Old 07-15-2006, 16:17   #1
blizzunt
true

blizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond repute
Tattoos! for accomplishments

have tattoos a char can achieve by fixing skills, char promotions at 40, 70, 100, 110, anything that requires ahieving, like getting rb from water to archer could have one...fire fire could have one, etc.
blizz: pure fire (fixed everything)
wyrd: nin-war-fire (fixed everything)
zeeneenja: pure nin (fixed nix)
EyeOfTheTiger: wat-tro-monk (lvl6 nix, all auras fixed)
killionaire: pure war (fixed everything)
.~#54~.: pure archer (most useless pure class)

GUILD: Conquistadores
xkill: tro-tro-tro 130-130-131 (fixed nix)
blizzunt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2006, 16:20   #2
Tosh
Fiona :3

Tosh is a splendid one to beholdTosh is a splendid one to beholdTosh is a splendid one to beholdTosh is a splendid one to beholdTosh is a splendid one to beholdTosh is a splendid one to beholdTosh is a splendid one to behold
Not gonna happen, requires a modification to the graphics engine. Sorry.

You get this idea from a MUD by the way? xD
Needs new links.|Zeldy Online Offical Suggestions Forum
Male>???????????????????????????????>Female <- I don't update this here anymore I quit the forums.
Tosh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2006, 16:21   #3
Chron

Chron has a reputation beyond reputeChron has a reputation beyond reputeChron has a reputation beyond reputeChron has a reputation beyond reputeChron has a reputation beyond reputeChron has a reputation beyond reputeChron has a reputation beyond reputeChron has a reputation beyond reputeChron has a reputation beyond reputeChron has a reputation beyond reputeChron has a reputation beyond repute
No
Chron is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2006, 17:38   #4
blizzunt
true

blizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond repute
nah we were discussing it in solace a while ago and we knew we wanted tats, and we came up with achieving them would be the best way to do it.

Old 07-15-2006, 17:43   #5
Tosh
Fiona :3

Tosh is a splendid one to beholdTosh is a splendid one to beholdTosh is a splendid one to beholdTosh is a splendid one to beholdTosh is a splendid one to beholdTosh is a splendid one to beholdTosh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by blizzunt
nah we were discussing it in solace a while ago and we knew we wanted tats, and we came up with achieving them would be the best way to do it.
Ah well, it's a common thing in MUDs. You get a tattoo of your guild or your god or something, sometimes you get them for accomplishments but that's usually trophies of some sort.
Needs new links.|Zeldy Online Offical Suggestions Forum
Male>???????????????????????????????>Female <- I don't update this here anymore I quit the forums.
Tosh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2006, 21:25   #6
mercinary 2.0
reborn?

mercinary 2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point
too much work to change and it doesn't matter lots of people wouldn't want them and nobody would care about them other than you, we are all now dumber for having listened to your suggestions
mercinary 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2006, 00:06   #7
Kreig
PurpleKing

Kreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by mercinary 2.0
too much work to change and it doesn't matter lots of people wouldn't want them and nobody would care about them other than you, we are all now dumber for having listened to your suggestions
This isn't a "Flame Those Who Have Creative Ideas" Thread, It's a SUGGESTION Thread.

We aren't spose to worry about programming, thats what TQ does.

Also this would add another depth to characters, and of course everyone likes showing off.

And as for those that think "cosmetic" changes are unnecessary, then you are frankly playing the wrong kind of game.

Conquer is MMORPG-That means Massive-Multiplayer Online ROPLEPLAYING GAME.

Roleplaying games aren't just computer games where you jump around with an aimbot fastblading a bunch of people because you have nothing better to do, It's a game with other people around the world that help to shape and form your character, and through your character, yourself.

It's people flaming about little things like this that really makes the community on CO a grade lower than it would otherwise be.

Make the tats optional, but signed.
Kreig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2006, 12:27   #8
blizzunt
true

Thanks for the support Kreig.

Sorry I did not include that Mercinary. Generally I like to start an idea and others can add on to it. Ya know, brain storm. Kind of the whole point of something like a suggestions area and forums and stuff.

Optional is always an option. I try making suggestions that are optional. Options are cool

options

Old 07-16-2006, 16:53   #9
Zkid

Zkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond reputeZkid has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Zkid Send a message via MSN to Zkid
Re: Tattoos! for accomplishments

Quote:
Originally posted by blizzunt
have tattoos a char can achieve by fixing skills, char promotions at 40, 70, 100, 110, anything that requires ahieving, like getting rb from water to archer could have one...fire fire could have one, etc.
Go in Market, Hide behind a bush, and look at your equipment. Pay attention to your face, take off your armor. your face is diff...If your a tro, take off your armor, your tan goes away.

Imagine how many changes would need to be made just so you can have a tattoo? That's what your asking of TQ xD
Senator list of Suggestions forum: Zkid, Durant, STIGGY~V.2, K-J, Minerpker, Acidburning, Andris, eeyore, ananta..., mayfair2005, SenseiLoki, Hashimoto, Vade, Medallion, Mr. Pink, Letokynes, Ceil.v7, Clouce, ishootudown, DarkYondaime, phoenixblack2.0., Kpxben-Ent-, Xeroproject, Kreig, HTAPAWASO, Squiry, Alastriona, Mr. Myth and Metortear.
Quote:
Originally quoted by Haruko Haruhara
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but teh wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Quote:
Originally posted by OoOMatoozekOoO
Ass bombs ftw..i know its a ****ty way to die ^^
Quote:
Originally posted by Forumdude
if i reformat my computer, will it lose the graphics card?
Quote:
Originally posted by eeyore
I'm gonna let you in on a secret. CP is for people who get Dragon Balls. If you want CP, your gonna pay the price. Whether it's the 25 Million or so for a DB or the 15.99 USD for a 5 pack, you are going to pay a price. Is this fair. sure, why not?I don't have an issue seeing a DB buyer set the market prices or having the CP's. Servers are not cheap to run. The DB buyers CONTRIBUTE to keeping the servers up and running. Rather than whining and crying cause they have an advantage, why not thank them for allowing you to play this game for free.

I'd buy 2 5-packs per week if they'd improve the forums.
Quote:
Originally posted by Xeroproject
TQ doesn't check the forums and to my knowledge, has not checked the suggestions section in nearly a year. Mods have no control over what is or is not implimented in the game, the suggestions forum is merely a place to poll the players to see what they are interested in & the recommended section is only a holding area for those suggestions that players have strongly voted yes to.
Zkid's Fun Links: "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?" (Newo, i don't o.O), Assumption Song(Lmao), WoW(Uncyclopedia style), Zeldy Online <3, Proof that TQ puts our suggestions into other games(TQ FTL), Proof that TQ takes ideas from denied(TQ FTL), S-LAP!!!!(Had to hurt), Dave Chappelle(Goof on Sesame Street), Explosm(Makes great web-comics), Limewire(For those poor saps who don't have it yet ), From the Makers of the I-Pod; I-Rack(Makes fun of Bush; Iraq), MoFunZone(Try these games if your bored of Conquer(No, that's not a typo)), The Answer to Life, The Universe and Everything(It's a number...go figuer...), The best of Stewie Griffin(Stewie FTW), Spray Painting(Awesome!), Dark Throne(A Web-Browser Text Based, not that boring either, unless building an empire and crushing your enemies sounds boring to you), 'Coming Undone' by Korn(A music video of a great song by Korn), The history of TQ Digital(Lmfao xD)

My Suggestions ~~~ New Water Spells - Negative Affects, Pures Get Stronger Auras, CPs -> Mets, Faster HP Regen(Recommended), Gem Mining Rate - Fix It(Denied), Login Pin(Denied), Ultra Equips(Denied), Move Guild Statue to TC(Recommended), Crossbows!(Denied), ARMOR Masks(Recommended), Loot from Monsters(Recommended), Musical Instruments(Recommended)
Old 07-16-2006, 17:20   #10
Damok
Chronic Smoker

Damok is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Ah well, it's a common thing in MUDs. You get a tattoo of your guild or your god or something, sometimes you get them for accomplishments but that's usually trophies of some sort.
on my old mud we got quest tokens instead of tats, but we did get clan gear too, muds were dope when they were the only mmo around
Old 07-17-2006, 05:02   #11
hinoobs

hinoobs is an unknown quantity at this point
i sugget to make 3D background behind the char
Old 07-17-2006, 10:01   #12
Florescence
Flame plz.

Florescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond reputeFlorescence has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Chron
No
BORISEX
SilkyJohnson

Working Conquer Boulevard for:
SilkyJohnson (pimpin' ftw)

-retired-
cailin-127 water>130 archer
Quote:
Originally posted by Xeroproject
What she said, <3 for Flore
Quote:
Originally posted by **diamondz**
AYE HAWRT FLOR!
Florescence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2011, 18:20   #13
blizzunt
true

can i get a what what?

Old 10-30-2011, 23:53   #14
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Gravedigger, when you dig my grave, can you make it shallow.... So that I can feel the rain.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2011, 01:14   #15
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
leulz
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: