Old 11-26-2009, 20:31   #1
freakysam

freakysam is on a distinguished road
LOL...Classic CO

For all the throw back enthusiests....lol...I remember Classic CO. It took 2 years to get to a decent level.....getting good weapons was impossible without DB bulking....and there was alot of that going on......I remember it sucked. Good luck and enjoy your throw back...im gonna stay on my server. And for all the crying about Ninjas and fog....they only get two shots at ya....they wipe em up....Man....
freakysam is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2009, 20:36   #2
DontResistDeath
Banned

DontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DontResistDeath Send a message via MSN to DontResistDeath
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakysam View Post
For all the throw back enthusiests....lol...I remember Classic CO. It took 2 years to get to a decent level.....getting good weapons was impossible without DB bulking....and there was alot of that going on......I remember it sucked. Good luck and enjoy your throw back...im gonna stay on my server. And for all the crying about Ninjas and fog....they only get two shots at ya....they wipe em up....Man....
Haha, you crack me up.
DontResistDeath is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2009, 20:41   #3
ComebackKid

ComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond repute
People still on about this stuff. ._______.
ComebackKid is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2009, 20:49   #4
ChasingFuries
Kanian

ChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComebackKid View Post
People still on about this stuff. ._______.
I think this might be the first person that I've seen tho who's actually saying CO 1.0 itself sucked lol. I cant believe someone could play 1.0 and prefer the game the way it is now lol

(and if it sucked so bad then why did that guy end up playing it for years? O.o)
Old 11-26-2009, 20:50   #5
vartiainen
i bite!.

vartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Old 11-26-2009, 21:11   #6
ThuggLife
Banned

ThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond reputeThuggLife has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
then **** off from this forums and go to ur server's forums tard. Nobody asked ur opinion.
ThuggLife is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2009, 21:11   #7
BS_Detector
PooPoo

BS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You're funny. It's impossible to get anything good with out bulking in CO 2.0. Literally every item you could find was worth something.

DBs back in the good ol days were like 1m each. Upgrading weapons, adding sockets, was a lot easier -- and all it took was a little effort.

Plusing items was a lot harder and more expensive but it was worth it in the long run, and virtually any +1ed item you found was worth good amount of money. Earrings, necklaces, boots, and rings could sell for at least a few DBs each.

CO back in the day was MUCH better than this ****. Hunting was actually worth while, almost anything you find would sell in a stall.

STFU.
Old 11-26-2009, 21:53   #8
freakysam

freakysam is on a distinguished road
Angry Co1

ahhh....this leads to the real problem....the economic system. I agree with that, they really worked a number on it. They have totally wiped the economics out for real cash. By giving everyone super duds the only way to make em better is through sockets and db purchasing. Arent they smart. I dont think that will be fixed in CO 1 . To do that they need to create something that will make CO money worth something again instead of just CPS.

TQ I hope you really understand the real problem and why people are leaving the game.
freakysam is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2009, 22:03   #9
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
ahhh....this leads to the real problem....the economic system. I agree with that, they really worked a number on it. They have totally wiped the economics out for real cash. By giving everyone super duds the only way to make em better is through sockets and db purchasing. Arent they smart. I dont think that will be fixed in CO 1 . To do that they need to create something that will make CO money worth something again instead of just CPS.

TQ I hope you really understand the real problem and why people are leaving the game.

they really worked a number on it. They have totally wiped the economics out for real cash

They have been monetizing (selling every part of gameplay) for some time now.

Not much gameplay left.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: