Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 09:43   #1
goodwindman
Drunk

goodwindman is an unknown quantity at this point
The Official Worship Unify Thread

OMG, I cant describe the ecstasy I get when I see the almighty unify. The mix of fear and excitement in my little peepee is unbearable. They are the most amazing and wonderful caring people in the world, and they own all. (^_^) Soo leet and so fun they must give us people to fight with against them, so we can match their mighty prowess with pixels. If only they would all rape me repeatedly till the end of days like my uncle.

Dont you guys love unify too? Lets give them the worship they want!!

[Whisper]-+MOSvox+- speaks to Piku: vanity and greed and revenge is the heart of conquer[20:4]

"One who understands much displays a greater simplicity of character than one who understands little."
-Alexander Chase

"Arguing with a fool proves there are two."
-Doris M. Smith

"It requires less character to discover the faults of others than it does to tolerate them."

-J. Petit Senn
goodwindman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2008, 10:23   #2
Dark_Paladin_X
nobody?!?!

Location: The currently.. "once again" freezing tundra known as Canada
Dark_Paladin_X has a brilliant futureDark_Paladin_X has a brilliant futureDark_Paladin_X has a brilliant futureDark_Paladin_X has a brilliant futureDark_Paladin_X has a brilliant futureDark_Paladin_X has a brilliant futureDark_Paladin_X has a brilliant futureDark_Paladin_X has a brilliant futureDark_Paladin_X has a brilliant futureDark_Paladin_X has a brilliant futureDark_Paladin_X has a brilliant future
umm... yay

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk~tea View Post
1.*dont go red/black
2.too late im red/black! *dont get caught
3.too late i got caught! *dont go afk
4.too late i went afk *make sure you have some friends around > .>
5.i have no friends! *refer to point 1
Dark_Paladin_X is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2008, 11:45   #3
ChIcA
your mom!

ChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ChIcA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Paladin_X View Post
umm... yay
Neomi - lvl 130>130>132 - Trojan>Warrior>Water [not active] 2nd RB date: 12/21/08
Shiyoko - lvl 130>130>132 - Water>Warrior>Fire [not active] 2nd RB date: 12/21/08

***9829;

Woot Woot :]

I lub my randomly-clicking-into-the-mass-bot ~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNash VI View Post
I camel
I kosomk
I conkr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
I add frend
I why man
I kosmak
ChIcA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2008, 11:53   #4
blizzunt
true

blizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodwindman View Post
OMG, I cant describe the ecstasy I get when I see the almighty unify. The mix of fear and excitement in my little peepee is unbearable. They are the most amazing and wonderful caring people in the world, and they own all. (^_^) Soo leet and so fun they must give us people to fight with against them, so we can match their mighty prowess with pixels. If only they would all rape me repeatedly till the end of days like my uncle.

Dont you guys love unify too? Lets give them the worship they want!!
obsess much?
blizz: pure fire (fixed everything)
wyrd: nin-war-fire (fixed everything)
zeeneenja: pure nin (fixed nix)
EyeOfTheTiger: wat-tro-monk (lvl6 nix, all auras fixed)
killionaire: pure war (fixed everything)
.~#54~.: pure archer (most useless pure class)

GUILD: Conquistadores
xkill: tro-tro-tro 130-130-131 (fixed nix)
blizzunt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2008, 12:03   #5
MaliciousStewie
ASS

MaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond repute
Awkward.
Old 07-29-2008, 15:14   #6
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliciousStewie View Post
Awkward.
Miracle in sight, distorting concepts of minds

Human pride sings a vengeful song, inspired by the times we've been walked on.
- Creed

Love me some Jack Daniels

Quote:
Originally posted by SpectrumBlue
You're quite the gentleman when you insult people.
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]
Indecl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2008, 16:30   #7
Valtex

Valtex has a reputation beyond reputeValtex has a reputation beyond reputeValtex has a reputation beyond reputeValtex has a reputation beyond reputeValtex has a reputation beyond reputeValtex has a reputation beyond reputeValtex has a reputation beyond reputeValtex has a reputation beyond reputeValtex has a reputation beyond reputeValtex has a reputation beyond reputeValtex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Valtex Send a message via Yahoo to Valtex
I see now that this thread was a waste of time... Unify sucks any way. Jebus people. I can go to GW and kill all single handedly. So lets not get on out knee's yet.

(Note the sarcasm, kinda like orgasm, but not as fun.)

My name on CO: TroZoS. My name in life: Justin, call me what ya wish.

Server. Dream

Name. TroZoS KING OF DREAM
Class. 130-130-139 Wat>War>Tro (369 potency for now)

I am Dream Veteran. A man among men. I am the Dasher of Disaster and a Trojan Smasher. You looking for me? I'll find you faster... I am the TroZ-Man Cometh.

[Sys] Allah has been killed by Jesus!

SpectrumBlue is my HERO
Valtex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2008, 20:57   #8
$$emp$$
STAFF

$$emp$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$emp$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$emp$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$emp$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$emp$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$emp$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$emp$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$emp$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$emp$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$emp$$ has a reputation beyond repute$$emp$$ has a reputation beyond repute
i win at scrabble EVERYTIME. i AM GOD
Old 07-30-2008, 05:45   #9
goodwindman
Drunk

um..

Sarcasm people....I must be a convincing actor.

[Whisper]-+MOSvox+- speaks to Piku: vanity and greed and revenge is the heart of conquer[20:4]

"One who understands much displays a greater simplicity of character than one who understands little."
-Alexander Chase

-Doris M. Smith

"It requires less character to discover the faults of others than it does to tolerate them."

-J. Petit Senn
Old 07-30-2008, 09:16   #10
blizzunt
true

blizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond repute
oh yes the idiotic sarcasm was most certainly detected. the ensuing comments maintain their validity.
blizz: pure fire (fixed everything)
wyrd: nin-war-fire (fixed everything)
zeeneenja: pure nin (fixed nix)
EyeOfTheTiger: wat-tro-monk (lvl6 nix, all auras fixed)
killionaire: pure war (fixed everything)
.~#54~.: pure archer (most useless pure class)

GUILD: Conquistadores
xkill: tro-tro-tro 130-130-131 (fixed nix)
blizzunt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2008, 09:22   #11
goodwindman
Drunk

Wow you know the word sarcasm blizz? Damn I though your cracker ass wanna be gangsta bull **** wouldnt allow any sort of knowledge....silly me.

-Alexander Chase

-Doris M. Smith

-J. Petit Senn
Old 07-30-2008, 10:00   #12
Deathless_ZERO
Banned

Deathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless_ZERO has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wow you know the word sarcasm blizz? Damn I though your cracker ass wanna be gangsta bull **** wouldnt allow any sort of knowledge....silly me.
pffft u iz a ***** assz nugga cummin up on dEeZ forummzz tryin to act lyke yu kno wuts gud.
Deathless_ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2008, 10:07   #13
goodwindman
Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless_ZERO View Post
pffft u iz a ***** assz nugga cummin up on dEeZ forummzz tryin to act lyke yu kno wuts gud.
Lol. What can I say I like to **** around. Otherwise **** is boring.

-Alexander Chase

-Doris M. Smith

-J. Petit Senn
Old 07-30-2008, 11:07   #14
MaliciousStewie
ASS

MaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lol. What can I say I like to **** around. Otherwise **** is boring.
UTF you must S.
Old 07-30-2008, 11:16   #15
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzunt View Post
oh yes the idiotic sarcasm was most certainly detected. the ensuing comments maintain their validity.
I ****ing love it, I knew if people started posting he'd go on the whole "HAHAHA NO ONE KNOWS IM BEING SARCASTIC" crap and just make himself look even more retarded.

Self-pwnt, A-numbah-1
Miracle in sight, distorting concepts of minds

Human pride sings a vengeful song, inspired by the times we've been walked on.
- Creed

Love me some Jack Daniels

Quote:
Originally posted by SpectrumBlue
You're quite the gentleman when you insult people.
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]
Indecl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: