Old 09-10-2010, 08:50   #1
kimo86

kimo86 is on a distinguished road
Czar aka kimo got hacked

hey guys its me kimo , 2 days ago tq sent me mail tellin me i should prove that czar and starwars my acount and i sent them info which prove that and i told OLO aka steve or Synn about it so i save my talisman and sword with him before i do anythin , yesterday i couldnt log my hotmail and it got hacked and today ther was silly person call her self monka she pretend that she friend of claudia aka SweetnesS and she say i hacked sweetness thats y she wand the info of sweetness to give me my mail back , but i checked Sweetness gear when that topic poped up i found all her gear on still and toke screen shots with it so that monika or who ever tryin to do trick on me to get sweetness info and hack her or somethin , other wise my hotmail with that monkia now and i toke chat history and screen
Attached Thumbnails
Untitled.jpg   7841908.jpg   7842632.jpg   7840188.jpg   7836464.jpg  

kimo86 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2010, 08:53   #2
kimo86

sight , in chat im a7med and she kupa or **** was usin email of friend to see if my mail online or not
Attached Thumbnails
7835903.jpg   7838430.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: txt New Text Document.txt (7.9 KB, 74 views)

Last edited by kimo86; 09-10-2010 at 09:08.
Old 09-10-2010, 10:27   #3
kimo86

after that silly convoo i helped and restored her charc and changed her pass and email and waitin her to log on to give to her , she acuase me by stealing it again , wht the ***
Old 09-11-2010, 06:43   #4
Kekuu

Kekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond repute
Never trust an egy.

Was true 7 years ago and still is.

Co status = quit, nowadays doing the same on d2 that i used to do on co, pwning noobs.

#1 2 on 2 team in diablo 2 europe realm.
Kekuu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2010, 13:43   #5
kimo86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekuu View Post
Never trust an egy.

Was true 7 years ago and still is.
helloooo its me who lost his email and charcters -_-
Old 09-11-2010, 14:08   #6
Kekuu

Kekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimo86 View Post
helloooo its me who lost his email and charcters -_-
Wait what?

Was too long couldn't be assed to read it all.

Co status = quit, nowadays doing the same on d2 that i used to do on co, pwning noobs.

Old 09-11-2010, 15:22   #7
HappyNewYear

HappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond repute
Kimo man make yourself clear
So lemme get this right...
You gave to Claudia your character "Sweetness" long ago couz u loved her :X (no comments here).
Suddenly u got an e-mail from TQ asking you to verify that you are the owner of the chars Sweetness and StarWars, because obviously Claudia that was playing on sweetness submitted a request at the co-help center after someone - of which we do not know yet- logged her account : Sweetness and tried to hack/steal her. (How can we know if that claim is even true?).
Then your e-mail gets hacked "out of the blue", the one that was registered at your accounts. However, you agree to give to Claudia full character info if you get your e-mail back. Even though Claudia blames you for everything, and even though you know her friend "Monika" or w.e hacked your e-mail.

How i see this ending :

Claudia getting full info of your account and assuring it is now hers and you cant do anything about it.

Monika hacking it from her and leaving her with nothing.

You getting your e-mail back - which is not much of a help since you already have a new e-mail.

O_O
Solution : KOS Sweetness and all her friends
eyty way winS!
Old 09-11-2010, 15:40   #8
Kekuu

Hacking someones email ain't really possible, unless that someone is really stupid.

Old 09-11-2010, 15:44   #9
HappyNewYear

HappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekuu View Post
Hacking someones email ain't really possible, unless that someone is really stupid.
He had easy pass - Kimo admitted she could have guessed it.
Old 09-11-2010, 17:10   #10
kimo86

like she say i had my email pass like another pass i had on character before and shared with sweetness before , its stupid yes but true as well
Old 09-12-2010, 12:31   #11
cerberous/KiRA
KiRA

cerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to cerberous/KiRA Send a message via Yahoo to cerberous/KiRA Send a message via Skype™ to cerberous/KiRA
thinking the email from tq was fake...
KiRA/tro 130-xxx
RiKU/warior 120-xxx
slim_shady/water tao 115-xxx
mets/archer
gemly/fire tao
heavens~demon/merchant

RIP emyli sawagi u will be missed
Quote:
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
Quote:
trapped in limbo in great lakes IL (awaiting orders )
cerberous/KiRA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2010, 12:59   #12
HappyNewYear

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerberous/KiRA View Post
thinking the email from tq was fake...
if the e-mail from tq was fake it would such rly bad o.o
Old 09-12-2010, 13:43   #13
kimo86

nothin fake the tq mail mostly about somethin else i dunno
Old 09-12-2010, 13:56   #14
HappyNewYear

ok im confused ;D

What fake e-mail ? If they faked TQ e-mail then they wouldnt gain anything
since they had the password of the character already
?
Old 09-13-2010, 00:53   #15
kimo
rox my sox

kimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond repute
i got my forum account back , and the TQ message i got before was looking so official , since i found mail , some one wrote in it by egy saying he got my charcters and info and he laugh and he says he trying with sweetness as well , so its same person trying to scam both of us but she though its me who trying to scam her thats why she stole me email , i jst submit case on site to try to get my accounts back and i hope it work since i sent full info to that ***
Attached Thumbnails
Untitled.png  
StarWars : water-archer 130 (Lazy)

back

Last edited by kimo; 09-13-2010 at 01:14.
kimo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: