Old 07-28-2012, 14:14   #1
THOR1

THOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond repute
What would you change

I have done this before and I was able to get people talking again. If you could go back in time and stop CO at any point when would you stop it? Would you go all the way back to CO.1? Would you stop it when the lottery came out? Would you stop the entire CP's idea in its tracks? Tell me what was your favorite time and why. Personally I know when mine was. It was right before the first split before the Viets left. That was an epic time. I miss those days. Even though my character was not nearly like it is now I could have gotten full super socs and been a killer. Anyway enough about me...tell me about you!!

(ok I know there will be some flaming, but please try and keep it at a minimum)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KENSHIN666 View Post
Welcome to TQ games! The Slum lords of the MMORPG world!
I follow the terms of service, why can't TQ?
QUITas of the "mount" patch. TQ has mounted us all enough.

Leykis 101 Graduate

Thorlock
Trojan>Warrior>Trojan
130>130>131

Working on my Ninja>Warrior>Trojan
Ninja currently 110

Chris is the reason I keep coming back. And I miss you terribly.
I lost 28 lbs during my divorce...well that's what a soul weighs.
-Christopher Titus (oh so true)
THOR1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2012, 16:12   #2
KMNDRS

KMNDRS has a reputation beyond reputeKMNDRS has a reputation beyond reputeKMNDRS has a reputation beyond reputeKMNDRS has a reputation beyond reputeKMNDRS has a reputation beyond reputeKMNDRS has a reputation beyond reputeKMNDRS has a reputation beyond reputeKMNDRS has a reputation beyond reputeKMNDRS has a reputation beyond reputeKMNDRS has a reputation beyond reputeKMNDRS has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to KMNDRS
The thing i would change is to have all of my old friends to return.
mailman, fleth, sabby, blue(nando) yoshi, lunchbox, atty, killa, lethal, sjrodd and many more. I am playing again and have ok gear now miss all my friends.

Super+6 SDG SDG Ears -3
Super+6 SDG SDG Necky -3
Super+7 SDG SDG Ring -3
Super+8 SDG SDG Katana -3
Super+8 SDG SDG Katana -3
Super+6 SDG SDG Ninja Armour -3
Super+6 SDG SDG Boots -3
Battle Power 280 (Noobish Gear)
KMNDRS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-2012, 10:45   #3
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Planes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing, it would possibly alter life far to greatly for me to want anything to have been different.
Planes v1.0b is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: