Old 04-20-2009, 11:10   #91
Shintu
Shintugami

Location: Heaven Or Hell -_- My hand is on the trigger I'm ready to ignite
Shintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond repute
So half the allience got shown they were useless and raped hardcore and their solution was to bitch about it? I say split the allience you obviously dont need them... more rewards and more fun gw's may even get a enemy to play with whats co without some blood shed

I agree with the complaints though ** GW im not going to help you anymore! (but uh let me get free exp from flame lit kk? k <3)

WSanctuaryW
Skill Over Power
I came.. I saw.. I saved $20k and quit.

***9829;I Support War***9829;
Shintu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2009, 11:21   #92
AgentR07
Iconoclast

AgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shintu View Post
So half the allience got shown they were useless and raped hardcore and their solution was to bitch about it? I say split the allience you obviously dont need them... more rewards and more fun gw's may even get a enemy to play with whats co without some blood shed

I agree with the complaints though ** GW im not going to help you anymore! (but uh let me get free exp from flame lit kk? k <3)
having every single person with 300+ pot in 1 guild raping everyone else is not fun lol theres tons of us that have 270, 280, 290+ pot (me with 287, ryan on Hardluck with 289 for example) that are way more useful than people think. and just because we cant kill those people doesnt mean we should be cast away by the rest of the alliance...
Old 04-20-2009, 11:54   #93
Shintu
Shintugami

Location: Heaven Or Hell -_- My hand is on the trigger I'm ready to ignite
Shintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentR07 View Post
having every single person with 300+ pot in 1 guild raping everyone else is not fun lol theres tons of us that have 270, 280, 290+ pot (me with 287, ryan on Hardluck with 289 for example) that are way more useful than people think. and just because we cant kill those people doesnt mean we should be cast away by the rest of the alliance...
Who cares about pot? o.O I cant recall the last time I had more potency then the people I faught with rofl. Hell towards the end I spent my days fighting pepe with like double my pot that was most fun I had in the game in like a year. To this day I <3 him for that. I got kicked out of your allience back in the day too remember? :P Wasnt a big deal infact it changed the alliences to be pretty even for both sides killing the boredom and snooze-fest wars like you guys have now. I really dont understand why everyone in this game likes to be on the winning side so they can act hardcore feeling ontop while riding on someone elses coat tails I switched to the losing sides allience about 4 times in all my time playing CO and they all become the winning side eventually. :P But if you guys really feel that way why dont you waste money and bulk or be nicer to the real badasses?

WSanctuaryW
Skill Over Power
I came.. I saw.. I saved $20k and quit.

***9829;I Support War***9829;
Shintu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2009, 12:12   #94
NightClub
Derek ~(^

NightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond reputeNightClub has a reputation beyond repute
With talismans implemented it makes killing people even CLOSE to your same potency difficult, esp when their tower is 1 more PLUS then your fan, etc,etc. Co gone to **** since talismans came out and that the way it stands.
***9829;~Rossy! u are my star... ***1161; <3
I WILL NEVER LET YOU FALL
I'LL STAND UP WITH YOU FOREVER
I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU THROUGH IT ALL
EVEN IF SAVING YOU SENDS ME TO HEAVEN

"I will never love again."- Buttercup from The Princess Bride.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
MMORPG "CO2" - Masively Moronic Online Repetitive Game "Come and bulk Online 2 win".
NightClub is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2009, 12:14   #95
Diet Nguoi
Batman™

Diet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond reputeDiet Nguoi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Who cares about pot? o.O I cant recall the last time I had more potency then the people I faught with rofl. Hell towards the end I spent my days fighting pepe with like double my pot that was most fun I had in the game in like a year. To this day I <3 him for that. I got kicked out of your allience back in the day too remember? :P Wasnt a big deal infact it changed the alliences to be pretty even for both sides killing the boredom and snooze-fest wars like you guys have now. I really dont understand why everyone in this game likes to be on the winning side so they can act hardcore feeling ontop while riding on someone elses coat tails I switched to the losing sides allience about 4 times in all my time playing CO and they all become the winning side eventually. :P But if you guys really feel that way why dont you waste money and bulk or be nicer to the real badasses?

Official -Batman~ Selling Thread
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=476378
[Guild]Pepe~ speaks to !_xXxXx_!: u are officially the coolest kid on the block [18:21]
Myspace
Lotto EveryDay
Diet Nguoi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2009, 14:14   #96
Ryuking
Frenchie

Ryuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Hehe lub you shin shin

~Chase- / Ryuking

Ellyzion
Ryuking is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2009, 16:54   #97
b1ackwa11
Love2Hate

b1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to b1ackwa11
Quote:
+1

Also to add my last fight vs. Sanc and WFKA were defiantly the most fun I had in CO since potency was implemented. I had like 50 less potency compared to everyone else, I still fought them even when it was just me up against a few of their hard hitters, that was until my guildmates sought peace. Even then we went back to fighting a few weeks later, almost wish I stuck around for that one but it wasn't my fight anymore. It wasn't my fight so much the first time but I still stuck by my bro's and went at it with them.
To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.

~Romans 2:7-8
b1ackwa11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2009, 17:18   #98
NyCaznGiRL
Melissa^-^

NyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1ackwa11 View Post
+1

Also to add my last fight vs. Sanc and WFKA were defiantly the most fun I had in CO since potency was implemented. I had like 50 less potency compared to everyone else, I still fought them even when it was just me up against a few of their hard hitters, that was until my guildmates sought peace. Even then we went back to fighting a few weeks later, almost wish I stuck around for that one but it wasn't my fight anymore. It wasn't my fight so much the first time but I still stuck by my bro's and went at it with them.
WFKA arent bad people right?
they just made the game mroe fun lol

haters only make you famous.
NyCaznGiRL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2009, 17:31   #99
Suicune
Goover

Suicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyCaznGiRL View Post
some ppl still hold grudges against it =O
Tro-War-Tro

QUIT
Suicune is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2009, 17:38   #100
b1ackwa11
Love2Hate

b1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to b1ackwa11
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyCaznGiRL View Post
I never had a problem with the guild as a whole. There were undoubtedly one or two asshats (more like 3 or 4 but we won't get into that ) but generally the people (at least whom I talked too) were cool or at least didn't piss and moan about every time somebody killed them. It was a war though, no mercy! 'rah yut yut kill!
To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.

~Romans 2:7-8
b1ackwa11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2009, 19:48   #101
AgentR07
Iconoclast

AgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune View Post
some ppl still hold grudges against it =O
i wonder why when its run by twits
Old 04-20-2009, 20:56   #102
NyCaznGiRL
Melissa^-^

NyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i wonder why when its run by twits
not really lols,
they are not actually that bad lol

Old 04-20-2009, 20:58   #103
ƒrenzy

ƒrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeƒrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeƒrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeƒrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeƒrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeƒrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeƒrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeƒrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeƒrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeƒrenzy has a reputation beyond reputeƒrenzy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i wonder why when its run by twats
^Fixed

Wat~War~Tro
130~130~133

DIAMOND

Quote:
CoolHeart~speaks~to~ƒrenzy:u condom using pot guy
ƒrenzy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2009, 21:00   #104
~*ViXeN*~
Nublet

~*ViXeN*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*ViXeN*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*ViXeN*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*ViXeN*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*ViXeN*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*ViXeN*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*ViXeN*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*ViXeN*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*ViXeN*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*ViXeN*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*ViXeN*~ has a reputation beyond repute
My 5cents = useless

but war looks fuxn boring, so tough sittn in a castle not gettn attkd... then going and attkn random guildless ppl using GC

Vixen~ ***4326; Kaija ***4326;~*DusT*~
~*ViXeN*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2009, 21:56   #105
NyCaznGiRL
Melissa^-^

How have a funny... 04-20-2009 23:57 yay smelly melly

WHO DID THIS REP FOR ME

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: