished road
Error:server disconnect.

My game suddenly began to lag like hell today so I decided to restart CO. Upon attempting to re-login I get the following "Error:Server Disconnect." message. Every now and then it starts to load, but freezes on "Initializing" and never loads. Anyone happen to know what's up? It was working fine earlier today.

Server: Statue of Zeus.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:20   #23
jaydog
No Fear

jaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond repute
server is down

server is down, i believe, i haven't been able to login for the last 15 minutes, and still can't.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:35   #24
phcs666
Dragoni§§

phcs666 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to phcs666
Same here, i play in Dragon and i cant log in, but i can log on other servers...

I restarted my pc, my modem, repaired my conection, cleaned the pc and nothing...

Time to sit and drink in the darkness as i wait...
  • Don't you hate when you're forced to make the screen glitch to pick up a item that YOU made the mob drop because there is another player(s) above it ? Let's put and end to this, VOTE ON MY SUGGESTION

• Don't you think that showing the socketed gem icon on a equip description could be cool ? ( since TQ had time to make a Jack Sparrow garment... ) VOTE ON MY SUGGESTION

Goal: Archer 130 / Archer 130 / Archer 130

Currently: Archer 130 / Archer 129 / ----------
Old 05-27-2010, 11:53   #25
JBear89
Banned

I finally got in. It appears to be solved, for now. Laggy as heck though. Was killed twice by an enemy guild steward because of lag. Gonna get some beer and watch some TV for an hour or so...wait..theres an idea! Letsee if my Zero Online characters are still there from Beta! Still gonna grab the beer though.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:27   #26
JBear89
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBear89 View Post
I finally got in. It appears to be solved, for now. Laggy as heck though. Was killed twice by an enemy guild steward because of lag. Gonna get some beer and watch some TV for an hour or so...wait..theres an idea! Letsee if my Zero Online characters are still there from Beta! Still gonna grab the beer though.
Oh god, such a confusing game, Zero Online. No wonder I left it.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:47   #27
Jaganshi
Raiko

Jaganshi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Jaganshi Send a message via MSN to Jaganshi Send a message via Yahoo to Jaganshi
Server Login

I'm on Dreams / Freedom Server

I just suddenly lagged on my archer like hell, tried to re-login and it is stuck at Logging Into The Game Server, been like that for almost 5 mins now..

and I did try to restart coquer online, my computer and my router and it still won't log in
Jaganshi - Ninja - Level 109
Old 05-27-2010, 12:53   #28
GrEaTmEn

GrEaTmEn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBear89 View Post
My game suddenly began to lag like hell today so I decided to restart CO. Upon attempting to re-login I get the following "Error:Server Disconnect." message. Every now and then it starts to load, but freezes on "Initializing" and never loads. Anyone happen to know what's up? It was working fine earlier today.

Server: Statue of Zeus.
there is goes aggain, same problem, they restarted the server and a few min after the lag came aggain...

i got a hypotesis: thyre so greedy that the cleaning maintenance guy got mad because they pay him so low and he came and plant a virus on the servers and it will format all his hard disk in some hours... well came and log in to a naked lvl 1 char afther this :P
Old 05-27-2010, 13:01   #29
Jaganshi
Raiko

Jaganshi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Jaganshi Send a message via MSN to Jaganshi Send a message via Yahoo to Jaganshi
it sucks >.>
Jaganshi - Ninja - Level 109
Old 05-27-2010, 13:51   #30
chinezu2009

chinezu2009 is on a distinguished road
Lag problem on all servers. TQ resolve thoose laggy problems

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: