Old 01-07-2008, 06:54   #1
itamouse
RoAr >:3

itamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah Baby!!

wOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GEAUX TIGERS!!

LSU!!!

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

(American College Football)

tonight @ 7:20pm CST xD
LSU vs Ohio State
itamouse is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2008, 06:56   #2
Neowarcloud
ex-slave

Neowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Neowarcloud
Yes tonight....Go Ohio State bring it home to the big ten #31
Old 01-07-2008, 07:04   #3
itamouse

itamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neowarcloud View Post
Yes tonight....Go Ohio State bring it home to the big ten #31
Ooooo
you gonna get it mister
Old 01-07-2008, 07:07   #4
Neowarcloud
ex-slave

Neowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by itamouse View Post
Ooooo
you gonna get it mister
<3
Old 01-07-2008, 07:10   #5
DrakeArconis
Ex-Player

DrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DrakeArconis Send a message via MSN to DrakeArconis Send a message via Yahoo to DrakeArconis Send a message via Skype™ to DrakeArconis
Bulldogs shoulda been fightin for #1

Georgia shoulda got a real game this year they deserved it.

hell hawaii wasn't even a challenge, and you can't call an ass kickin like that a fair game, hawaii didn't stand a chance hell alabama or alburn coulda beat them

"Overpowering the country's last unbeaten team, black-clad Georgia took out its frustration at getting passed over for a shot at the BCS championship with a 41-10 rout of Colt Brennan and the Warriors on Tuesday night."

"We're No. 1," Georgia safety Kelin Johnson proclaimed. "We're supposed to be in the national championship game. The nation knows it, everyone knows it."

"Instead, the Bulldogs will have to settle for being Sugar Bowl champs."

" "'s taken from http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/recap;...d=200801010068
generally i find people who actually have lives don't get very worked up when some internet random makes humourous remarks about them
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooblyGoobly View Post
Good job, you just gave us the equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I" as a defense. Simply astounding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
Most of the idiotic posts in this thread are becuase some people just don't have the attention span to read. I however, read the whole thread.
Life is Meaningless
T.Bear
DrakeArconis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2008, 07:14   #6
Neowarcloud
ex-slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeArconis View Post
Georgia shoulda got a real game this year they deserved it.

hell hawaii wasn't even a challenge, and you can't call an ass kickin like that a fair game, hawaii didn't stand a chance hell alabama or alburn coulda beat them

"Overpowering the country's last unbeaten team, black-clad Georgia took out its frustration at getting passed over for a shot at the BCS championship with a 41-10 rout of Colt Brennan and the Warriors on Tuesday night."

"We're No. 1," Georgia safety Kelin Johnson proclaimed. "We're supposed to be in the national championship game. The nation knows it, everyone knows it."

"Instead, the Bulldogs will have to settle for being Sugar Bowl champs."

" "'s taken from http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/recap;...d=200801010068
Yeah you can thank the BCS and its computer generated rankings... it really needs to be fixed I understand OSU being there with their record, but LSU a two loss teams wow..
Old 01-07-2008, 07:27   #7
itamouse

Quote:
Yeah you can thank the BCS and its computer generated rankings... it really needs to be fixed I understand OSU being there with their record, but LSU a two loss teams wow..
i beg to differ.
i dunno, maybe it's cause i'm an LSU fan, took 4 years to rub off on me. other than that, i could give a **** less, lol.

i believe LSU more than deserves it. we would have had a perfict season, or close to it, but a lot of our key players were out due to injuries in the late season. however, they're back up, and ready to play for tonight

inaddition, LSU does have the best deffensive team (IMO, and others agree), and that's going to give OHS a run for their money.

i dunno, like i said, i'm an LSU fan. I'm glad that our boys made it, perhaps it maybe cause of the idiotic (i do agree with garrik on the system) BCS scoring. however, i believe LSU deserves it. we had a hard loss against KY, a lot of our boys got injured, and then later on with AK, they were out from injuries. i LOL, i lost a bet with Chowlin on that game
Old 01-07-2008, 07:28   #8
DrakeArconis
Ex-Player

DrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DrakeArconis Send a message via MSN to DrakeArconis Send a message via Yahoo to DrakeArconis Send a message via Skype™ to DrakeArconis
Quote:
ga didn't have a perfect season but come on any team that has the balls to celebrate the first td of a game like they just won it. and then continue on to kick the ass of the Florida the old national champs and then continue on to beat them by 12.

ga's record was 11-2 (6-2 in sec) they were constantly playin good teams, only sc and tenn beat them.

it shoulda been ga vs "The Ohio State" so Ga could kick thier asses too

generally i find people who actually have lives don't get very worked up when some internet random makes humourous remarks about them
Quote:
Good job, you just gave us the equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I" as a defense. Simply astounding.
Quote:
Most of the idiotic posts in this thread are becuase some people just don't have the attention span to read. I however, read the whole thread.
Life is Meaningless
T.Bear
Old 01-07-2008, 07:29   #9
itamouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeArconis View Post
ga didn't have a perfect season but come on any team that has the balls to celebrate the first td of a game like they just won it. and then continue on to kick the ass of the Florida the old national champs and then continue on to beat them by 12.

ga's record was 11-2 (6-2 in sec) they were constantly playin good teams, only sc and tenn beat them.

it shoulda been ga vs "The Ohio State" so Ga could kick thier asses too
nah, LSU kicked GA's ass, and WHOMPED FL as well
Old 01-07-2008, 07:30   #10
Neowarcloud
ex-slave

Meh...I think...Ohio State will win..
Old 01-07-2008, 07:31   #11
DrakeArconis
Ex-Player

Quote:
i beg to differ.
i dunno, maybe it's cause i'm an LSU fan, took 4 years to rub off on me. other than that, i could give a **** less, lol.

i believe LSU more than deserves it. we would have had a perfict season, or close to it, but a lot of our key players were out due to injuries in the late season. however, they're back up, and ready to play for tonight

inaddition, LSU does have the best deffensive team (IMO, and others agree), and that's going to give OHS a run for their money.

i dunno, like i said, i'm an LSU fan. I'm glad that our boys made it, perhaps it maybe cause of the idiotic (i do agree with garrik on the system) BCS scoring. however, i believe LSU deserves it. we had a hard loss against KY, a lot of our boys got injured, and then later on with AK, they were out from injuries. i LOL, i lost a bet with Chowlin on that game
GA beat KY, troy beat AK and GA beat Troy, so see GA is better LOL
Quote:
Quote:
Life is Meaningless
T.Bear
Old 01-07-2008, 07:35   #12
Flutterby
Fatterby

Flutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond reputeFlutterby has a reputation beyond repute
o.o

I shall call him Squishy. And he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy.

.~*Member of Teh Garrik Fan Club*~.<3<3<3

Listening to...

Garrik Rox My Sox, Stole My Panties <3, Owns Me, Eats My Cookies And Vandalized My Siggy

I worship Lord Lemon

"<3 Garrik, he is my not so secret lover!"
Currently wishing she was stolen and in the US
Flutterby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2008, 07:38   #13
Neowarcloud
ex-slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutterby View Post
o.o
Just be a good girl and say "Go OSU!!!!!"
Old 01-07-2008, 07:38   #14
DrakeArconis
Ex-Player

Quote:
nah, LSU kicked GA's ass, and WHOMPED FL as well
Your team's stats

Team Stats TDs=59 Yds= 448.2

My teams stats

Team Stats TDs=52 yds=379.1

Looks like we did a lot more on a lot less work don't it.
ga avgs a td every 6.33yds offense, while yall took 7.59yds
yall let the other teams work you HARD for your points.
Quote:
Quote:
Life is Meaningless
T.Bear
Old 01-07-2008, 07:39   #15
itamouse

http://www.lsusports.net/SportSelect...&Q_SEASON=2007

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: