Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-29-2011, 14:00   #46
webspider
recpect me

webspider is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to webspider
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Rule View Post
It's not about that, u just fell in the hole where everyone wants an egy to eat...and I'm just trying to get you out of it
thnx bro no one in this world can eat any egy come egys are Descendants of the Pharaohs

thnx u are welcome
webspider is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2011, 14:19   #47
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
dot dot dot

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2011, 14:29   #48
Alek3
/fit/

Alek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
"Live is a gift, so do not waste it"

Its life not live you dummy.

Why do foreigners, especially egys use English words for their names?

Example: BATTLE_LORD
I'm from Libra, BATTLE_LORD is from the US. Stop getting so butthurt about foreigners on a game, you're ignorant, go **** yourself.

That is all.
Alek3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2011, 14:30   #49
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alek3 View Post
I'm from Libra, BATTLE_LORD is from the US. Stop getting so butthurt about foreigners on a game, you're ignorant, go **** yourself.

That is all.
But, why do foreigners copy my language in game, why dont use their own?
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2011, 14:39   #50
webspider
recpect me

webspider is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to webspider
Quote:

if u can learn Arabic we will but we can learn E and A
webspider is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2011, 16:42   #51
Poofyhair

Poofyhair has a reputation beyond reputePoofyhair has a reputation beyond reputePoofyhair has a reputation beyond reputePoofyhair has a reputation beyond reputePoofyhair has a reputation beyond reputePoofyhair has a reputation beyond reputePoofyhair has a reputation beyond reputePoofyhair has a reputation beyond reputePoofyhair has a reputation beyond reputePoofyhair has a reputation beyond reputePoofyhair has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You are clearly so god damn ignorant and naive. Do you read or think about what you actually say?

It isn't YOUR language. English has become so mainstream that the world has got to adapt and learn to language to do things from conducting business, to playing this ****ing game that you play as well. And as expected, people would learn to speak english to communicate with other people, whether ignorant and rude people such as you, or other people who've actually grown up and know that you ain't better than anyone else.
Poofyhair is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2011, 16:49   #52
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poofyhair View Post
You are clearly so god damn ignorant and naive. Do you read or think about what you actually say?

It isn't YOUR language. English has become so mainstream that the world has got to adapt and learn to language to do things from conducting business, to playing this ****ing game that you play as well. And as expected, people would learn to speak english to communicate with other people, whether ignorant and rude people such as you, or other people who've actually grown up and know that you ain't better than anyone else.
Seriously...

I 80% of foreigners on games use English words for their names. Why do people have to adapt to my language to use it in game? They can use their own ! And just because people learn to use English communicate with other foreigners doesn't mean they have to us an English name.

Seriously read your reply, its RO-tarded.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2011, 23:12   #53
HateMePlease

HateMePlease is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Seriously...

I 80% of foreigners on games use English words for their names. Why do people have to adapt to my language to use it in game? They can use their own ! And just because people learn to use English communicate with other foreigners doesn't mean they have to us an English name.

^is this guy serious?
HateMePlease is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2011, 00:02   #54
Kadafi18

Kadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Seriously...

Go watch the royal wedding, over and over and over.
Kadafi18 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2011, 01:14   #55
The_Man

The_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Man has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by webspider View Post
bead it is the best look i just put 37 points for the beads and all the other in the hp

thnx for u support
not tryin to hate or nothing but only 37 agility points isnt very good when you more than likely miss over half of your melee attempts, im a monk myself and i have 150 agility not including the agility from the beads/ring...
The_Man is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2011, 09:41   #56
Cpt.Curtis

Cpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadafi18 View Post
Not all Brit's care about the royal wedding, I couldn't give to ****s about it.
But I agree with what he's saying, They have ENGLISH names and they talk in ARABIC to you, its ****ing stupid.

Listen, Share and Download!
Cpt.Curtis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2011, 11:13   #57
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadafi18 View Post
Thank you.

I just don't understand why foreigners prefer to use my language to name themselves instead of their own.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2011, 19:18   #58
Kadafi18

Kadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
Thank you.

I just don't understand why foreigners prefer to use my language to name themselves instead of their own.
Just because you speak the language, to adress it as yours makes you seem like a Jaxxass. Secondly they speak english to communicate and its basicly a second language to them. Where as you can't speak arabic you only know phraises? Listen I hate almost all the egys on my server but these are just gamer egys, not your typical egy. It's the equivalent to the ***s who play wow and it's only so much more annoying to communicate with them. To slam a whole race based on a few egys is like me slamming your country for paying so much attention to a wedding based around a douche bag and his lady .
Kadafi18 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2011, 19:46   #59
AmorEMorte
muwahhaha

AmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond repute
If egyptians spoke arabic all day long in American CO, you'd be complaining that they should be speaking english because they are american servers. just saying.
Old 05-22-2011, 20:23   #60
yesumes
Banned

yesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
you are a monk so I hate you, monk is the most OP class ingame, one of their move is identical to an old trojans aimbot.

Long ago people whined about trojans using aimbot and trojans got jailed for it.

Now those same people who complained + you are the ones using monk a class that has aimbot in their skillset, and then after they aimbot you to death, they can chain you causing you to be unable to play without logging off, and they sit there and bully you for hours.
yesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: