View Poll Results: ?
Religion should not be respected 16 51.61%
Religion should be respected 5 16.13%
I don't care as long as they don't try to recruit me 10 32.26%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-11-2010, 12:48   #31
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loviatar View Post
Reminds me of the guy that 'wrote' that book of secrets Doctors don't want you to know.
Really, thanks for telling me Loviatar.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2010, 14:21   #32
Epinephrine
Banned

Epinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
I also think it's okay to hate religious groups cause they are often times sexist/racist.
I love you. <3
Epinephrine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2010, 14:39   #33
Deveno

Deveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond repute
I think people should be judged entirely on their ability to spell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFerran View Post
Deveno: devourer of souls and threads.
deputy director of mod intelligence services

Got a question? Message me here.
Deveno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2010, 14:49   #34
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deveno View Post
And this is why the only job you can get is a mod on the internet.
Old 08-11-2010, 15:08   #35
Deveno

Deveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
And this is why the only job you can get is a mod on the internet.
such big words. really, i'm impressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFerran View Post
Deveno: devourer of souls and threads.
deputy director of mod intelligence services

Got a question? Message me here.
Deveno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2010, 15:24   #36
Epinephrine
Banned

Epinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You could ban him, it doesn't harm your reputation as a nazi mod anyway
Epinephrine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2010, 15:27   #37
~T0M~v7
DT

~T0M~v7 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v7 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v7 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v7 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v7 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v7 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v7 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v7 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v7 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v7 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v7 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Im smartor then u dont juge pepole on spellign. im a genious jus dun leik spellign and gramer becus im smart
~T0M~v7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2010, 17:13   #38
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
Hating someone for their religion makes you no better than religious people who hate people who don't share the same religion.

Those of you who find something "stupid" about a religion, only find it stupid because you are ignorant as to why it's part of the religion (e.g. eating pork).

@Zakira... religion was created by man to explain the unexplainable before man knew other means to explain things using science. They believed things had to come from a higher being and used stories to explain to themselves how things came to be. I'm not saying old mythology is right or wrong, that God or Allah or Zeus or Odin or Brigid do or don't exist, different people believe some of them did/do, all I'm saying was it wasn't just a means to scare or manipulate... In fact, many religions older than Christianity or Muslim have in fact, no scare tactics whatsoever.

Just sayin.

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore
Alastriona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2010, 17:21   #39
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
"UGH" @ Lotak wall of text. Didn't read it all, of course, but if you believe what you believe then you shouldn't care what others think and shouldn't have to defend yourself against anyone for anything. That's not necessarily directed at you, but for people in general.

Erikausu2 - I want to facepalm your own face for you.

Loviatar - I'm willing to bet one of them was broke and one was able to spring some cash for a tight-ass'd lawyer with too much time on his hands.

The heart collector sang
Old 08-11-2010, 17:22   #40
BS_Detector
PooPoo

BS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond repute
I don't respect the 3 desert dogmas because they inherently do not respect my deepest values, and that's freedom.

My religion is freedom, and I do not mean to offend but a lot of them desert dogma worshipers don't take kindly to humans being free, and naturally cheerful.

With that being said you can believe in whatever you want just don't go stepping on my toes trying to tell me what I believe in is wrong and that I need to convert to some dogma.
Old 08-11-2010, 17:23   #41
Alastriona
Hated

Quote:
Besides spelling, you should add grammar to your short list.

I'm judging you already...

The heart collector sang
Old 08-11-2010, 17:24   #42
Jaxx.
qq

Quote:
Ah im just messing with you dev.
Old 08-11-2010, 18:57   #43
ekushay
Made in HK

ekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond repute
i respect other religions, but i really dislike how they are so extreme in their practices... D:

so i didn't vote in the poll.
ekushay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2010, 19:54   #44
~T0M~v7
DT

~T0M~v7 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v7 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v7 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v7 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v7 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v7 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v7 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v7 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v7 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v7 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v7 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekushay View Post
i respect other religions, but i really dislike how they are so extreme in their practices... D:

so i didn't vote in the poll.
because all religions other than your own are 100% extremist right?
~T0M~v7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2010, 10:22   #45
MGofChaos

MGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond repute
this topic reminded me of when a radio station in the usa made a play so realistic about an alien invasion, people thought it was real. men i need to find that recording if anyone could help please.
MGofChaos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: