Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-19-2011, 06:04   #16
Anexea
Projan

Anexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Anexea Send a message via MSN to Anexea

Cause even if it leaves me broken,
My heart will spare the love to spill
All over these constellations.
And starstuck patterns that made me feel so real
Anexea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 00:25   #17
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
lol all u nop styll bost in 'ere
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 03:21   #18
Nicknac425

Nicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!!

Nicknac425 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 03:34   #19
DontResistDeath
Banned

DontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DontResistDeath Send a message via MSN to DontResistDeath
19!

Ignore him!
They think the past will affect the future. Don't even give them the satisfaction of a response.
DontResistDeath is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 14:37   #20
Nicknac425

Nicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond repute
good plan! 20 eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Old 10-21-2011, 01:14   #21
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontResistDeath View Post
19!

Ignore him!
They think the past will affect the future. Don't even give them the satisfaction of a response.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicknac425 View Post
good plan! 20 eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
yu care about me so much u made a plan to ignore me!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2011, 03:06   #22
Nicknac425

Old 10-21-2011, 03:37   #23
DontResistDeath
Banned

DontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DontResistDeath Send a message via MSN to DontResistDeath
23!
Old 10-21-2011, 09:45   #24
Anexea
Projan

Anexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond repute
24. I will stand strong!

Old 10-21-2011, 14:20   #25
Nicknac425

25!
Old 10-23-2011, 02:29   #26
DontResistDeath
Banned

26!

Mausoleum will never fall!
Old 10-23-2011, 17:15   #27
Anexea
Projan

27!

I had my requisite 5 minute every 6 months log on yesterday. It was....pure torture. My soul burned with hatred...

Old 10-25-2011, 06:44   #28
DontResistDeath
Banned

That land is but a wasteland, my Queen, where all hope has been replaced by despair, and the invaders have taken complete control, leaving only an infested pit of congestion. We have lost that kingdom, and have retreated to this domain, where we will rise again.

They've tried to attack us here, not so long ago. We won that battle, and we will win this war. The ***7696;***800;***778;***874;***850;***877;***787;***786;a***817;***792;***798;***866;r***791;***813;***796;***790;***776;***772;***837;k***823;***790;***852;***826;***797;***827;***815;***792;***786;m***853;***816;o***807;***840;***845;***812;***851;***792;***849;***874;***786;***779;d***791;***825;***825;***796; ***798;***818;***769;***775;***777;***849;***774;***770;***780;***281;***825;***852;***783;***859;***870;***874;***834;***784;r***858;***853;***805;***842;***843;***873;***850;***838;***830;a***796;***819;***841;***817;***830;***867;***779;t***857;***773;***781;***771;***855;***781;***869;***768;o***819;***827;***809;***796; ***793;***814;***831;***873;***771;r***821;***857;***852;***791;***812;***799;***877;***770;***781;s***824;***851;***819;***851;***816;***845; control them. If we can bring them down, the growing contagion will dissipate. Then we can reclaim our lost land. We can rebuild our homes. We can.

We have to.
Old 10-26-2011, 05:37   #29
*Red_Ranger*
okn

*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to *Red_Ranger*
Hi.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:25   #30
DontResistDeath
Banned

Damn. It's as if the mere mention of their name was a magic summons.

No matter, it's only one. We press on.

30!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: