Old 08-17-2010, 14:39   #76
RickTroller
Banned

RickTroller has a reputation beyond reputeRickTroller has a reputation beyond reputeRickTroller has a reputation beyond reputeRickTroller has a reputation beyond reputeRickTroller has a reputation beyond reputeRickTroller has a reputation beyond reputeRickTroller has a reputation beyond reputeRickTroller has a reputation beyond reputeRickTroller has a reputation beyond reputeRickTroller has a reputation beyond reputeRickTroller has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yapsuper View Post
You mean with the style? I can accept your opinion on that, but you can not say the writing doesn't have grammatical mistakes.
Yeah, that's what I meant.
Ugh, I always have so much trouble spelling opinion, for some reason I always think it's with double p.
RickTroller is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2010, 16:27   #77
Sl1kCh1k
Steph

Sl1kCh1k has a reputation beyond reputeSl1kCh1k has a reputation beyond reputeSl1kCh1k has a reputation beyond reputeSl1kCh1k has a reputation beyond reputeSl1kCh1k has a reputation beyond reputeSl1kCh1k has a reputation beyond reputeSl1kCh1k has a reputation beyond reputeSl1kCh1k has a reputation beyond reputeSl1kCh1k has a reputation beyond reputeSl1kCh1k has a reputation beyond reputeSl1kCh1k has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi20111 View Post
You should post some pictures of you golfing. I think when you come back, I'll be totally gone from conquer because in October, I'm leaving on my mission for 2 years and the only communication I have with the outside world is writing letters lol. By the way, mikey told me you had a facebook, you should pm me your facebook so I can add you
Wow .. I can't believe you'll be leaving already. Doesn't seem like that much time has passed. I do have a facebook .. kinda .. it's for family only lol but since you don't have msn, I'll make an exception check ur pm. I'd rather not post my golf pics on here lol but I got plenty on facebook.

Quote:
Good. I'd be glad to see you back. Frankly it'd be nice for some more estrogen to balance the testosterone.

I always liked golf and enjoyed playing, but I was so bad at it.
I don't think anything could balance the amount of testosterone in conquer lol

I always thought golf was so easy until I tried it for the first time last year. It turns out, it wasn't so easy lol it took me a couple months of practice I know I'll never be a pro so I just enjoy the time I do get to golf.

Sl1kCh1k: 124 - 132 archer/archer: retired - good friend uses her
Xanian : 110 - 126 - 130 wat > war >wat: made for gw only. (now owned by Black~Lotus)
~Sl1kCh1k~: 130 ninja - 130 warrior - 129 water: made for gw only (now owned by Black~Lotus)

Love me or hate me I'm always gonna be me. I'm not gonna change who I am to make you happy.

<33 to all my friends and the greatest friend ever Miketidus/Black~Lotus <33 luv you mikey
Sl1kCh1k is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2010, 19:59   #78
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Years ago, when I discovered Conquer Online there was a person called V3N0M. I noticed him when I was leveling at the Birdmans on my Trojan. A bird attacked him and I saw this "emote" caused by a full -7dmg. I viewed his gear and didn't believe it, at that time I haven't seen one person that strong! He was already full +12, 2sockets, -7dmg. His guild at the time was |Pur3BlooD|, one of the tops guilds.

During the years I played ConquerOnline I took several breaks, big and short ones. But never saw |Pur3BlooD| failing it did never go down.

After awhile I joined a few guilds, and I noticed they called |Pur3BlooD| the "bad" side. I never understood why they called it like that, but I didn't care either. When I joined the guild, they mentioned two guilds, WolfPack was the other.

I was going to bold the rest of the mistakes, but the writing was so bad, I couldn't take it anymore.
"leveling at birdmans" isn't wrong. It's not birdmen it's birdmans since it's a name.

Think of it as going to a batman cosplaying fan club you wouldn't say look at all the batmen, that sounds dumb, you say batmans.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2010, 20:35   #79
jedi20111

jedi20111 has a reputation beyond reputejedi20111 has a reputation beyond reputejedi20111 has a reputation beyond reputejedi20111 has a reputation beyond reputejedi20111 has a reputation beyond reputejedi20111 has a reputation beyond reputejedi20111 has a reputation beyond reputejedi20111 has a reputation beyond reputejedi20111 has a reputation beyond reputejedi20111 has a reputation beyond reputejedi20111 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
"leveling at birdmans" isn't wrong. It's not birdmen it's birdmans since it's a name.

Think of it as going to a batman cosplaying fan club you wouldn't say look at all the batmen, that sounds dumb, you say batmans.
Im guessing you didn't read this thread? He was quoting someone.

Sl1kCh1kThe Best Water That Ever Played

Proved that even a low battle power player can make a huge difference in guild wars.
jedi20111 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2010, 00:12   #80
TheSeeeker
Banned

TheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sl1kCh1k View Post
Wow .. I can't believe you'll be leaving already. Doesn't seem like that much time has passed. I do have a facebook .. kinda .. it's for family only lol but since you don't have msn, I'll make an exception check ur pm. I'd rather not post my golf pics on here lol but I got plenty on facebook.

I don't think anything could balance the amount of testosterone in conquer lol

I always thought golf was so easy until I tried it for the first time last year. It turns out, it wasn't so easy lol it took me a couple months of practice I know I'll never be a pro so I just enjoy the time I do get to golf.
You see the ball , you hit the ball , put the ball in the hole in as little strokes as possible , then you chug a beer and go to the next hole. The concept of golf is easy , the execution is hard , but I have mastered the chugging of the beer in my years of playing.
TheSeeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2010, 02:20   #81
Deveno

Deveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
This is so creepy. She's attractive, yes, but it sounds really creepy coming from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
GF ...you are such a ****ing liar

I wish you had seen how long and hard I laughed when I read your post. Not that I doubt Denevo about having a g/f, but rather the comment is sooo... you. I love it.
you find it creepy i can appreciate the female form? well, excuse me for not being homosexual, i am so sorry.

Seeeker, i am a lot of things, but a liar is not one of them. it may amuse you to think of me as some basement-ridden geek who has no life at all, but the truth is, you don't know me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFerran View Post
Deveno: devourer of souls and threads.
deputy director of mod intelligence services

Got a question? Message me here.
Deveno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2010, 04:29   #82
RickTroller
Banned

RickTroller has a reputation beyond reputeRickTroller has a reputation beyond reputeRickTroller has a reputation beyond reputeRickTroller has a reputation beyond reputeRickTroller has a reputation beyond reputeRickTroller has a reputation beyond reputeRickTroller has a reputation beyond reputeRickTroller has a reputation beyond reputeRickTroller has a reputation beyond reputeRickTroller has a reputation beyond reputeRickTroller has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You see the ball , you hit the ball , put the ball in the hole in as little strokes as possible , then you chug a beer and go to the next hole. The concept of golf is easy , the execution is hard , but I have mastered the chugging of the beer in my years of playing.
I found golf easier and more amusing if you skip the ball part.
RickTroller is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2010, 08:00   #83
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Mortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erifin View Post
I know what he's saying. Maybe next time he should stop trying to be a smart ass, like you.

Pretty sure your first language is English, you shouldn't have an excuse to why your grammar sucks.
Bad grammar is you.
Mortysteve~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2010, 08:53   #84
VOlcan0.o?
Unknown

VOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deveno View Post
you find it creepy i can appreciate the female form? well, excuse me for not being homosexual, i am so sorry.

Seeeker, i am a lot of things, but a liar is not one of them. it may amuse you to think of me as some basement-ridden geek who has no life at all, but the truth is, you don't know me.
Nope, you're 48. She's in her early 20's (I believe). Making comments like that is creepy.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:03   #85
yapsuper
Mentor

yapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post

Actually that wasn't what I thought the mistake was. His problem is that he's saying "at xxx". "Birdmans" isn't a place. You can't be at them. While we say it in common speech, it is in fact grammatically incorrect. I point it out because this is supposed to be a journalistic effort. Common day errors like that are not to be tolerated.

If you care, the correct way of saying it is "Birdmans' spawn" because the plurality of Birdman requires the s and the possession concept requires the apostrophe.

Quote:
You can appreciate it. I did. I said she was attractive did I not? I merely would have wished the moderator for this forum was a little more tasteful and less creepy in the manner in which he expressed that appreciation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOlcan0.o? View Post
Nope, you're 48. She's in her early 20's (I believe). Making comments like that is creepy.
How do you know he's 48? As for her, I'd guess mid 20's. Early 20's women are annoying and she's not annoying.

Also have been known as Fenchurch, Yapsuper, and Bluey (the last rightful owner of her before she was hacked).

Play with honor or not at all.

"Cedant arma togae" - Circo. Let the arms of war yield to the togas of peace.

"grrr.... I'm nice...ish...sometimes..." - PrincessMia
yapsuper is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2010, 09:22   #86
VOlcan0.o?
Unknown

VOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
How do you know he's 48? As for her, I'd guess mid 20's. Early 20's women are annoying and she's not annoying.
He's told us at one time or another.
Old 08-18-2010, 14:19   #87
Sl1kCh1k
Steph

Sl1kCh1k has a reputation beyond reputeSl1kCh1k has a reputation beyond reputeSl1kCh1k has a reputation beyond reputeSl1kCh1k has a reputation beyond reputeSl1kCh1k has a reputation beyond reputeSl1kCh1k has a reputation beyond reputeSl1kCh1k has a reputation beyond reputeSl1kCh1k has a reputation beyond reputeSl1kCh1k has a reputation beyond reputeSl1kCh1k has a reputation beyond reputeSl1kCh1k has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
well at least you've mastered the most important part of golf

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickTroller View Post
I found golf easier and more amusing if you skip the ball part.
lol golf cart racing is amusing too

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOlcan0.o? View Post
Quote:

Xanian : 110 - 126 - 130 wat > war >wat: made for gw only. (now owned by Black~Lotus)
~Sl1kCh1k~: 130 ninja - 130 warrior - 129 water: made for gw only (now owned by Black~Lotus)

Love me or hate me I'm always gonna be me. I'm not gonna change who I am to make you happy.

<33 to all my friends and the greatest friend ever Miketidus/Black~Lotus <33 luv you mikey
Old 08-18-2010, 20:42   #88
TheSeeeker
Banned

TheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Whats creepy is what you do to mannequins you find dumpster diving and what you did to your sister Barbie doll when you were 10 ..you sick freak.
TheSeeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2010, 22:06   #89
Deveno

Deveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond repute
oh come on, the mannequins in the dumpsters smell bad. and how did you know i have a sister? wait...was that YOU in the police report?

and, jeez, i have trouble believing that Sl1kCh1k or anyone else on these forumz really thinks i was serious. she IS pretty, but if that was all it took for people to get together, hell every single man in the western world would be dating megan fox, or w/e.

i'm 49 (birthday was last july). does this mean i should be dead from the waist down? i don't think it works that way. i got married when i was 22, to a girl that was 8 years older than me. people who think age differences are so important are revealing their ignorance. the only thing that counts is whether or not two people love each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFerran View Post
Deveno: devourer of souls and threads.
deputy director of mod intelligence services

Got a question? Message me here.
Deveno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2010, 13:43   #90
Sl1kCh1k
Steph

Quote:
oh come on, the mannequins in the dumpsters smell bad. and how did you know i have a sister? wait...was that YOU in the police report?

and, jeez, i have trouble believing that Sl1kCh1k or anyone else on these forumz really thinks i was serious. she IS pretty, but if that was all it took for people to get together, hell every single man in the western world would be dating megan fox, or w/e.

i'm 49 (birthday was last july). does this mean i should be dead from the waist down? i don't think it works that way. i got married when i was 22, to a girl that was 8 years older than me. people who think age differences are so important are revealing their ignorance. the only thing that counts is whether or not two people love each other.
I did not take it serious, i actually thought it was sarcasm. I tend to get a lot of mean/jealous? comments and pm's for some reason.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: