Old 09-15-2010, 13:22   #31
CandyShine

CandyShine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimo View Post
i think when u stop talking the drama will end , and i did that i sent tq the fake emails i got and they answered me , not waiting ur advice , and i wrote about it here just to let ppl know that i got scammed and to take care , so nothing ur business , get over yourself and go kiss ur friend ass
Lemme guess this fake email adress ip will be yours. haha. Go **** some camels that's what you can do ^^
CandyShine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2010, 13:26   #32
Hardcore
Provert

Hardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond repute
Actually u should report the email to microsoft and let them take further action against it. Also ask them for a reply of the IP of it, then forward the email from microsoft containing the IP to TQ and ask them for a ban of the IP from their game and site. Problem solved then.

Btw love the gms email "hc" My nickname >.>

Perideous

SirVoX

TheGoodGuy and ~Camba~

SFFTW Guild

Marcopolo-X

Save a mouse, eat a P****!

Guys: No Shirt, No Service - Gals: No Shirt, No Charge
Hardcore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2010, 13:27   #33
HappyNewYear

HappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyShine View Post
Lemme guess this fake email adress ip will be yours. haha. Go **** some camels that's what you can do ^^
Yea you are a genius! Scamming himself is really what he did!
Congratulations your post lowered peoples IQ by 1
Old 09-15-2010, 13:32   #34
kimo
rox my sox

kimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond repute
i gave tq the email which sent me fake messages and i think they will deal with it since i dunno how to get ip s ,
StarWars : water-archer 130 (Lazy)

back
kimo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2010, 13:37   #35
Kekuu

Kekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond repute
Here is how you find the ip on hotmail: Open the email, klick reply which opens a drop selection, klick "View message source", new window opens, find a text where it says received:

See pic.
Attached Thumbnails
ip.jpg  

Co status = quit, nowadays doing the same on d2 that i used to do on co, pwning noobs.

#1 2 on 2 team in diablo 2 europe realm.
Kekuu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2010, 13:43   #36
kimo
rox my sox

kimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekuu View Post
Here is how you find the ip on hotmail: Open the email, klick reply which opens a drop selection, klick "View message source", new window opens, find a text where it says received:

See pic.
oki thx bro ill try it

back
Old 09-15-2010, 13:44   #37
Kekuu

Kekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
oki thx bro ill try it
Actually I underlined the wrong ip, look for the Received: which is the furthest way down, not the first one. That should be the correct one.

Co status = quit, nowadays doing the same on d2 that i used to do on co, pwning noobs.

Old 09-15-2010, 13:45   #38
HappyNewYear

HappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekuu View Post

See pic.
YAy Dura posted something useful <333

wanna watch some horror movie btw?
Old 09-15-2010, 13:53   #39
kimo
rox my sox

41.232.120.109 thats the IP , you right its egy IP and im sure its some1 know me as well , not friend but some1 know me from game

back
Old 09-15-2010, 13:56   #40
Kekuu

Quote:
41.232.120.109 thats the IP , you right its egy IP and im sure its some1 know me as well , not friend but some1 know me from game
Yup yup, not suprised. 95% of the cases hackers and scammers are someone you know.

Old 09-15-2010, 17:36   #41
Stoner.

Stoner. is on a distinguished road
E-Mail Hacking Illegal

Yes, it is indeed illegal to hack into another person's account. I would suggest that you find out how to contact the cyber crimes agency and report this activity (giving them the evidence you have as well.) Then, I would suggest that you also get a good virus scan . so you can scan for trojans, viruses, etc. and protect yourself against further attack.
Also, If she's doing that kind of stuff.
I'd also suggest a lawsuit. They are not only violating your constitutional rights to privacy, they're also harassing you and should pay the price of their actions.

Kimo, I have known you for many years and we all know your a good person. I will try to help you get it back .and a little note to her your kos .
Stoner. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2010, 19:28   #42
HappyNewYear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoner. View Post
Yes, it is indeed illegal to hack into another person's account. I would suggest that you find out how to contact the cyber crimes agency and report this activity (giving them the evidence you have as well.) Then, I would suggest that you also get a good virus scan . so you can scan for trojans, viruses, etc. and protect yourself against further attack.
Also, If she's doing that kind of stuff.
I'd also suggest a lawsuit. They are not only violating your constitutional rights to privacy, they're also harassing you and should pay the price of their actions.
There was no hack done - there is big difference between hack and scam ...
Only charges u can put on him (the egy scammer) is because he tried to imitate conquer support and that's TQ business.

About her, i don't know hotmail's policy about hacking.
Old 09-16-2010, 01:21   #43
.Olorin.

.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute.Olorin. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyShine View Post
My old trojan (Mithrandir) is banned for trying to help kimo from getting his stuff stolen. I was glad to help him out and I dont blame him for trading his gear over to be safe. We all know how TQ can mess up a hack/scamm case, remember Terry aka Mench... got jacked and lost all his gear.

Seems as if sum1 trying real hard not to get KOSd on the server for scamming. I'm not buy'n your bull**** posts about kimo. Delete yourself.

Steve
.Olorin. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2010, 04:14   #44
kimo
rox my sox

thanks guys for your backup im realy glad for your help , i sent already to tq the new info which i wana it to be on my 2 accounts and will get it today ,
i don't think sweetness is same person who scammed me , cuase he wanted to scam her too by my account , and she though its me who wana scam he thats why she stole my email,
and about talis and sword , HC already told whos sword it is , and ther is SS to candy**** , read what your friend saying ,
end of story
Attached Thumbnails
talis.jpg  

back

Last edited by kimo; 09-16-2010 at 04:27.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:47   #45
CandyShine

CandyShine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
thanks guys for your backup im realy glad for your help , i sent already to tq the new info which i wana it to be on my 2 accounts and will get it today ,
i don't think sweetness is same person who scammed me , cuase he wanted to scam her too by my account , and she though its me who wana scam he thats why she stole my email,
and about talis and sword , HC already told whos sword it is , and ther is SS to candy**** , read what your friend saying ,
end of story
Stop lieing. Monika's sweetness bff and you know it so why you lieing ? She just tried to help her and sweetness know that YOU tried to hack her gears. Why no1 asked her what happen ? Kimo, you're just scared to take the truth that's all. lol.
CandyShine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: