XiaoDaXiang
BaoBao

XiaoDaXiang is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink First 130 RB!

[b][color=deeppink]The First 130 RB Water!!!! Prettysggirl
Old 07-16-2005, 13:31   #2
Nightfall
Cool beans

Nightfall has a reputation beyond reputeNightfall has a reputation beyond reputeNightfall has a reputation beyond reputeNightfall has a reputation beyond reputeNightfall has a reputation beyond reputeNightfall has a reputation beyond reputeNightfall has a reputation beyond reputeNightfall has a reputation beyond reputeNightfall has a reputation beyond reputeNightfall has a reputation beyond reputeNightfall has a reputation beyond repute
gratz

water? fire? archer? warrior? trojan?
Old 07-16-2005, 13:31   #3
shadowskill
Sevar

shadowskill is on a distinguished road
gratz ... thinks freya and ^__^ will get up there too ^^ me if i ever feel like it lol... -_-
'But i don't want to walk among mad men.' Alice remarked. 'Oh, You can't help that.' said the Cat: 'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad' 'How do you know I'm mad? said Alice. 'You must be,' said the Cat, 'Or you wouldn't have come here.' -Alice in Wonderland

Justice has no absolute. Where there's light; there's always a shadow. -Shadow Skills

[Darkness - You muscles have torn; your bones are broken. Wings can no longer soar from your hands. Give up, Black Wing. You've lost your arms and you can no longer see. There's no hope for your body or your mind. And your wings are gone as well. What do you plan on fighting with?

Black Wing - MY...My soul. My soul, stained red with the burning pride of those who died fighting me. ] -Shadow Skills

If love can kill; hate can also save. -Noir

"In brightest day, in blackest night,
no evil shall escape my sight!
Let those who worship evil's might,
beware my power.. Green Lantern's light!" -Green Lantern Oath
shadowskill is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2005, 13:44   #4
XiaoDaXiang
BaoBao

XiaoDaXiang is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you for sharing our joy and definately its a long and hard journey to get there, now it the same old journey of getting there again...
Old 07-16-2005, 13:54   #5
The_Philosopher
The Duke of Turqee Spam

The_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud of
He means first person to rb at lvl 130 not get to 130 after rb.
Old 07-16-2005, 15:26   #6
SilverHammer-GL

SilverHammer-GL is an unknown quantity at this point
Congratulations Pretty! It took alot of hard work to get where you are and I admire you for it.

SilverHammer

Last edited by SilverHammer-GL; 07-16-2005 at 15:41.
SilverHammer-GL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2005, 15:49   #7
unhinged
BonAr mOn

unhinged has much to be proud ofunhinged has much to be proud ofunhinged has much to be proud ofunhinged has much to be proud ofunhinged has much to be proud ofunhinged has much to be proud ofunhinged has much to be proud ofunhinged has much to be proud ofunhinged has much to be proud ofunhinged has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to unhinged Send a message via Yahoo to unhinged
gratz pretty
Anna says (7:47 PM):
i fail at swallowing
My name is Dustin
unhinged is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2005, 16:31   #8
Dez_Rednammoc
I'm Snipes!!

Dez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond repute
WOW! Now THAT'S an accomplishment!!! There's one reborn water that I can respect. Unlike... me -_-...
Old 07-16-2005, 16:40   #9
The_Philosopher
The Duke of Turqee Spam

The_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Dez_Rednammoc
WOW! Now THAT'S an accomplishment!!! There's one reborn water that I can respect. Unlike... me -_-...
theres a few others u can respect, FreyaWolf, VeniVidiVici, PhatCop, BlueBlood, Kairi, lemitae and a few others were water taos at beginning of server and were not plvld to rb. Only phat is still original owner out of those tho. And lilly, she never married her plvler because shes so faithful to her rl bf.
Old 07-16-2005, 20:02   #10
Grimgor
playfully

Grimgor is just really niceGrimgor is just really niceGrimgor is just really niceGrimgor is just really nice
well... BlueBlood got quite some plvl outta me :P And Veni outta xiaolong... So ur not completely right this time
Light server:
grimgor 124 Archer
*SunSHinE* 130 Warrior
Grimgor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2005, 20:41   #11
FenrisWolf
WoW

FenrisWolf has a reputation beyond reputeFenrisWolf has a reputation beyond reputeFenrisWolf has a reputation beyond reputeFenrisWolf has a reputation beyond reputeFenrisWolf has a reputation beyond reputeFenrisWolf has a reputation beyond reputeFenrisWolf has a reputation beyond reputeFenrisWolf has a reputation beyond reputeFenrisWolf has a reputation beyond reputeFenrisWolf has a reputation beyond reputeFenrisWolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Philosopher
theres a few others u can respect, FreyaWolf, VeniVidiVici, PhatCop, BlueBlood, Kairi, lemitae and a few others were water taos at beginning of server and were not plvld to rb. Only phat is still original owner out of those tho. And lilly, she never married her plvler because shes so faithful to her rl bf.
I am still the owner of Freyawolf and plvled her on my own from 1-100 before reborn, married Tang around 100-110 and lvled myself after reborn too.

Not to piss on the 130 bonfire but standing there whilst a full socket 130 archer rapes basilisks wearing a full Rainbow suit is not much of an achivement im sorry. The original waters on this server actually had to stig and heal people
Most of the waters now dont know where the stig button us

But gratz anyhow

Maybe we should congratulate all the waters being reborn in 2 days too??

Hellscream EU - PvE
Freyawolf Lvl 50 Paladin -http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...am&n=Freyawolf
Petwolf Lvl70 Hunter - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ream&n=Petwolf
Crywolf Lvl70 Warrior -http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ream&n=Crywolf
Fenriswolf Lvl70 Druid -http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...m&n=Fenriswolf

Last edited by FenrisWolf; 07-16-2005 at 20:48.
FenrisWolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2005, 20:51   #12
Quan-Man-Chu

Location: Prior Military(Maricao,PR)After Military(Newark,NJ)
Quan-Man-Chu has much to be proud ofQuan-Man-Chu has much to be proud ofQuan-Man-Chu has much to be proud ofQuan-Man-Chu has much to be proud ofQuan-Man-Chu has much to be proud ofQuan-Man-Chu has much to be proud ofQuan-Man-Chu has much to be proud ofQuan-Man-Chu has much to be proud ofQuan-Man-Chu has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by FenrisWolf
I am still the owner of Freyawolf and plvled her on my own from 1-100 before reborn, married Tang around 100-110 and lvled myself after reborn too.

Not to piss on the 130 bonfire but standing there whilst a full socket 130 archer rapes basilisks wearing a full Rainbow suit is not much of an achivement im sorry. The original waters on this server actually had to stig and heal people

But gratz anyhow

LOL
Mientras Caminando Por La Calle,Si Yo Piso Un Pedaso De Escrimiento En El Suelo.....Seria Mi Culpa. Sera Yo un Pendejo no Limpiarlo. Pero Peor Si Yo Juego En El. Perdonar Al Escrimiento Por Ensuciarme No Tendria Sentido. Tanto Como Perdonado Un Mentiroso O Un Traidor.
Server Las Vegas
LEVEL 102
Leader of KnightsOfValor
Euds 21* M-Tinna, 21*M-Gos, 15* M-Att/Def, 12*M-Att, 10* W/P-def, 9* W/P-Def M-Def, 8* M/M-def
Spouse None
Full Potency 173 and Rising
Quan-Man-Chu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2005, 22:20   #13
The_Philosopher
The Duke of Turqee Spam

Quote:
Originally posted by FenrisWolf

But gratz anyhow

prettysgirl is xiaodaxiang, so considering he did all the work, it is his acheivement. Also you "quit" again, and i forgot to say "or quit" at the end of the sentence. 110-130 takes longer then 1-110. Also, this is the 3rd lvl 130 un rb character on server, 1st to reborn, first 130 female character and first 130 water, so thats 4 milestones there.

I think some people might just be jealous.
Old 07-16-2005, 22:38   #14
mikepike20
k

mikepike20 is an unknown quantity at this point
i am soooo jealous of he uber paypal and tging skill i wish i could be that good
mikepike20 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2005, 22:43   #15
The_Philosopher
The Duke of Turqee Spam

either way, he put alot more time in then u sslaver, mister forever 110

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: