Old 12-09-2009, 09:28   #1
Mitchell_013
^^

Mitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond repute
Gang banging egys

Lolled when this happend
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	egy1.JPG
Views:	151
Size:	167.4 KB
ID:	127090   Click image for larger version

Name:	egy2.JPG
Views:	117
Size:	154.4 KB
ID:	127091  

[RepCap @ 16-03-'09]

Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb
Mitchell_013 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2009, 13:03   #2
~WraTh~
Nia's

~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell_013 View Post
Lolled when this happend
Lol at your pings and fps...
Not even running fraps and lag hardcore it seems...

When you find purpose and meaning in life nothing really matters then truly..

Nia is this to me <3

"And a rep for 1/2 the pair known as Justinia" (Dunno who rep'd this comment but I found it cute)
GOALS
Fixing Atm:Pene(Fixed),Cele(Lvl 5),Seizer(Fixed),Nix(Fixed)
Fixed:Intensify,Fog,Rest Weapons/Arch/Summons
[]D [] []V[] []D Wars Farmed 4
***1898;***7916;***616;***565;***9829;***327;***65155;***7680;
~WraTh~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2009, 14:21   #3
Elven_Archer
Hhhhhhhhhh

Elven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lolled when this happend
thats ur char? thanks for letting me know
Elven_Archer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2009, 15:50   #4
Mitchell_013
^^

Mitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WraTh~ View Post
Lol at your pings and fps...
Not even running fraps and lag hardcore it seems...
Actually was running some even harder program. Better quality then Fraps...

EXAMPLE HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven_Archer View Post
thats ur char? thanks for letting me know
Lmao like no one knew that...

[RepCap @ 16-03-'09]

Old 12-09-2009, 17:39   #5
Killa101
~killa101

Killa101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

EXAMPLE HERE

im still thinking we should sell the gears off killa to finish off single socks on you
Killa101 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2009, 18:06   #6
~WraTh~
Nia's

~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

EXAMPLE HERE

Guess it went over your head.
If you lagged with fraps and you lag worse with this..Then whats the point in camming?
Oh yeah...that's right you don't lag am I correct?

Nia is this to me <3

"And a rep for 1/2 the pair known as Justinia" (Dunno who rep'd this comment but I found it cute)
GOALS
Old 12-10-2009, 00:40   #7
MysticSoulFlame

MysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If you lagged with fraps and you lag worse with this..Then whats the point in camming?
Ping and FPS are ok according to TQ's rules . If you dont like it you can go cry to GMS we know you like to do that

Took 3 weeks! Amazing
350 (alone) 355 (with mentor) 358 (with clan) potency massive frying fire

I don't piss you off anymore

why? Quitted
MysticSoulFlame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2009, 04:29   #8
~WraTh~
Nia's

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticSoulFlame View Post
Ping and FPS are ok according to TQ's rules . If you dont like it you can go cry to GMS we know you like to do that
Nope,not in that 1st according to your proclaimed 25/500.
He has 19/596
And I don't talk to gms,let alone cry to gms,let alone suck up to gms like you.
So you must not know much tech nerd.

Nia is this to me <3

GOALS
Old 12-10-2009, 05:05   #9
Mitchell_013
^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa101 View Post
im still thinking we should sell the gears off killa to finish off single socks on you
I agree

Nah it's your choice

Quote:
You claim that i lag iwhtout seeing my normal ping/fps when i don't run any other program besides co msn and ie/mff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticSoulFlame View Post
lol, he din't accept ruku bieng his fan

Quote:
Nope,not in that 1st according to your proclaimed 25/500.
He has 19/596
And I don't talk to gms,let alone cry to gms,let alone suck up to gms like you.
So you must not know much tech nerd.
As i said i was running xfire there wich takes dman much of your computer. So yes i hadd lagg there.

The reason of camming, to get rid of the egy botting noobs

[RepCap @ 16-03-'09]

Old 12-10-2009, 07:37   #10
~WraTh~
Nia's

Quote:
I agree

Nah it's your choice

You claim that i lag iwhtout seeing my normal ping/fps when i don't run any other program besides co msn and ie/mff

lol, he din't accept ruku bieng his fan

As i said i was running xfire there wich takes dman much of your computer. So yes i hadd lagg there.

The reason of camming, to get rid of the egy botting noobs
So you can bot freely?
Is that the real reason cam nerd?Got the title of being a cammer so when its not public you can bot with nobody watching eh.
"Nobody would expect a cammer like me of botting,come on guys I work for tq,I cam botters"

Cut the **** mitch,you lag 24/7 weather you run programs or not.
Stfu about lag,bots,egys and anything.You can't spell for **** and can't even think to argue your own damn points.(if you even had any)
Let me sum it up for you.Stay on the fence,suck on some more johnson and forever complain about egys.You got nothing better to do.
You bagged on people when you quit and came back.You bagged on people for befriending egys.You are now with the same people you use to bag on and cam for botting.

Nia is this to me <3

GOALS
Old 12-10-2009, 08:36   #11
Mitchell_013
^^

Quote:
So you can bot freely?
Is that the real reason cam nerd?Got the title of being a cammer so when its not public you can bot with nobody watching eh.
"Nobody would expect a cammer like me of botting,come on guys I work for tq,I cam botters"

Cut the **** mitch,you lag 24/7 weather you run programs or not.
Stfu about lag,bots,egys and anything.You can't spell for **** and can't even think to argue your own damn points.(if you even had any)
Let me sum it up for you.Stay on the fence,suck on some more johnson and forever complain about egys.You got nothing better to do.
You bagged on people when you quit and came back.You bagged on people for befriending egys.You are now with the same people you use to bag on and cam for botting.
- So your saying I'm botting? Bring in some evidence then.
- I lagg 24/7? Never noticed that. How did you figure it? You hacked in my computer and watched me playing?
- sucking up to people? LMAO i will never suck up to anyone. In dutch we would say: "Ik kan mijn eigen boontjes wel doppen". That means i can take care of my self verry well.
- I quited? LMAO I never quited as far I know. Where did you get that rumor from?
- Bagged? I NEVER DID AND NEVER WILL BAGG ANYONE FOR ANYTHING! Bring me evidence that I did and if you find some i will admit it. But as far i nkow i never bagged anyone.
- I cammed the egys like i stil lam doing. Now theire mostly in Betrayers...

Examples:
Sake Auto Level: Click here
DarkKnight~ Auto Level: Click here (Wasn't in betrayers back then, now he is)
SwartZ Skill Macro: Click here

Trust me Justin I got manny more where that came from.

[RepCap @ 16-03-'09]

Old 12-10-2009, 15:45   #12
Lu!S
HellRaiser

Lu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lolled when this happend
And this is funny how?
[Whisper]TroJans4LiFe speaks to Prince-Junior:your the new puff-daddy you speed hack and aimbot[15:30]

***1758;~Ozzy Osbourne The Prince Of Darkness~***1758;
Long live the prince.

Make a Joke and I will sigh,and you will laugh,and i will cry,Happiness I cannot feel like love to me is so unreal.
So i tell you to enjoy life I wish I could...but its to late
Lu!S is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2009, 15:49   #13
Lu!S
HellRaiser

Lu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
- So your saying I'm botting? Bring in some evidence then.
- I lagg 24/7? Never noticed that. How did you figure it? You hacked in my computer and watched me playing?
- sucking up to people? LMAO i will never suck up to anyone. In dutch we would say: "Ik kan mijn eigen boontjes wel doppen". That means i can take care of my self verry well.
- I quited? LMAO I never quited as far I know. Where did you get that rumor from?
- Bagged? I NEVER DID AND NEVER WILL BAGG ANYONE FOR ANYTHING! Bring me evidence that I did and if you find some i will admit it. But as far i nkow i never bagged anyone.
- I cammed the egys like i stil lam doing. Now theire mostly in Betrayers...

Examples:
Sake Auto Level: Click here
DarkKnight~ Auto Level: Click here (Wasn't in betrayers back then, now he is)
SwartZ Skill Macro: Click here

Trust me Justin I got manny more where that came from.

Well as far as i've seen you trying to cam everything or anyone spending countless visits to grotto 1 -2 trying to feel proud of yourself by camming.I dont want to flame you but as far as looking on your videos submitting them over 39 times.If you want to capture botters might as well capture your guild which is WarLords im guessing thats RRS new guild since everyone is going against them.
[Whisper]TroJans4LiFe speaks to Prince-Junior:your the new puff-daddy you speed hack and aimbot[15:30]

***1758;~Ozzy Osbourne The Prince Of Darkness~***1758;
Long live the prince.

Make a Joke and I will sigh,and you will laugh,and i will cry,Happiness I cannot feel like love to me is so unreal.
So i tell you to enjoy life I wish I could...but its to late
Lu!S is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2009, 16:02   #14
Mitchell_013
^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lu!S View Post
And this is funny how?
Well i was ina good mood and lolled how they came in 1 by 1
in a few mins there where 10 on me to bad no screenshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lu!S View Post
Well as far as i've seen you trying to cam everything or anyone spending countless visits to grotto 1 -2 trying to feel proud of yourself by camming.I dont want to flame you but as far as looking on your videos submitting them over 39 times.If you want to capture botters might as well capture your guild which is WarLords im guessing thats RRS new guild since everyone is going against them.
Okies

[RepCap @ 16-03-'09]

Old 12-10-2009, 16:05   #15
|Sugar|
SnowWhite

|Sugar| has a reputation beyond repute|Sugar| has a reputation beyond repute|Sugar| has a reputation beyond repute|Sugar| has a reputation beyond repute|Sugar| has a reputation beyond repute|Sugar| has a reputation beyond repute|Sugar| has a reputation beyond repute|Sugar| has a reputation beyond repute|Sugar| has a reputation beyond repute|Sugar| has a reputation beyond repute|Sugar| has a reputation beyond repute
How do you know if your running good ping and FPS ? I have never really had a lag issue unless I jumped up to like 1-2K ping wich only happens when xbox live is running and my FPS normally doesn't drop below 30-40.

"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." -
"Always do right; this will gratify some people and astonish the rest." -
[Mark Twain]
|Sugar| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: