Old 03-13-2012, 09:34   #16
danieltopa

danieltopa is on a distinguished road
Same in dragon i can't log appears: "Server maintenance or network try log later."
GM I NEED PLAY
danieltopa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2012, 09:39   #17
ogieboy042

ogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud of
me to can't login
ogieboy042 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2012, 09:42   #18
distan

distan is on a distinguished road
still nothing fixed

btw: has been for this at least 3 hours already
distan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2012, 09:44   #19
wtfiswrong1234
fdp

wtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond repute
been like this since yesterday as well, than they fixed it for awhile.
wtfiswrong1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2012, 09:45   #20
ogieboy042

ogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud of
luckily my other account is On, so i still can play but, afraid being DC
ogieboy042 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2012, 09:56   #21
lonko

lonko has a reputation beyond reputelonko has a reputation beyond reputelonko has a reputation beyond reputelonko has a reputation beyond reputelonko has a reputation beyond reputelonko has a reputation beyond reputelonko has a reputation beyond reputelonko has a reputation beyond reputelonko has a reputation beyond reputelonko has a reputation beyond reputelonko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by distan View Post
still nothing fixed

btw: has been for this at least 3 hours already
And we have yet to hear any GM or Moderator say anything about this...

EDIT:it's working right now. everybody login now that it's possible XD
lonko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2012, 10:03   #22
blizzunt
true

blizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond reputeblizzunt has a reputation beyond repute
aye i just logged in
blizz: pure fire (fixed everything)
wyrd: nin-war-fire (fixed everything)
zeeneenja: pure nin (fixed nix)
EyeOfTheTiger: wat-tro-monk (lvl6 nix, all auras fixed)
killionaire: pure war (fixed everything)
.~#54~.: pure archer (most useless pure class)

GUILD: Conquistadores
xkill: tro-tro-tro 130-130-131 (fixed nix)
blizzunt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2012, 10:03   #23
Gunter

Gunter is on a distinguished road
And let me guess....
About after 3-4 hours on official cite can be "official message" from TQ about "Due to an unexpected error can be slightly difficulty" to login into the game. All stuff working and all very appreciate for understanding and support, account server will back asap bla bla bla. Tomorrow, or after few days, there will come some of GM's, will see this thread and tell: whats wrong? all servers working fine.
But right now, i guess, no one of tq stuff dont know about problem. No Help Desk online, no GM in forum. When last time server was down for half day, im talking with one of GM's. His tried to convince me about "all servers online and works fine". In this time europeans servers was down for more of 3 hours. Only after second my call, his asking technicians and very wondering" oh yeah...thats right, servers really down...please try after half hour", after my thirth call few hours later his said: "well, technicians need much more time, i dont know how much, but you can check online site for news. Thats all, bye bye".
But you, guys, still can buy more db's, there you can get full support of all stuff. There you can get also real appreciate and long term support^^.
Gunter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2012, 10:10   #24
Rinzler
EntShikari

Rinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunter View Post
And let me guess....
About after 3-4 hours on official cite can be "official message" from TQ about "Due to an unexpected error can be slightly difficulty" to login into the game. All stuff working and all very appreciate for understanding and support, account server will back asap bla bla bla. Tomorrow, or after few days, there will come some of GM's, will see this thread and tell: whats wrong? all servers working fine.
But right now, i guess, no one of tq stuff dont know about problem. No Help Desk online, no GM in forum. When last time server was down for half day, im talking with one of GM's. His tried to convince me about "all servers online and works fine". In this time europeans servers was down for more of 3 hours. Only after second my call, his asking technicians and very wondering" oh yeah...thats right, servers really down...please try after half hour", after my thirth call few hours later his said: "well, technicians need much more time, i dont know how much, but you can check online site for news. Thats all, bye bye".
But you, guys, still can buy more db's, there you can get full support of all stuff. There you can get also real appreciate and long term support^^.
If i know TQ....It never happened .
Rinzler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: