Old 12-03-2008, 14:00   #1
.::FrEsKa::.
C K J

.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute
It's My Turn !

Quit

but wanna to say something

i'm sry for all i made them angry from me and make em think that egy r bad , it's just game but i learn alot from it... so plz try to make alot of friends not alot of enemy

egy is not bad i swear , u heard that we r bad from ur channels or newspaper or something else maybe but when i play with u i didnt feel that i will play with some1 hates me Nooo it's just for fun...but i seen u ****s my God what will i can do in that time except hate u

i met a lot of ppl Good in Co they r my friends / ya they rnot moslim or egys but they r Good ppl

i love u Amiral,Ramy,Eslam,Mina,yossy,Ahmed,Hima,Mohamed BFH,(Mohamed,Mahmoud,Ahmed)BFH,Ahmed fnan,Jo,Amr,Hani,Doc Hossam,Olorin,Nemoooooooooooooooooo,Fahd,Nam

i love u sayed u r da best friend i met

Live In Peace All
Old 12-03-2008, 14:05   #2
XdeathmanX
DEAD!

XdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to XdeathmanX
DON'T DO IT, Please #02.
I don't want to quit ... :'(
Once you quit, Everyone will do.
I am not the nicest I know, But you are a very nice friend.
I am gonna keep for all mylife time.
Wishing you goodluck, Maybe I will just follow you.

Rest in peace Emyli, I'll never forget you.

Lifes a game and we need to play it correct, do the right moves and don't get caught up in loads a mess, be calm don't be stressed, be sure to pass the test, stand your ground and don't let others put you to the test.

The greatest botter!!
The great terminate ;D (Sorry they have deleted the thread : /)
I wins, Thanks TQ for cleaning up the game ^_^
XdeathmanX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2008, 14:52   #3
Nikkon
ahhhhhhh!!

Nikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond repute
You're saying we heard you're bad in the news? Let me laugh, i barely read the news, and even i do there is nothing about "egyptians" in it ... We think you're bad because most of your community use programs in this game, most of them can't even speak a dam english word, only words you get are insults!

Most of them are just to proud of themselve to enjoy a game like it is supose to be enjoyed, you keep saying it's not the real life, i suggest you to think twice about what you saying ( the 'you' is for the person concerned, not especially silent )

So yea i pretty much think most the community shouldn't play on our server, they are just a waste of time, and no, it has nothing to see with the medias, but with what you guys been doing for almost two years now ...

Edit: Sorry, forget to say bye
Nikkon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2008, 15:46   #4
D M
Banned

D M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond repute
How many times you said Mohamed, BFH and Ahmed...
Anyway I'm not gonna miss u,

Looks like egy get themself out the server

Quote:
Nomad says:
i wanna play on the poopsex server be plus 12
Egy's :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-YsSINT75c

Botjail list :
??Marshel?? [ Aimbot ]

**Dam** [ Autolevel ]

!!MaSSari!! [ Aimbot ]

marshel [ Aim Bot ]

All in a row
D M is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2008, 19:14   #5
XdeathmanX
DEAD!

XdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkon View Post
You're saying we heard you're bad in the news? Let me laugh, i barely read the news, and even i do there is nothing about "egyptians" in it ... We think you're bad because most of your community use programs in this game, most of them can't even speak a dam english word, only words you get are insults!

Most of them are just to proud of themselve to enjoy a game like it is supose to be enjoyed, you keep saying it's not the real life, i suggest you to think twice about what you saying ( the 'you' is for the person concerned, not especially silent )

So yea i pretty much think most the community shouldn't play on our server, they are just a waste of time, and no, it has nothing to see with the medias, but with what you guys been doing for almost two years now ...

Yes, Maybe the most. But not all!
Generalizations rules ARE down, Your FINGERS are not the SAME!
I guess you know me long time ago. : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by D M View Post
How many times you said Mohamed, BFH and Ahmed...
Anyway I'm not gonna miss u,

Looks like egy get themself out the server
Even you don't deserve it, People on egypts love this names "Ahmed, Mohammed and Mahmoud" You can say, It's the most use names : )
No one asked you to miss him.
And if we (Egyptians) left the server because it's just full of loosers like you.

Lifes a game and we need to play it correct, do the right moves and don't get caught up in loads a mess, be calm don't be stressed, be sure to pass the test, stand your ground and don't let others put you to the test.

The greatest botter!!
Old 12-04-2008, 03:36   #6
Amr1900

Amr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

+12 how do you do nikky
Amr1900 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2008, 03:43   #7
Nikkon
ahhhhhhh!!

Nikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amr1900 View Post
+12 how do you do nikky
Ah I'm pretty fine thanks you what about you? you allright?
Nikkon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2008, 09:20   #8
Amr1900

Amr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ah I'm pretty fine thanks you what about you? you allright?
yep yep mate pretty fine.. got marriage too so you know .. just check around.
Amr1900 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2008, 22:57   #9
XdeathmanX
DEAD!

The greatest botter!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: