Old 04-21-2009, 13:59   #1
Shintu
Shintugami

Location: Heaven Or Hell -_- My hand is on the trigger I'm ready to ignite
Shintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond repute
My lolz of the day!

I was laughing my ass off at this earlier... I havent really played CO in like almost a year but I check forums here and there and even rarer I check the comments on my old youtube vids. I'll admit one of the main things I miss about Diamonds drama was actually the flame wars I find they can be more fun then fb fights in game. Back to point this guy makes some idiotic comments on a vid I made back in july 08 of my troj-war-water and just today I saw his latest comment ill post the link to it but also write out the comments here

My Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7mZaa8WfK0
I'll admit not my best fbing but I recorded the entire thing in like 1 day so w.e
The Comments: subliminalmage (2 months ago) You rbed backwards, water-war-tro would eat that alive... btw you suck..
ShinXDiamond (2 months ago) Arent you the observent one... Within the first 3 seconds of the videos you see what? Two trojans gee.. I wonder who they belong to? In my comments below you see what? Me talk about my trojan For those that don't understand let me explain his comment. He chose to talk **** about a video made over half a year ago that hasnt had a reply by me in over 3 months, making a VERY obvious comment about trojs being better fighters, hoping I wouldnt come and flame his ass back... btw where is your vid?
ShinXDiamond (2 months ago) Too further add to this the point wasn't to make a char as strong as a trojan obviously that can't happen but more to show off one wicked ass water tao, I've yet to see a trojan that can revive have you? However I do see in this video a display of power and skill capable of staying alive, killing, healing, and reviving.
ShinXDiamond (2 months ago) I take that back I think water-fire-troj can xp revive still cant compare to mana rev and xp shield.

Last I saw it ended there it felt fun to have even a short lived flame war. Today however I noticed this comment
subliminalmage (1 month ago) ShinXDiamond... "Arent you the observent one..." I have like 4 conquer videos on my page if u werent such a dumbass..

Now I checked his channel over before making my comments back then it shows none of his vids on the page http://www.youtube.com/user/subliminalmage infact if you go out of your way to type out the link to view someones videos like http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...ge&view=videos it will say "That is not available for this channel. "

Long post sure.. but here is where I got my laugh I took it a step further and did a youtube search for his name and I found his co vid's im still laughing at this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJH5K6hgN8U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsSPehLtfew I dont even feel the need to argue with him on comments anymore this kids just sad >.<

WSanctuaryW
Skill Over Power
I came.. I saw.. I saved $20k and quit.

***9829;I Support War***9829;
Shintu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-21-2009, 14:15   #2
ビenzy

ビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond repute
LMAO

If he popped a boner to his 120 tro i don't even wanna know what he does ur sexy water. But i guess we know why he makes frequent visits to that vid

But yeah, couldn't even fraps it lmao

Wat~War~Tro
130~130~133

DIAMOND

Quote:
CoolHeart~speaks~to~ビenzy:u condom using pot guy
ビenzy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-21-2009, 16:16   #3
~*ViXeN*~
Nublet

~*ViXeN*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*ViXeN*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*ViXeN*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*ViXeN*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*ViXeN*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*ViXeN*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*ViXeN*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*ViXeN*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*ViXeN*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*ViXeN*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*ViXeN*~ has a reputation beyond repute
ha poor lil kid

Vixen~ ***4326; Kaija ***4326;~*DusT*~
~*ViXeN*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-21-2009, 20:08   #4
N_O_O_D_L_E_S

N_O_O_D_L_E_S has a reputation beyond reputeN_O_O_D_L_E_S has a reputation beyond reputeN_O_O_D_L_E_S has a reputation beyond reputeN_O_O_D_L_E_S has a reputation beyond reputeN_O_O_D_L_E_S has a reputation beyond reputeN_O_O_D_L_E_S has a reputation beyond reputeN_O_O_D_L_E_S has a reputation beyond reputeN_O_O_D_L_E_S has a reputation beyond reputeN_O_O_D_L_E_S has a reputation beyond reputeN_O_O_D_L_E_S has a reputation beyond reputeN_O_O_D_L_E_S has a reputation beyond repute
LOL I almost wet my pants

I think at the end of that first vid they may have passed out from the excitment

N_O_O_D_L_E_S is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-21-2009, 22:28   #5
Zymith
SillyMarky

Zymith has a reputation beyond reputeZymith has a reputation beyond reputeZymith has a reputation beyond reputeZymith has a reputation beyond reputeZymith has a reputation beyond reputeZymith has a reputation beyond reputeZymith has a reputation beyond reputeZymith has a reputation beyond reputeZymith has a reputation beyond reputeZymith has a reputation beyond reputeZymith has a reputation beyond repute
I always played that

stanly [127] [130]
troj-troj
NEMESIS
LoonyLinWang <3
You'r my monalisa
You'r my rainbow sky
And my only prayer
is that you realize
youll always be
beautiful in my eyes <3

Zymith is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2009, 02:10   #6
Grumps
Banned

Grumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond repute
LOL hai shin i quit co too =D
Grumps is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: