Old 09-10-2010, 08:50   #1
kimo86

kimo86 is on a distinguished road
Czar aka kimo got hacked

hey guys its me kimo , 2 days ago tq sent me mail tellin me i should prove that czar and starwars my acount and i sent them info which prove that and i told OLO aka steve or Synn about it so i save my talisman and sword with him before i do anythin , yesterday i couldnt log my hotmail and it got hacked and today ther was silly person call her self monka she pretend that she friend of claudia aka SweetnesS and she say i hacked sweetness thats y she wand the info of sweetness to give me my mail back , but i checked Sweetness gear when that topic poped up i found all her gear on still and toke screen shots with it so that monika or who ever tryin to do trick on me to get sweetness info and hack her or somethin , other wise my hotmail with that monkia now and i toke chat history and screen
Attached Thumbnails
7841908.jpg   Untitled.jpg   7842632.jpg   7840188.jpg   7836464.jpg  

kimo86 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2010, 08:53   #2
kimo86

sight , in chat im a7med and she kupa or **** was usin email of friend to see if my mail online or not
Attached Thumbnails
7835903.jpg   7838430.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: txt New Text Document.txt (7.9 KB, 74 views)

Last edited by kimo86; 09-10-2010 at 09:08.
Old 09-10-2010, 10:27   #3
kimo86

after that silly convoo i helped and restored her charc and changed her pass and email and waitin her to log on to give to her , she acuase me by stealing it again , wht the ***
Old 09-11-2010, 06:43   #4
Kekuu

Kekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond repute
Never trust an egy.

Was true 7 years ago and still is.

Co status = quit, nowadays doing the same on d2 that i used to do on co, pwning noobs.

#1 2 on 2 team in diablo 2 europe realm.
Kekuu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2010, 13:43   #5
kimo86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekuu View Post
Never trust an egy.

Was true 7 years ago and still is.
helloooo its me who lost his email and charcters -_-
Old 09-11-2010, 14:08   #6
Kekuu

Kekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimo86 View Post
helloooo its me who lost his email and charcters -_-
Wait what?

Was too long couldn't be assed to read it all.

Co status = quit, nowadays doing the same on d2 that i used to do on co, pwning noobs.

Old 09-13-2010, 00:53   #7
kimo
rox my sox

kimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond repute
i got my forum account back , and the TQ message i got before was looking so official , since i found mail , some one wrote in it by egy saying he got my charcters and info and he laugh and he says he trying with sweetness as well , so its same person trying to scam both of us but she though its me who trying to scam her thats why she stole me email , i jst submit case on site to try to get my accounts back and i hope it work since i sent full info to that ***
Attached Thumbnails
Untitled.png  
StarWars : water-archer 130 (Lazy)

back

Last edited by kimo; 09-13-2010 at 01:14.
kimo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2010, 10:57   #8
CandyShine

CandyShine is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimo View Post
i got my forum account back , and the TQ message i got before was looking so official , since i found mail , some one wrote in it by egy saying he got my charcters and info and he laugh and he says he trying with sweetness as well , so its same person trying to scam both of us but she though its me who trying to scam her thats why she stole me email , i jst submit case on site to try to get my accounts back and i hope it work since i sent full info to that ***
Dear Kimo....
Just stop lieing. You changed Klaudia's account password we all know you tried to hack her ( btw. you said it you'd do it, that was on pk arena ). As I know Klaudia knows Monika irl since 2003r so I think she wont hack her or something. Btw. you already stoled her talismans and sword 1 year ago. I was talking with Klaudia at the same day when you hacked her. She was crying all day. Stop lieing!!! Guess why Monika hacked your e-mail ? She got mad I guess, That's why! (Btw. Klaudia told me you offered to Monika your 2 accounts for your email) Just stop lieing Kimo! That was 'so egy'.
CandyShine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2010, 11:13   #9
kimo
rox my sox

kimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond reputekimo has a reputation beyond repute
dear candy , u stupid and dunno **** , and all ppl kno im not like that and klaudia herself know it wasn't me and apologized to me so dont act like wise **** while u dunno anything , on ignore list , and see those some screen maybe it give u sense , and my account scammed before all that drama about sweetness so dnt bla bla and say u saw me in arena saying that cuase it might be the one who scamed me who said that , about talis and sword it is mine and its me who was lending to her go ask impact whos sword it is cuase its his sword lending to me so stop that weirdo talk , i realy dont wana load in this drama again go ask her and if u dont belive me go eat sh!t cuase its her the scammer who stole my email, 1 more thing , i restored me email from microsoft , so if im scamer like u say , i would keep the charcter of her since i dont have to trade the charcter for my email , but i didnt do that cuase im not dumb as u , go talk to ur weird friend and know the truth ,
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  

back
Old 09-15-2010, 11:20   #10
HappyNewYear

HappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond reputeHappyNewYear has a reputation beyond repute
Who the hell is Candy? ^_^

And stop accusing Kimo already, she admitted she was wrong about Kimo,
so WTF is wrong with your brains?

Scammer failed anyways!

Last edited by HappyNewYear; 09-15-2010 at 12:39.
HappyNewYear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2010, 11:53   #11
Hardcore
Provert

Hardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond repute
Actually the super +5 sdg sdg -1 sword on kimo is mine. Claim what you like but this klaud dude isn't the owner of that. Also I have known kimo for yrs and he has even been on my characters, he isnt a scammer. If he was he could of simply took full 2 socs from 3 chars and traded to his accounts since I was his trade partner afterall. I think he would much rather of had +12's n +8's then her stuff. Also for them stealing his email, if I was him and the harassment kept up I would press charges for fraud. Get their IP and report it to tq so they could ban the IP. See there is a few ways to get back at someone who fks u over.

Perideous

SirVoX

TheGoodGuy and ~Camba~

SFFTW Guild

Marcopolo-X

Save a mouse, eat a P****!

Guys: No Shirt, No Service - Gals: No Shirt, No Charge
Hardcore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2010, 12:09   #12
CandyShine

CandyShine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimo View Post
dear candy , u stupid and dunno **** , and all ppl kno im not like that and klaudia herself know it wasn't me and apologized to me so dont act like wise **** while u dunno anything , on ignore list , and see those some screen maybe it give u sense , and my account scammed before all that drama about sweetness so dnt bla bla and say u saw me in arena saying that cuase it might be the one who scamed me who said that , about talis and sword it is mine and its me who was lending to her go ask impact whos sword it is cuase its his sword lending to me so stop that weirdo talk , i realy dont wana load in this drama again go ask her and if u dont belive me go eat sh!t cuase its her the scammer who stole my email, 1 more thing , i restored me email from microsoft , so if im scamer like u say , i would keep the charcter of her since i dont have to trade the charcter for my email , but i didnt do that cuase im not dumb as u , go talk to ur weird friend and know the truth ,

You're not a dumb like me ? LOL, So why you changed her password, full info e-mail and why you were talking on pk arena about to get SweetnesS gears back to your actual account ? Get a life! And who tried to hack TQ EMAIL? No1 tried to hack their email. Your stories are funny but this one about tq email pwns.

Last edited by CandyShine; 09-15-2010 at 12:12.
CandyShine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2010, 12:36   #13
Kekuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyShine View Post
You're not a dumb like me ? LOL, So why you changed her password, full info e-mail and why you were talking on pk arena about to get SweetnesS gears back to your actual account ? Get a life! And who tried to hack TQ EMAIL? No1 tried to hack their email. Your stories are funny but this one about tq email pwns.
Jump get off his ****. Kimo is one of the few good guys in this game. Borrowed my +12 **** to him plenty of times, I know he can be trusted.

Old 09-14-2010, 14:23   #14
kimo
rox my sox

Unhappy

i got my email back from Microsoft , anyway guys just don't trust any email come from tq until u be so sure its real official message and don't trust support1@tqdigital.info <- that email which i sent info to , and it was a message from service@conqueronline.com it self which told me to send info to that fake email , its ***en funny
Attached Thumbnails
11.png   22.png   fake .jpg  

back
Old 09-15-2010, 02:39   #15
Kekuu

Ah dude, you should have asked a second opinion from someone before answering to that. It's clearly a fake, there's so many spelling errors, even tq guys doesn't type that bad english.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: