Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2010, 22:19   #91
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
You really think I care if I get banned you stupid twit?
I think you do, you say your quiting but we all know you rn't going anywere you log in daily, and you will continue to log in at least330/365 days a year for the next 5 years minimum, go ahead and say you quit but we all know it's not true, your still very active.

Before you try and argue it, a few days ago I killed BM while he was lvling nix off guild gate, somone who quit has no need to lvl the skill of an old charactar.

So you really wanna try and argue that your quiting? This is like the cigarette comercial, the one who says help quit your smokign ahbit and quit quiting.

Cutting back is not quiting, besides that you don't even cut back, your addicked to CO (I know I spelt addicted wrong) and you always will be. Guess you just can't quit til TQ allows homosexual marrige and you and raph marry, don't worry bout steffy I'll be there to confort her and maybe even marry her myself. Bwahahahahahahahahahaha........ perhaps I shouldn't let my mind wander so far off topic.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
Old 12-30-2010, 23:27   #92
TheSeeeker
Banned

TheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
I think you do, you say your quiting but we all know you rn't going anywere you log in daily, and you will continue to log in at least330/365 days a year for the next 5 years minimum, go ahead and say you quit but we all know it's not true, your still very active.

Before you try and argue it, a few days ago I killed BM while he was lvling nix off guild gate, somone who quit has no need to lvl the skill of an old charactar.

So you really wanna try and argue that your quiting? This is like the cigarette comercial, the one who says help quit your smokign ahbit and quit quiting.

Cutting back is not quiting, besides that you don't even cut back, your addicked to CO (I know I spelt addicted wrong) and you always will be. Guess you just can't quit til TQ allows homosexual marrige and you and raph marry, don't worry bout steffy I'll be there to confort her and maybe even marry her myself. Bwahahahahahahahahahaha........ perhaps I shouldn't let my mind wander so far off topic.
What part of not actively playing can't your peabrain comprehend? So what if I was lvling nix on the castle wall , whats it to you? Are you so paranoid about my char being logged on that you **** your pants worrying about I may come along and PK you? You and Shaad both need to get a life and quit worrying about what my char is or isn't doing in this stupid game.
Old 12-31-2010, 14:24   #93
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
What part of not actively playing can't your peabrain comprehend? So what if I was lvling nix on the castle wall , whats it to you? Are you so paranoid about my char being logged on that you **** your pants worrying about I may come along and PK you? You and Shaad both need to get a life and quit worrying about what my char is or isn't doing in this stupid game.
I just think you should stick to your word, this thread is called "Meh ...I'm quitting ...again" It isn't called "Meh I'm not actively playing anymore"

In the thread you continue to say you will nto actively play, you'll only come on to talk and then you say and I quote "..but do not count on me to help in GW anymore , or CW or anything else"

I've seen you in gws, I've seen you in elite pk, I've seen you in guild pk tourny and I've seen you come to bi to help raph when I chased him around bi.

I'd say thats actively playing.
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Old 12-31-2010, 16:31   #94
D4iZy

D4iZy has a reputation beyond reputeD4iZy has a reputation beyond reputeD4iZy has a reputation beyond reputeD4iZy has a reputation beyond reputeD4iZy has a reputation beyond reputeD4iZy has a reputation beyond reputeD4iZy has a reputation beyond reputeD4iZy has a reputation beyond reputeD4iZy has a reputation beyond reputeD4iZy has a reputation beyond reputeD4iZy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I just think you should stick to your word, this thread is called "Meh ...I'm quitting ...again" It isn't called "Meh I'm not actively playing anymore"

In the thread you continue to say you will nto actively play, you'll only come on to talk and then you say and I quote "..but do not count on me to help in GW anymore , or CW or anything else"

I've seen you in gws, I've seen you in elite pk, I've seen you in guild pk tourny and I've seen you come to bi to help raph when I chased him around bi.

I'd say thats actively playing.
why do u care? gawd get a life, *dreams do come true
Icanhaz - Sith Assassin
Aayla'Secura - Jedi Shadow
Co - Volcano - Meh play sometimes for GW
D4iZy - PureWater Full STG Blessed
D4IZY - Pure Ninja
Old 12-31-2010, 22:18   #95
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4iZy View Post
why do u care? gawd get a life, *dreams do come true
I care cause he lied, shouldn't lie it's bad for your body.
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Old 01-01-2011, 15:51   #96
TheSeeeker
Banned

TheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I care cause he lied, shouldn't lie it's bad for your body.
Your parents lied when they told you that you were planned.
Old 01-01-2011, 15:52   #97
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

Quote:
Your parents lied when they told you that you were planned.
I was born when my mom was 17, I don't belive I was planned, nor do I care.
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Old 01-01-2011, 16:31   #98
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I was born when my mom was 17.
thanks to that 2% of risk by the condom.
Old 01-01-2011, 19:49   #99
TheSeeeker
Banned

Quote:
I was born when my mom was 17, I don't belive I was planned, nor do I care.
Wow ...so your mother is a skanky **** and you are the ******* child out of wedlock by one ....it explains alot about your condition.
Old 01-01-2011, 20:12   #100
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

Quote:
Wow ...so your mother is a skanky **** and you are the ******* child out of wedlock by one ....it explains alot about your condition.
Condition of geniusness?
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Old 01-01-2011, 22:39   #101
TheSeeeker
Banned

Quote:
Condition of geniusness?
No , that you are the daughter of a ***** of a mother who got knocked up at 17 . Common street trash ......I guess with that kind of upbringing you are doomed to be a failure.
Old 01-01-2011, 23:27   #102
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

Quote:
No , that you are the daughter of a ***** of a mother who got knocked up at 17 . Common street trash ......I guess with that kind of upbringing you are doomed to be a failure.
you know this from experience?
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Old 01-02-2011, 01:44   #103
TheSeeeker
Banned

Quote:
you know this from experience?
Thats the best comeback you can come up with ? Did I strike a nerve ...just think ...if your mom wouldn't have been a prude and swallowed , the whole forums of CO would be free of your retarded posts and the world would be a better place for it.
Old 01-02-2011, 15:09   #104
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

Quote:
Thats the best comeback you can come up with ? Did I strike a nerve ...just think ...if your mom wouldn't have been a prude and swallowed , the whole forums of CO would be free of your retarded posts and the world would be a better place for it.
I said that cause it was funny, it entertains me and thats what life is about, entertaining me.
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Old 01-03-2011, 23:12   #105
Deveno

Deveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond repute
enough is enough. it's one thing to beat a dead horse. it's entirely another to keep banging the dust where the bones used to lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFerran View Post
Deveno: devourer of souls and threads.
deputy director of mod intelligence services

Got a question? Message me here.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: