View Poll Results: What is best for a reving water tao?
Necky?! 11 73.33%
Bag?! 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-30-2010, 07:56   #1
michii
Noob4Ever

michii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to michii Send a message via MSN to michii
WaterTao : Bag vs Necky

Hey guys, I wonder what you think is the best for a Supporter Water in GW, Team PK and such...

Necky for PH-Def or Bag for M-Def?

TroZ & deeCi !

<-- Clickable <^_^>
michii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 08:12   #2
dave2114

dave2114 is on a distinguished road
necky
dave2114 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 08:37   #3
kittin
meoww!

kittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond repute
It has to be a necky for PVP unless fighting other tao's, If the world of CO was perfect I would have both one in my alt gear with my wand as I am melee H2o. But the general rule of thumb is necky for PVP and bag for monsters unless your going to Dis, Cannot make it though Dis as a zap water, unless your gear is outstanding. Good luck
And He whispered to me in the darkness as we lay together, Tell Me where to touch you so that I can drive you insane; tell Me where to touch you to give you ultimate pleasure, tell Me where to touch you so that we will truly own each other. And I kissed Him softly and whispered back...
Touch my mind.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
<---Teh Bunneh
kittin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 08:49   #4
michii
Noob4Ever

michii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond repute
My I idea is going for M-Def (Bag) mainly ... on full 1s STG -5 the full +12 Chars dont 1hit me, and with high M-Def they not able kill me easy while Im PoisenStar'ed.

TroZ & deeCi !

<-- Clickable <^_^>
Old 11-30-2010, 09:45   #5
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
I say Bag. Waters already get Magic Shield (The XP if from Warrior and the Mana one) which does make a somewhat noticable difference. At least in my experience.

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 11:11   #6
Draconan

Draconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond reputeDraconan has a reputation beyond repute
Since team and GW you are going to be attacked by both melee and fire, I vote necky with magic defense refinery. Necky will almost double your physical defence, as with tao gear only armour (and necky if worn) give extra physical defense when plused, however armour and cap both give magic defense when plused. But when it comes down to it it depends on what you are attacked by the most, and I would say try to get both if you can.
Draconan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 11:40   #7
ctrl_alt_del

ctrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by michii View Post
My I idea is going for M-Def (Bag) mainly ... on full 1s STG -5 the full +12 Chars dont 1hit me, and with high M-Def they not able kill me easy while Im PoisenStar'ed.
you say you don't get 1-hit by full +12 chars while you are only a full 1soc STG -5 char?? are you also full +12? and do you play on a classic server??

i'm full 2soc STG and 2/3 -7, and while my gears only range from +6 to +8, i can still get 1-hit by (mostly) high bp ninjas...with the artifacts now, it is very hard to be completely 1-hit proof. unless you yourself are full +12.

with a bag, you'd have better magic def, but will be 1-hit more easily...with a necky, you'd be harder to 1-hit and at least you have a chance to pot off the magic damages...
ctrl_alt_del is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 11:43   #8
kittin
meoww!

kittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond repute
So basically what I said... Get both put one set in your alt gear and the other on all the time then just switch between the two as and when needed.
And He whispered to me in the darkness as we lay together, Tell Me where to touch you so that I can drive you insane; tell Me where to touch you to give you ultimate pleasure, tell Me where to touch you so that we will truly own each other. And I kissed Him softly and whispered back...
Touch my mind.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
<---Teh Bunneh
Old 11-30-2010, 11:45   #9
vallier187
Quit

vallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond repute
either way no1 hits u I vote necky tho. can already pot any fire with 3k pots with only full -5 and bag, but atm still 1 hit to full +12 with stig and crit, full -7 and necky should stop that. Monk will stop psn star, no need to worry about that soon.
vallier187 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 11:45   #10
michii
Noob4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctrl_alt_del View Post
you say you don't get 1-hit by full +12 chars while you are only a full 1soc STG -5 char?? are you also full +12? and do you play on a classic server??

i'm full 2soc STG and 2/3 -7, and while my gears only range from +6 to +8, i can still get 1-hit by (mostly) high bp ninjas...with the artifacts now, it is very hard to be completely 1-hit proof. unless you yourself are full +12.

with a bag, you'd have better magic def, but will be 1-hit more easily...with a necky, you'd be harder to 1-hit and at least you have a chance to pot off the magic damages...
I got 48% STG Gems, 37% Bless, 18,5k HP and 282 BP with no Clan/Guild/Mentor. And without Critical Strike, no1 1hit me.
And I dont play on Classic Server.

TroZ & deeCi !

<-- Clickable <^_^>
Old 11-30-2010, 11:47   #11
michii
Noob4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittin View Post
So basically what I said... Get both put one set in your alt gear and the other on all the time then just switch between the two as and when needed.
Bag + Brace against M-Attack , Necky and Love4Ever Ring against PH-Attack
... but expensive

TroZ & deeCi !

<-- Clickable <^_^>
Old 11-30-2010, 11:55   #12
TurboSwag
Banned

TurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by michii View Post
Bag + Brace against M-Attack , Necky and Love4Ever Ring against PH-Attack
... but expensive
haha yeah my water has a -5 necky and a -7 love forever ring i picked up in makret for 35 cps once =O
TurboSwag is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 12:23   #13
LinkV2
Banned

LinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond repute
boobs
LinkV2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 12:27   #14
kittin
meoww!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkV2 View Post
boobs
Boobs m-def has not been proven but if you get a two soc pair and socket some super kylins then they last forever and give great p-def.
Touch my mind.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
<---Teh Bunneh
Old 11-30-2010, 12:29   #15
LinkV2
Banned

LinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittin View Post
Boobs m-def has not been proven but if you get a two soc pair and socket some super kylins then they last forever and give great p-def.
Why not putting some smg's in them so we can enjoy a double smg/boob effect sometimes
LinkV2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: