Old 09-16-2010, 12:34   #46
HappyNewYear

HappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyShine View Post
Stop lieing. Monika's sweetness bff and you know it so why you lieing ? She just tried to help her and sweetness know that YOU tried to hack her gears. Why no1 asked her what happen ? Kimo, you're just scared to take the truth that's all. lol.
WTF - please try to make sense =]

And who cares about Monika ****?
Old 09-16-2010, 16:39   #47
kimo
rox my sox

kimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Stop lieing. Monika's sweetness bff and you know it so why you lieing ? She just tried to help her and sweetness know that YOU tried to hack her gears. Why no1 asked her what happen ? Kimo, you're just scared to take the truth that's all. lol.
after all that talk an d proves and u still stupid , but great u made me KOS her for having friend jst like u , this topic ended don't wana talk to brainless person , gfto
StarWars : water-archer 130 (Lazy)

back
kimo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2010, 04:27   #48
CandyShine

CandyShine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimo View Post
after all that talk an d proves and u still stupid , but great u made me KOS her for having friend jst like u , this topic ended don't wana talk to brainless person , gfto
Who cares about your kos ? You're ****ing lier. We all know that you tried to hack her gears, stop being a *** and tell the truth . Not that hard. Bai egy ***** ^^
CandyShine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2010, 07:48   #49
HappyNewYear

HappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Who cares about your kos ? You're ****ing lier. We all know that you tried to hack her gears, stop being a *** and tell the truth . Not that hard. Bai egy ***** ^^
Who you refer to when you say "we" ?
Couz except from you, i havent heard anyone else claiming such bull****z.
And btw if you want people to beleive you try using arguments.

P.S. racist comments are not arguments you little dump **** ^_^
Old 09-17-2010, 08:45   #50
SanoSuKe
专业水平

SanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond repute
Bitches be crazy.
SanoSuKe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2010, 00:47   #51
XdeathmanX
DEAD!

XdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to XdeathmanX
Well, Hi everyone whoever still know me or even remember I been there one day ^_^

Sorry kimo you are stupid. (Just don't be so sensitive, Sorry!)
It'ss too obvious it was a hack.
Tq doesn't need to ask you to confirm your accounts. As mainly they using IP log.
but I really wonder, how did they got your E-mail? ..

Rest in peace Emyli, I'll never forget you.

Lifes a game and we need to play it correct, do the right moves and don't get caught up in loads a mess, be calm don't be stressed, be sure to pass the test, stand your ground and don't let others put you to the test.

The greatest botter!!
The great terminate ;D (Sorry they have deleted the thread : /)
I wins, Thanks TQ for cleaning up the game ^_^
XdeathmanX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2010, 16:09   #52
HappyNewYear

Quote:
Originally Posted by XdeathmanX View Post
Well, Hi everyone whoever still know me or even remember I been there one day ^_^

Sorry kimo you are stupid. (Just don't be so sensitive, Sorry!)
It'ss too obvious it was a hack.
Tq doesn't need to ask you to confirm your accounts. As mainly they using IP log.
but I really wonder, how did they got your E-mail? ..
Sry deathman u are stupid 2 ;D
1. it was not hack
2. its very easy to get someone's mail address <_<
Old 09-24-2010, 18:57   #53
Kekuu

Kekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyNewYear View Post
1. it was not hack
I got your email address, afk hacking.

Co status = quit, nowadays doing the same on d2 that i used to do on co, pwning noobs.

#1 2 on 2 team in diablo 2 europe realm.
Kekuu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2010, 02:46   #54
StarDust

StarDust has much to be proud ofStarDust has much to be proud ofStarDust has much to be proud ofStarDust has much to be proud ofStarDust has much to be proud ofStarDust has much to be proud ofStarDust has much to be proud ofStarDust has much to be proud ofStarDust has much to be proud ofStarDust has much to be proud of
Tips&tricks

I'll let you all know a little secret when it comes to gaming on the web. NEVER and I mean NEVER use same email address to do both messaging socializing and account registrations. I changed my own registration email ages ago. So, for all hacker-wannabes should be impossible to "hack" any of my accounts.
Again, change all your registration account to another email you should never use for chatting via msn/yahoo/whatever IM system. Also a minimum password security should be in place (i.e. use both upper and lowercase letters, symbols and numbers). Given that, there's no bruteforce attack that could break it.

PS. Here's a good tutorial for checking about undesired programs on your computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNash VI View Post
I camel
I kosomk
I conkr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiujin View Post
I am personally sick of logging into Cairo when i enter my user name and password

Last edited by StarDust; 09-28-2010 at 02:48.
StarDust is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2010, 06:59   #55
Kekuu

Kekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond repute
Or just get a clue. All mine and nemos accounts were registered on my msn email, best gear on the server for years, why no one ever hacked me? ;<

But assuming you're egy using ****ty keylogger netcafe comps, you should prolly go with sd's tips.

Co status = quit, nowadays doing the same on d2 that i used to do on co, pwning noobs.

Old 09-30-2010, 08:01   #56
StarDust

StarDust has much to be proud ofStarDust has much to be proud ofStarDust has much to be proud ofStarDust has much to be proud ofStarDust has much to be proud ofStarDust has much to be proud ofStarDust has much to be proud ofStarDust has much to be proud ofStarDust has much to be proud ofStarDust has much to be proud of
Dura, can i haz your warrior gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNash VI View Post
I camel
I kosomk
I conkr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiujin View Post
I am personally sick of logging into Cairo when i enter my user name and password
StarDust is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2010, 20:08   #57
Kekuu

I don't have any items anymore.

Old 10-03-2010, 00:55   #58
XdeathmanX
DEAD!

XdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to XdeathmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyNewYear View Post
1. it was not hack
I meant how did hack your e-mail, as you could see on 1st post he submitted a case to MSN for his E-mail.
And I am not stupid. As I been receiving those mails for years now.
And here is a prove ^^
Here what I was talking about ;D
Maybe I missed kimo's case, But can't read all that ^^
Attached Thumbnails
untitled00.JPG   untitled01.JPG  

Rest in peace Emyli, I'll never forget you.

Lifes a game and we need to play it correct, do the right moves and don't get caught up in loads a mess, be calm don't be stressed, be sure to pass the test, stand your ground and don't let others put you to the test.

The greatest botter!!
The great terminate ;D (Sorry they have deleted the thread : /)
I wins, Thanks TQ for cleaning up the game ^_^

Last edited by XdeathmanX; 10-03-2010 at 01:13.
XdeathmanX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2010, 06:49   #59
Kekuu

There's just so many typos in that email, no one should buy that.

Old 10-06-2010, 04:54   #60
Psychobytch

Psychobytch has a reputation beyond reputePsychobytch has a reputation beyond reputePsychobytch has a reputation beyond reputePsychobytch has a reputation beyond reputePsychobytch has a reputation beyond reputePsychobytch has a reputation beyond reputePsychobytch has a reputation beyond reputePsychobytch has a reputation beyond reputePsychobytch has a reputation beyond reputePsychobytch has a reputation beyond reputePsychobytch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

No way Kimo tried to hack anything! He just isn't like that! If I still played he would be one of the three or four people I'd trust with any of my stuff!
Boadicea 120-124-92 war-war-fire
ChenWeiXuan 118-126 water
MinnieTheMinx 110-124 water-archer
Psychobytch! 127-120 war-tro

Cataclysm Guild Leader
QUIT
Psychobytch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: