Old 12-15-2012, 06:16   #1
Godot
Coffee

Godot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond repute
Heaven Fan and Madman quest have been broken for months

Long ago, I tried doing the Madman quest with a noob.

Everything went okay, until I had to deliver the Venomous Fang to Pharmacist Dong. I had the fang in my inventory and talked to him, but he didn't say anything and the quest didn't continue.

Also, same thing with the Heaven Fan quest. When you get the Poem Silk--after killing all those ****s in the cave and getting the water--you have to deliver it to Sugar Tang, but, as Dong, she doesn't acknowledge the fact that you have the item in your equipment and doesn't let you continue with the quest. You click 'You're welcome' and nothing happens. (And no. Even if the item description says I have to find Villager Chou to know more, nothing happens as well.)

Pics:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	165057155.jpg
Views:	363
Size:	155.6 KB
ID:	148039  
Godot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2012, 16:37   #2
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Hey DeidaraZ! SHUT UP!

Na but seriously is that character in the **** garment reincarnated? None of those ****ty bound quests work after reincarnation.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2012, 22:47   #3
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Assuming it isn't, are you sure you haven't skipped any steps? Talked to them twice? I remember there was a part where you had to talk to Sugar twice, but you only figured it out after you were already running around for an hour trying to talk to someone else....
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2012, 00:15   #4
Godot
Coffee

Godot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond repute
No steps skipped; even started it all over again.

Tried it long time ago with my Water, and now it has happened again, right at the same part of the quest.

-Talk to Villager Chou
-Go fetch for the **** he asks
-Receive Silk
-Go to Desert and talk to Kunlun Wanderer
-Get inside the cave to kill all those ****s
-Finally get out and dye the silk
-Deliver it to Sugar Tang

And the quest breaks right on that step.
Godot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2012, 01:30   #5
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Go back and speak to the previous NPCs, retracing your steps and (if able) redoing a previous step. It's entirely possible you just missed talking to someone.
The quest is definitely working normally, so there has to be a different reason you're not able to complete it.

Also, for the Heaven Fan quest, if you're wearing a fan when you talk to Sugar, she may not accept it. You should remove any equipped fans when trying to claim it.
s
m

Old 02-02-2013, 04:42   #6
Draconis71
Banded

Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
Talisman quests....

I had a few characters mid-quest...
A few months back, there seemed to have been a reset in the quests.
Current progress: Unable to continue.
Went into quests, dropped the quest, and tried to restart
Quest also fails, unable to proceed.
Draconis71 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2013, 06:56   #7
thehempknight
Your Ruler

Bug report on the Support page, since your characters will need to be checked.
https://account.91.com/common/index.aspx
s
m

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: