Old 08-04-2010, 15:47   #1
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Continue the ranting here....

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=694109

Hope idiots don't post so this thread doesnt get "deleted"
Old 08-04-2010, 15:49   #2
Deveno

Deveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond repute
all i ask, is that people stay on topic. there is a video in the previous thread up for discussion.

continue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFerran View Post
Deveno: devourer of souls and threads.
deputy director of mod intelligence services

Got a question? Message me here.
Deveno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2010, 15:52   #3
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
My point stands, there are at least 6-7 mistakes in that video. Hope evelyin responses asap -.-
Old 08-04-2010, 15:59   #4
Deveno

Deveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond repute
i watched the video, too. your points are valid issues for discussion.

it would appear that more and more, the vidster team is being used as a weapon to resolve in-game disputes (not making any specific comments about specific videos, just observing the trend).

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFerran View Post
Deveno: devourer of souls and threads.
deputy director of mod intelligence services

Got a question? Message me here.
Deveno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2010, 16:01   #5
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deveno View Post
i watched the video, too. your points are valid issues for discussion.

it would appear that more and more, the vidster team is being used as a weapon to resolve in-game disputes (not making any specific comments about specific videos, just observing the trend).
This char we have been talking about already got botjailed once by a fluke video, but this time was different, the vid was approved because the reporter (~Zero~) had an intern in the vidster section, too bad i can hardly prove it.

So I guess this firetao is so much of a threat to go that far with it lol.
Old 08-04-2010, 16:05   #6
Ladyash

Ladyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond repute
Stop "QQing"
Ladyash is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2010, 16:09   #7
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
now the question remains, who determines its fake?

I have been vouching forever for a change of the vidster system, this was bound to happen.

to be completely honest, evelyin doesn't know much about it.

She tests people that want to become vidsters. I gave her a test of my own.

I let her judge 6 videos. 3 of which that were bots, 3 which were clean but suspicious because of various factors, but still legit nonetheless. (and recorded from 1st person perspective to be sure). She called them all wrong, apart from 1 which was the easy walljump one.

how can you recruit good vidsters, if the GM isn't good him/herself.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2010, 16:09   #8
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyash View Post
Stop "QQing"
You must be that spawn who faked the vid, amirite?

Actually, there's a difference from discussing an issue and "QQing" about being botjailed for a vaild proof *cough raven aimbotting cough*

Wait, why do you even care?
Old 08-04-2010, 16:12   #9
Ladyash

Ladyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
You must be that spawn who faked the vid, amirite?

Actually, there's a difference from discussing an issue and "QQing" about being botjailed for a vaild proof *cough raven aimbotting cough*

Wait, why do you even care?
None of us need to make fake videos........ we get plenty of videos that we don't need to fake any........anyways, stop QQing hypocrite, its too bad your fake vid of lady royal failed so hard, but we do not need to stoop that low to fake something, thats all you people
Ladyash is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2010, 16:13   #10
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
You guys forged the Lady-Royale clip and tried to get her botjailed - We proved it to be fake and Evelyin is now decided on who to punish for it, Personally I'm aiming for Martin, panda and ahmed since they were the parties involved in creating the video.

I'm pretty sure I know who recorded NT walljumping, Best I not say anything more on this as you ***s will ***** that he/she might be breaking the rules. Its not me tho and nor do I actually know this person, only knew it from snooping in other parts of this forum where I'm not supposed to be looking through - hacks ftw and just put 2 and 2 together, seen this person a few times on Aquarius following Ahmed around. Must be his/her assignment.

Vid looks legit to me, however the lack of animations might suggest this person removed certain animations from client side. Tho, not the 1st wall you people have jumped, nor the last. And, just for your information, ahmed, it wasn't "my intern" Vidster-Gray that approved this video either, nor did anyone PM Vidster-Rainbow to approve it (lol at panda/ahmed for them PMing rainbow to approve the lady-royale vids).

Attempted to forge a vid earnt you a spot in botjail. lmao Thats karma.
Old 08-04-2010, 16:26   #11
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
You guys forged the Lady-Royale clip and tried to get her botjailed - We proved it to be fake and Evelyin is now decided on who to punish for it, Personally I'm aiming for Martin, panda and ahmed since they were the parties involved in creating the video.

I'm pretty sure I know who recorded NT walljumping, Best I not say anything more on this as you ***s will ***** that he/she might be breaking the rules. Its not me tho and nor do I actually know this person, only knew it from snooping in other parts of this forum where I'm not supposed to be looking through - hacks ftw and just put 2 and 2 together, seen this person a few times on Aquarius following Ahmed around. Must be his/her assignment.

Vid looks legit to me, however the lack of animations might suggest this person removed certain animations from client side. Tho, not the 1st wall you people have jumped, nor the last. And, just for your information, ahmed, it wasn't "my intern" Vidster-Gray that approved this video either, nor did anyone PM Vidster-Rainbow to approve it (lol at panda/ahmed for them PMing rainbow to approve the lady-royale vids).

lmao you accuse me of forging a video while I have nothing to do with the recording which doesn't seem fake in my eyes. Figured you'd come up with that lol. I don't give a **** for Aquarius. I left ages ago. The people that know me know I can't forge **** like that, don't have the knowledge for that.

punishing us? don't get your panties wet lmao. Proof I "ordered" the video to be made. Proof I asked someone to "forge" a video. Didn't expect anything else then my name being mentioned again when I'm just a bystander.

I never pm'd a vidster to approve videos lol, I only knew of the vids existence after the approvals and followed it from there.

easy to know who the vid made, can check her other vids n actions on xfire lmao. Ninjaturtle didn't even have gears on those days, let alone jump a wall.

The bold speaks for itself, you access things where you have no permission for. And dear god you must know better then turtle would jump that wall for no reason lol.

Either way idc if you believe ahmed or not, that **** is obviously frauded as vega had turtles gears on that date and turtle wasn't online during that time. The lack of effects also notice this is a forgery.

But okay if you are so wise tell me this, how is it that royales vid is fake, when this one isn't. Just wanting to hear your theory.
Old 08-04-2010, 16:29   #12
~Ahmed~

Quote:
None of us need to make fake videos........ we get plenty of videos that we don't need to fake any........anyways, stop QQing hypocrite, its too bad your fake vid of lady royal failed so hard, but we do not need to stoop that low to fake something, thats all you people
Calling me a hypocrite while you are one yourself is kind of hypocricy. I didn't make up videos, guess if you are that retarded that you can't keep up with everyones posts that said theres a dude from royalty who visited me and taped ladyroyale using a script.

You know nothing, so stfu n keep holding zero's tail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post

Btw, lady royale's vid is more recent than turtle's....That walljump vid was made on 7/20.. I'm sure lady royale was RECORDED few days after that.

So how is it "karma"? we are being targetted by video fakers way before her lol.

I never talked to rainbow about lady royale since i'm not the one recorded/reported her, so what would i care for?

Regarding what's missing in the vid, if removed animations then its an edited client, if not, then it stands as a fake vid

But lets say animations were removed, how did turtle's avatar appear when the cursor was down at the chat bar? also when the avatar appeared the clan extreme didn't show up...etc etc

But I'll use your logic, martin removed some animations from his client hence the vid looked suspicious too?
Old 08-04-2010, 16:29   #13
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

Quote:
why do you think we have anything to do with lady royales video?
Old 08-04-2010, 16:32   #14
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
why do you think we have anything to do with lady royales video?
because zero says so.
Old 08-04-2010, 16:33   #15
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Btw, lady royale's vid is more recent than turtle's....That walljump vid was made on 7/20.. I'm sure lady royale was RECORDED few days after that.
I was thinking the EXACT thing lmao. seriously these hypocritical douchebags are a joke.

+ the fact that turtle was botjailed for a video during the time he was "botjailed for autonado" speaks for itself.

so the final result can be made, I'll leave it to you to get to your conclusions.

1- the auto nado video was denied, so she accepted the walljump
2- it shows that 4 dbs need to be paid instead of 10, aka he got out for free last time.
3- lady royale said he did pay for sure, with GM confirmation. It was obviously a lie.
4- This video is obviously fake while royales seems a normal video, yet you claim its the other way around when its the evidence that stacks against you.
5- you accuse me of making a forgery vid while I haven't logged on aquarius for months on end apart from 1 time when I was online to talk to mod.
6- you accuse me of giving "the assignment" of making a fake video. Who do you think I am to have such powers lol. I'm a normal player

Thanks to that fake vid, we got to prove it earlier then we thought ;p

Last edited by ~*panda*~; 08-04-2010 at 16:36.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: