Old 05-24-2012, 01:24   #16
Rinzler
EntShikari

Rinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintWulfie View Post
This will be removed as soon as the bot creator adjust a bit and let bot run amok at 2nd RB map.

Who say 2nd Rb quest is hard? With Bot anything is possible~

Then there be two problems:
a) They have to remove 2nd Rb db
b) Now people really have to buy Exemption token for 2nd rb due to mass botting.

Don't say it not possible, because it really is possible
I so want to get me nice pet bot if 2nd rb modifications are made . I got more than plenty rb monks that would be happy to claim 2dbs. The gain more than outweighs the risk at this point haha.

Last edited by Rinzler; 05-24-2012 at 01:25. Reason: i faild <--- spelling and grammar T.T
Rinzler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2012, 03:37   #17
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
It can't get any worse lol.
Wow, you're an optimist! Care to bet on that?

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 05-24-2012, 07:05   #18
Indestructable
Banned

Indestructable is on a distinguished road
soon update: Pay DB to log-in, if you get disconnected then its your lost.. xD
Indestructable is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2012, 16:06   #19
Draconis71
Banded

Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludis View Post
Sooner or later:
Mines will be removed entirely.
Gold will be removed entirely.
Everything will be bought and sold for cps.
Every quest prize will be bound.
They're pretty much already gone now... PK Jail mine now, with over 500 hours*3 characters of mining hasn't coughed up a gem. Just copper, iron ore, and a half dozen or so gold ore above level 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintWulfie View Post
This will be removed as soon as the bot creator adjust a bit and let bot run amok at 2nd RB map.

Who say 2nd Rb quest is hard? With Bot anything is possible~

Then there be two problems:
a) They have to remove 2nd Rb db
b) Now people really have to buy Exemption token for 2nd rb due to mass botting.

Don't say it not possible, because it really is possible
Last I peeked in the 2nd reb quest, trying to help a friend... the place was SWARMING with bots... Told her to just harvest from BI with noobs, sell stuff, and buy an exemption token

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
Wow, you're an optimist! Care to bet on that?
Play nice, Weatherwax... or I'll set your homepage to the CO logout page http:\\co.91.com/logout
You know better than to troll the nubblins
Draconis71 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2012, 02:53   #20
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
They just need to stop giving rewards for bot friendly things. They need more Banshees or similar. Maybe even level specific mobs, like you can only go and kill it if you're level 50.. but it would be comparatively as hard as banshee is for a 130+

idk..

TQ just needs to leave a randomly switching GM account online 24/7 so their DC on GM functions become useless.

Plus i never understood how TQ cant detect a ninja killing 200 mobs with fatal strike (katanas only therefore no AoE) in under like 10seconds. Obviously a bot.
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2012, 03:04   #21
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn View Post
TQ just needs to leave a randomly switching GM account online 24/7 so their DC on GM functions become useless.
I gave that suggestion to Helpless desk. They said they will forward my idea somwhere. You think they did?

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2012, 03:42   #22
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
I gave that suggestion to Helpless desk. They said they will forward my idea somwhere. You think they did?
Nope, they always say that LOL.

Same as reporting bugs to them, they say they forward it and months later they're still not fixed. =p
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2012, 08:02   #23
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
Quote:
Nope, they always say that LOL.

Same as reporting bugs to them, they say they forward it and months later they're still not fixed. =p
Just like when they ask you for your email and assure you they will email you.

never got any emails from them.

Had one GM d/c me from my account without even asking to 'test a bug' a reported once. He then proceded to hog my account for like 45 mins and told me to protect him from pkers because he was going afk to help other people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2012, 05:56   #24
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
i bet when the game will be shut down, gm's will go back and see this stuff just to get a good laugh
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2012, 07:51   #25
-Frank1985-

-Frank1985- is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kacey* View Post
removal of cp admin aka the ability to change dbs for cps is the perfect solution to botting... this will means they can still bot for gold and buy dbs but they cant change it to cps... which means their dbs are useless... no lotto or no buying of stones for making their gears... this will equal no botting... botting solved... perfect solution...
real stupid statement you say botting solved yet you say they can still bot for gold,+1's ect \.....
-Frank1985- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2012, 00:12   #26
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
removal of cp admin aka the ability to change dbs for cps is the perfect solution to botting... this will means they can still bot for gold and buy dbs but they cant change it to cps... which means their dbs are useless... no lotto or no buying of stones for making their gears... this will equal no botting... botting solved... perfect solution...
This kinda bad idea but the situation right now where legit player can't do anything than setting and thinking what might be the best thing to do while those botters are exploiting the available freebies that this game might offer then I will agree with your opinion.

If this will be implemented then there will be less botters that will be exploiting and fair enough to legit players who were long time screwed up by TQ. And since TQ been removing a lot of functionality then why not they will remove the gold drop too. Make all freebies(gold, dbs and etc) to be get from a quest and like a banshee type bosses.
SaonNalang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2012, 01:43   #27
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If you are serious that was the stupidest thing I read on forums since 2008.
Either you are on crack or just bulk.

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-29-2012, 12:59   #28
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Frank1985- View Post
real stupid statement you say botting solved yet you say they can still bot for gold,+1's ect \.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaonNalang View Post
This kinda bad idea but the situation right now where legit player can't do anything than setting and thinking what might be the best thing to do while those botters are exploiting the available freebies that this game might offer then I will agree with your opinion.

If this will be implemented then there will be less botters that will be exploiting and fair enough to legit players who were long time screwed up by TQ. And since TQ been removing a lot of functionality then why not they will remove the gold drop too. Make all freebies(gold, dbs and etc) to be get from a quest and like a banshee type bosses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
If you are serious that was the stupidest thing I read on forums since 2008.
Either you are on crack or just bulk.
You all fail. Please leave this forum.

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Seppo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-29-2012, 23:42   #29
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seppo View Post
You all fail. Please leave this forum.
I wont
SaonNalang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2012, 08:20   #30
Draconis71
Banded

Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
They just need to stop giving rewards for bot friendly things. They need more Banshees or similar. Maybe even level specific mobs, like you can only go and kill it if you're level 50.. but it would be comparatively as hard as banshee is for a 130+

idk..

Plus i never understood how TQ cant detect a ninja killing 200 mobs with fatal strike (katanas only therefore no AoE) in under like 10seconds. Obviously a bot.
Easy, how TQ can't detect them. Some of these new bots have conversation ability in over 40 languages (yes, I tried via google translate)
If they respond with something... GM's say it's a live person... even if that "live person" just did fatal strike to a room of 140 mobs in under 3 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaonNalang View Post

I'd suggest items going directly to a player's inventory, or a "gather box" where they can be sorted out at a merchant.
Then, again, the speed ninja/warriors will probably be able to fill that in 2 seconds anyways.
Draconis71 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: