View Poll Results: Remove the log out page, have it active only once per operating system session, once per patch, or k
Remove the logout page completley 9 64.29%
Have the log out page appear only ONCE per operating system session/login 0 0%
Have the log out page appear only ONCE per patch/update 4 28.57%
Leave it as it is. 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-18-2012, 14:30   #1
Draconis71
Banded

Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
ANOTHER kill the logout page request thread.

TQ OBVIOUSLY does NOT respect the player's wishes.
MANY threads have been done on this.
ALL illegal clients do this.

REMOVE THE ******* (yes, the *'s are for emphasis) logout page when you close CO.
If you didn't want to read the "news" when you were logging in from the active login client, you sure the hell don't want to/have time to read it when you're LEAVING the game. It's too damned late.

Do I do another poll requesting that the logout page co.91.com/logout NOT pop up when you close a client more than ONCE per patch? (flag it you morons... it can't be THAT hard to code...), not at all, or to allow use of 3rd party hacks/bots to fix this MAJOR annoyance? Occasionally you accidentally start the wrong program (accidental select/click or enter), and when you quit, you're forced into an IE browser session that locks the system up for a few moments (Always has/always will with CO.)

I'm SICK of the monkeys they've got "coding" this game I've invested money in who can't even deal with a simple botting issue, can't fix simple bugs that have been around for YEARS, but, instead code to try to add new "features" to go for the cash grab.

Fix the damned issues that already exist (logout page, balance: Talismans, new classes, etc etc etc, and quit adding new screwups, you buttheads)

So, poll.
Remove the logout page when you quit the client for ANY reason.
This information is available via the client launcher (play.exe)
Draconis71 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2012, 14:57   #2
juliet8810

juliet8810 is on a distinguished road
log out oage is annoying

i agree with you log out page is just annoying.
i dont understand why TQ do that when they encourage and recommended people to follow TQ via Facebook so whats the point of the log out page telling what is new on TQ, when TQ post like 10 times a day on Facebook about new thing about new quest and in the end when a user need help is nobody there to help you because live help chat is a worthless thing, believe me i don't know how many times i try to contact someone and nobody answers.
juliet8810 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2012, 16:44   #3
Draconis71
Banded

Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
Trending...

Already, I'm seeing a common trend here... an unpopular "feature"... Just need a few more votes, and MAYBE, just MAYBE we can get the coders to do something right for a change?
Old 08-21-2012, 07:51   #4
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
100% support from me!

Lately I've noticed that the page continues loading even after I've clicked the "stop loading" button. Highly annoying. (Yes, I could close the page, but if I'm logging off 3 sessions I don't want the browser to start up 3 times.)

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 10-25-2012, 07:58   #5
Draconis71
Banded

Logout pages...

Bit of a bump, but, again, in PK situation getting messed over by the webpage that pops up, and claims focus when quitting.

Another thing, is the forced use of Internet Explorer when you do a search with the quiz show. My default browser is NOT internet explorer for GOOD REASON (slow startup, refusal to close these annoying popups from TQ, etc)
NO damned game should be forcing something other than the default browser to open.. and, it should not be forcing a browser to open, ESPECIALLY when it's being shut down for a reason.

We need votes. We need to get this fixed.
That, or we may as well just join the botters with the client patches that FIX these issues. (And. maybe catch up to their full +12's in less than a month)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: